chapter 170

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At a private restaurant

GD and Jessica are treating their dungseng for a meal. There are Zelo, Daehyun, Chunji, Krystal, L(Myungsoo) and Hara with the couple at the restaurant. They occupy a room just for their group, for privacy.

While enjoying their foods, they are chit-chatting with each other; telling jokes and stories. Jessica is gladly listening to her dungsengs’ never ending stories. Ever since she gets married, she becomes fonder of her young friends. She feels like a very dedicated noona who is listening to her little brothers and sisters. She feels responsible to care for her dunsengs other than Krystal. She is growing more mature as an adult and married woman.

 

‘Soojung-ah, I heard about EXO’s saesang fans crashed Baekhyun’s brother’s wedding. How are he and the other EXO doing?’ L asked Krystal.

‘They are not in their best state. They are really trouble with that issue, especially Baekhyun oppa,’ Krystal answered.

‘What? What happen to Baekhyun?’ Jessica asked, not knowing anything.

‘You don’t know, noona?’ Daehyun asked.

‘Know what?’ Jessica asked again.

‘About EXO and Baekhyun,’ Chunji replied.

‘No, I know nothing. What happened to them?’ Jessica asked again.

‘I don’t know either. What happen?’ GD asked too. The couple is really clueless.

 

‘Aissh, chincha… Both of you should pay more attention to your surroundings,’ Hara lectured the couple.

‘That’s right. Noona is just too lazy to read the latest issue in industry while hyung is too absorb with works,’ Zelo nagged too.

‘Yah..yah! Who told you to lecture your elders?’ GD retorted.

‘Sometimes, the younger ones need to lecture the too ignorant elder,’ Daehyun said.

‘I agreed!’ both Krystal and L said in unison.

‘Oh, shut up! Just tell us what happen to EXO?’ Jessica responded to her dungseng, eager to know about the issue they mentioned earlier.

 

 

Krystal tells the story about EXO saesang fans crashed Baekhyun’s brother’s wedding.

‘Baekhyun feels really guilty towards his brother. Because of him, the wedding is totally ruined… And the other boys feel guilty too. They think because of their presence there, the saesang fans invaded Baekhyun’s brother’s wedding. They are blaming themselves,’ Krystal ended the story.

‘If it happens to me, I will feel guilty too. That’s totally absurd of the fans to invade someone’s wedding like that. Poor the bride and groom and their family,’ Chunji stated.

‘Ahh..no wonder the boys look different when I met them the other day. I don’t know anything. I thought they are just exhausted,’ Jessica said.

‘They have been acting like that for days, since that incident happened,’ Krystal told her onnie.

 

 

‘Now I feel really bad towards them. I am being an ignorant sunbae to them,’ Jessica sighed in guilt.

‘Don’t feel bad, dear. It’s not your fault.. Everything can happen in this industry and seeing EXO’s fame right now, they must be prepare because I’m afraid the worst will come,’ GD consoled his wife while her hair.

‘Don’t feel bad, noona. You are always kind and caring towards us. You never being an ignorant noona towards us. You are the best noona for us,’ Daehyun coaxed his noona.

‘Neh, that’s true. Even when I am just a little bit sad, you always know and try to cheer me up. So, don’t feel bad noona,’ Zelo coaxed too.

‘I agree. Same with me,’ Chunji smiled at his noona.

‘Neh, onnie. Same with me too,’ Hara agreed.

Krystal and L nod in agreement too.

 

 

‘Aigoooooo…I feel worst now,’ Jessica sighed, disappointed with herself.

‘What’s wrong, baby?’ GD softly asked his wife who looks troubled.

‘You heard them. I am being such a nice, kind and caring noona towards them but I am so ignorant towards EXO. Poor those boys…. When I met them the other day, I know Suho and Sehun tried to tell me something after they greeted me. I think they wanted to tell me about this matter but, I brushed them off because I am in a hurry. They need someone to talk to.... And now I also remember Baekhyun looked really bad……Aigooooooo, ottoke? I feel so guilty,’ Jessica sighed again.

‘Baby, don’t blame yourself… Besides, there are tons of other sunbaes in SME, right? Your members are there, the Suju hyungdeul and TVXQ hyundeul are there too. I am pretty sure they already console your maknae,’ GD consoled his wife from her guilt.

‘I know but still, I feel guilty. I clearly remember Sehun’s and Suho’s disappointed faces when I told them I am in hurry and fleeing from them,’ Jessica is still feeling guilty.

‘Onnie, Jiyong oppa is right. The other SME artists must already console them,’ Hara said.

 

 

‘But honestly, onnie is the best in consoling and coaxing,’ Krystal stated with a proud smile, proud towards her big sister.

‘Yes, that is so right. Noona is the best! Noona jjang!’ Zelo exclaimed while giving a thumb-up.

‘I have to agree with that too,’ Chunji and Daehyun agreed while L just nodded.

‘Well, I agree with Soojungie too… Among all the Soshis that are close with me, I personally think onnie is the best in giving advices and consoling me when I am having hard times,’ Hara said to Jessica.

GD proudly smiles at his wife while Jessica is still looking sad and guilty.

‘That’s because my onnie has went through a lot from her trainee period. Onnie went through the worst but, she never gives up. That’s why my onnie is the best in coaxing and consoling me,’ Krystal praised her sister with proud.

 

‘Okay now, I feel 100x times worst,’ Jessica muttered.

‘Hey sweetheart, listen to me…. Stop blaming yourself. You have your own life and schedules too. That’s why you are not aware of their problems.. Besides, you don’t have to feel responsible to every junior… You had enough with these whole brats, minus Soojungie and Hara, to take care of,’ GD consoled his wife while mocking Daehyun, Zelo, L and Chunji.

‘Hyung!!’ the boys cried.

Jessica’s gloomy face curves into a smile seeing her husband and dungseng’s bickering.

 

‘Nahh, that’s the smile that I want to see,’ GD said when he saw Jessica’s smile.

‘Thanks, honey. You are the best and the sweetest,’ Jessica thanked while giving him a peck on his lips.

‘You are the best for me too,’ he muttered while responding to her kiss.

‘Okay, stop it right there! Don’t go any further,’ Hara told the couple.

‘Noona,hyung.. I am underage!’ Zelo stated.

 

‘Aishhh…okay! Noisy brat,’ GD retorted.

They laugh at GD’s remarks.

 

 

 

 

‘Hyung, when will you give us a nephew/niece?’ Chunji asked.

‘As soon as possible. We are working really hard right now, you know,’ GD told with a smirk.

‘Honey!’ Jessica exclaimed while slapping GD’s chest and he laughed at her funny reaction.

 

‘And you, Lee Chunhee. What kind of question is that?’ Jessica scolded the handsome-and-pretty boy, Chunji.

‘Mweyo? What’s so wrong with that question? It’s a normal question, noona… I want a niece/nephew,’ Chunji said.

‘Soon..soon,’ GD coolly said.

‘We want niece/nephew ASAP too,’ the others muttered.

‘See, all of them are waiting for our own baby,’ GD said to his wife.

‘I know. I can’t wait to have our own kid too,’ Jessica replied. Suddenly, a flash of her past miscarriage runs through her mind but, she quickly brushes it off. She doesn’t want her painful past experience ruins her happiness with GD now.

 

‘Onnie, if your baby has Chunji’s face, he will be a very good-looking boy,’ Hara spoke.

‘Hara-yah, it’s my baby. Why will MY baby has Chunji’s face?’ GD asked, emphasizing MY word.

‘Well, just saying because Chunji is toooooo handsome and pretty,’ Hara replied, teasing GD.

‘I agreed! My nephew will be the hottest baby if he is like Chunji oppa,’ Krystal said, joining to prank her brother-in-law.

‘Bwoh?! No way! He will solely inherit my look!’ GD retorted.

 

‘Honey, come to think of it. They are right.. Our baby will be very handsome if he looks like Chunji,’ Jessica said, teasing her husband.

‘See, hyung,’ Chunji smugly smiled, proud of himself.

 

  

‘Face like Chunji hyung, eyes like Myungsoo hyung and voice like Daehyun hyung. That will be daebak!’ Zelo stated while showing his thumb-up.

‘Yah-yah!! My kid won’t inherit anything from other person, other than his parents, okay?’ GD said, still with his coolness.

 

‘Well,honey… I heard that if during pregnancy, the mom often watches or looks at someone, her baby will inherit a few traits from the person she always look at, especially their looks,’ Jessica told her husband.

‘Chunji, Myungsoo, Daehyun and Zelo, you are forbid from meeting my wife if she’s pregnant, especially you, Lee Chunhee. Don’t come near my wife during her pregnancy,’ GD ordered.

‘Bwoh?! That’s too much, hyung,’ Chunji retorted.

‘Neh, I don’t agree at all,’ L spoke.

‘Well, that’s your fault. I don’t want my baby to look like any of you,’ GD said.

Jessica, Hara and Krystal laugh at GD’s childish commands.

 

 

‘Honey, that was a joke, okay? I’m joking,’ Jessica said while patting GD’s cheek.

‘I don’t care i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter