chapter 36

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica, Yuri, Nikchun, Junhyung and Hongki left the hotel together. They completely disguised themselves to avoid fans from spotting them. They took a cab and went to a street. The street is pack with various stalls and people, who are wandering around too.

They walk around the street while looking at the stalls. Both Nickhun and Junhyung are at Jessica’s left and right sides while Hongki is walking with Yuri.

 

‘Hongki-ah, why Jonghun didn’t come along?’ Jessica asked.

‘Ah, he’s tired. He is sleeping,’ Hongki told.

‘Really? He is okay, right?’ Jessica asked, concern about her dungseng.

‘Don’t worry, noona. He’s okay,’ Hongki assured her.

Jessica nodded and texting to Jonghun. Then, she texted her boyfriend, GD, to tell him that she is out to tour around Bangkok. However, she didn’t tell him that she is with Nickhun because she knows how jealous GD is over Khun.

 

 

‘Who did you text?’ Khun asked.

‘My boyfriend and Jonghun,’ she told while smiling.

‘Ah,’ Khun said, jealous of GD while Junhyung just sighed.

 

‘Noona, you care more about Jonghun than me!’ Hongki told sourly, showing his aegyo.

‘Of course. He is nicer compared to you,’ Jessica said.

‘Noona~~~~~’ Hongki squealed cutely.

 

‘Yah, Lee Hongki! Stop all your aegyo. It’s irritating,’ Junhyung told.

Jessica and Yuri just giggled at Hongki’s aegyo.

 

‘My aegyo makes my noona loves me more, right noona?’ Hongki asked.

‘Not at all,’ Jessica answered with straight-faced.

Junhyung laughed loudly while Nickhun chuckled at Jessica-Hongki’s siblings bickering.

 

‘Noona!’ Hongki yelled.

‘Aishh, stop yelling,’ Jessica told.

‘Neh, Hongki. I might become deaf because of your loud voice,’ Yuri, who is beside Hongki, told.

‘See, you are hurting Yul’s hearing,’ Jessica said playfully.

‘Fine! If it’s not because Heechul hyung asked me to accompany and take care of you, I won’t be here now,’ Hongki sighed.

 

‘Really? That Kim Heechul asked you?’ Jessica asked.

‘Neh,’ Hongki answered.

‘That’s right,’ Junhyung agreed.

‘So, do your duty and be a good boy or else, I will report to my twins that you are not doing your job,’ Jessica told jokingly.

Both Junhyung and Hongki chuckled at her.

 

‘So, Jun-ah. How is the thing between you and Hara?’ Jessica asked Junhyung.

Junhyung always like Jessica but she couldn’t return his feeling, so, that’s why she matchmaking Junhyung with her best friend, Kara’s Go Hara. And apparently, Junhyung seems interested with Hara even though he still likes Jessica, a bit.

 

‘Hara? Well, everything is great,’ Junhyung told.

‘Really? I’m so glad to hear that. You should go for it,’ Jessica cheered him.

‘Ermm, I will,’ he said, knowing that Jessica will never likes him the way he likes her.

 

 

‘Sica, do you want to try that? It’s a really famous and tasty Thai’s cuisine,’ Khun told while pointing to a food stall situated ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter