chapter 67

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days later

Yoona is still giving cold shoulder to Jessica. Jessica tried everything to explain and apologize to her but Yoona didn’t give a damn about her. She kept on ignoring, throwing harsh words and acting mean and cold to Jessica.

The other Shoshi tried to talk to Yoona but she just ignored them. Yoona is feel betrayed by Jessica and her members, that’s why she acted that way. Jessica is really in mess and depressed. She didn’t eat properly and always skipped her meals because she keeps on thinking about Yoona. The girls try to cheer and encourage Jessica but she is so weak, always in sadness and in depression.


 

At SNSD dorm

Jessica is in her room, dozing off and thinking. Her mind is flying away, thinking about Yoona. Nowadays, she prefers to shut herself in her room because Yoona will run away if she saw Jessica. Whenever Jessica joined them to watch TV, Yoona will dash to her room once she saw Jessica. Jessica doesn’t go out with her other friends like always because she is not in the mood for that.

It’s a good thing that SNSD is having 3 days of break now. If not, their manager oppa will know that YoonSic is in cold war and it will definitely bring trouble to them.

 

Jessica is lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Then, she feels something hot flowing down her cheeks, tears. She is crying without knowing because of her depression and misery.

Suddenly, her phone vibrates. She half-heartedly pushed the ‘answer’ button.

 

Sica: Yoboseyo...*weakly and with tears

GD: You cried again…….

Sica: Oppa~~~…

GD: When will you stop crying like that? It’s not good, baby…

Sica: Oppa, I really don’t know what to do…It hurts me, oppa-ah..*sobbing

GD: I know it’s hurts but you need to be strong. You can’t be like this.. I’m so worried about you…

Sica: She will never forgive me, oppa. Never…..

GD: Don’t say that.. She will forgive you, trust me…

Sica: It’s all my fault, it’s all my fault.. I lied to her and I did something unforgiven.. I deserved this kind of treatment from her…

GD: No, you are not at fault. Your intention is noble, you only think about her. You neglected your own feeling and hurt yourself. It’s her who didn’t understand your true intention..

Sica: Oppa, I need you here with me..I can’t go through this alone, I can’t…*weakly and crying

GD: I know, I know… But nothing I can do now.. I’m tied with my schedule and contract. I’m so sorry…I promised I will fly back once my tour ended, okay? *coaxed.

Sica: Can’t you come back for awhile? I’m tired, oppa.. I don’t have any strength anymore…

GD: Baby, don’t say that….I’m with you, always…….

 

Knock knock knock

 

Sica: Come in!

GD: What is it?

Sica: Ani, someone is knocking my room’s door. It must be the girls..

GD: Ah, okay…

 

Knock knock knock

 

Sica: When will your tour end? *while lazily walking to the door.

GD: In the beginning of next month…

Sica: It’s still too long~~~~

GD: Nothing I can do, Jess…..

 

Jessica opened the door while still talking to GD on the phone. Once the door is opened, she is shocked seeing the figure in front of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter