chapter 88

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later

During these few months, Yoona started to date with Taeyang while Tiffany with Daesung and apparently, they get along really well.

At first, Daesung and Tiffany always bicker every time they meet but day by days, they keep getting better. They are still bickering with each other but they are also very sweet. That’s why the Soshi girls and BB members called them the bickering couple or the love-hate couple just like when they were in FO.

Whereas Taeyang and Yoona are the sweet, innocent and romantic couple. Taeyang is so sweet and romantic towards Yoona. He treated her like a princess. And Yoona is really happy because finally she found someone who really treasured, loved and cherished her with all his heart. She succeeds to forget about Donghae because she has Taeyang with her. Both of them really treasured each other, they love each other, just like JiSica.

 

 

GD and Jessica’s relationship is still going strong. Nowadays, Jessica always spends her nights with GD, at his apartment. Since SNSD’s Arena Tour ended, the girls stayed in Seoul and rarely fly abroad. Jessica used this opportunity to spend times with her family and with her beloved boyfriend, G-Dragon.

Sones speculated that Jessica stayed with her family, nowadays. But the truth is, she spend almost half of her times with GD. Sometimes she sleeps at her dorm, sometimes at her parent’s house and sometimes at GD’s apartment. That’s her routines now.

 

 

 

 

 

At SNSD’s dorm

Jessica is in the kitchen, looking for candy or something sweet and sour. Her stomach is not feeling well and she feels dizzy.

‘Oh Sica, anniyong. Long time no see,’ Hyoyeon greeted her.

‘Hi Hyoyeonnie,’ Jessica greeted.

‘It’s weird to see you here. Your G-Dragon is not home?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘No, he has a photo shoot abroad,’ Jessica told.

‘Ah, no wonder you are here,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Do you have candy?’ Jessica asked.

‘No, why?’

‘Nothing, I just want to eat candy,’ Jessica told.

‘Ask the other girls. I’ll be in my room,’ Hyoyeon said while smiling and stepping to her room.

 

 

Jessica is still searching for something in the cabinet and fridge. She feels nauseating and wanted to vomit but she holds it.

‘What are you looking for, Sica?’ Taeyeon suddenly asked.

‘Something sweet and sour,’ Jessica replied with a frown.

‘Are you okay? Why you look so pale?’ Tiffany asked, worriedly.

‘I don’t know. I’m dizzy and my stomach is not well,’ Jessica told, weakly.

‘Come here, sit,’ Taeyeon said while help her to sit on the chair.

 

Jessica massaged her forehead while holding from vomiting.

‘You are sick. You need to see a doctor,’ Tiffany told her.

‘I’m fine, I’m just a bit unwell,’ Jessica said.

‘You need to take medicine,’ Taeyeon told.

‘No, I’m fine. I just need to rest and I’ll be fine,’ Jessica assured, she really hates medication.

‘No, you don’t look fine at all. Your face is pale and you look so weak,’ Tiffany said, worried.

 

‘Do you have a candy? I’m craving for candy so badly,’ Jessica told TaeNy, sounded desperate.

‘Wait, I think it’s somewhere in here,’ Taeyeon said while looking for the candy in one of the cabinets.

 

 

 

‘Jess, you don’t look fine. I think you should meet the doctor,’ Tiffany told her.

‘I’m fine,’ Jessica said, weakly.

‘Aigooo, you are so stubborn,’ Tiffany sighed.

‘You know me……. You don’t have a date with Daesung?’ Jessica asked.

‘No, he’s at the church, doing his charity works,’ Tiffany replied.

Jessica just nodded, knowing Daesung’s regular charity works.

 

‘I don’t see Yoona. Where is she?’ Tiffany asked.

‘She’s out, dating with Youngbae oppa,’ Jessica told.

‘Aigooo, that girl. 24/7 with her Youngbae oppa,’ Tiffany said.

‘Let her be. I never seen she’s happy like now. Youngbae oppa really makes her happy and blissful,’ Jessica said, happy for her dungseng.

‘That’s right. I’m happy for Yoon too,’ Tiffany said with her eye-smiles.

 

 

 

‘Ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter