chapter 144

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, Jessica is still nowhere in sights. GD excused himself from Hana and John and walked outside the house, to get fresh air. He spotted a bench at the garden and relaxed himself there. He let out a deep sigh because he missed Jessica’s love and touch.

 

‘I miss you, baby,’ GD whispered to the air with closed-eyes.

‘And I miss you too,’ an angelic voice whispered to his ear from the back.

He turned his head around and saw his angel was standing there, behind him with smiles plastered on her gorgeous face.

 

 

‘Hey, what are you doing here alone?’ Jessica asked and sat beside him, on the bench.

‘I just need fresh air,’ GD replied with sad face.

‘You did great just now, oppa. I am so proud of you,’ she said while lovingly gazing at his handsome face.

‘Thanks, it means a lot to me,’ he told and flashed a faint smile.

 

‘Why do you look so sad?’ Jessica asked while brushing his cheek.

‘I’m not,’ GD shortly answered.

‘Don’t lie to me. I know you are sad and upset with me, right?’ she said softly with her tender gazes.

‘No, I’m not. You did nothing wrong, why should I be upset with you?’ he replied.

 

Jessica gently caressed GD’s face that looked sad and miserable. She leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheek.

‘I love you,’ she said delicately with her angelic smiles.

‘You still do?’ GD asked.

‘What kind of question is that, oppa? I am and will always love you very very very very much! You know that, right?’ she replied, lovingly.

He stared at her pretty face and her beautiful eyes. Her captivating gazes melted his heart and brushed off all his sadness.

 

‘Kiss me,’ GD demanded, softly.

Jessica smiled and leaned closer to him. She cupped his face with both of her palms and crashed her lips on his. They kissed with so much passion after long period without each other kisses.

GD deepens their kisses and inserted his tongue into Jessica’s mouth. She responded and did the same. She tilted her head and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck to deepen their kisses.

GD circled his arms on her slender waist and pulled her closer. He left no gap between them and he can feel her y curves. They battled out their tongues and basically eating each other faces.

 

After god knows how long, their position changed. Jessica is on GD’s laps and they are still each other faces with their hot and passionate kisses. His hands roamed everywhere on her y body while she grabbed onto his hair, to deepen their kiss.  He purposely bites her lower lips, to .

After several minutes, Jessica slowly pulled off from their intense make-out session because she is out of breath and she’s afraid it will lead them to the next step. She realized it’s very inappropriate to do such thing at her uncle’s garden.

‘So, are you convince with my love now?’ she asked while panting.

‘I do, hottie... Thanks for the hot make-out. We should proceed to my hotel room,’ he replied ily with his forehead rested against hers.

‘ert! Not now,’ she replied while shyly slapping his chest.

 

GD smiled at her, his killer smiles.

‘I love you, baby,’ he whispered and kissed her neck.

Jessica giggled because it’s tickled. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. She is still on his laps.

 

‘I love you too,’ Jessica said with her head rested on the crook of his neck.

GD tightens his hugs, to release his longings for her. They stayed in that position for several moments, releasing their yearnings for each other.

 

 

 

 

‘I ruined your hair,’ Jessica said after broke their hug, she is still on GD’s lap.

She fixed GD’s messy hair because of their make-out session earlier.

 

‘It’s okay, I don’t mind at all,’ GD replied with seductive smirk.

‘Stop seducing me! We are at my uncle’s house right now,’ she told while slapping his chest.

‘We can sneak out to my hotel room anytime,’ he whispered, ily.

‘Oppa~~~~~’ she whined with reddish cheeks, blushed.

He chuckled at her shyness. He planted a kiss on the tip of her nose.

 

‘Only God knows how much I miss you,’ GD said to her.

‘I miss you too, honey. I really do,’ Jessica replied with a sweet smile while caressing his handsome face.

She noticed the trace of her lipstick on his lips, so, she brushed it off with her thumb.

 

 

‘Please don’t do it again,’ GD said to her, suddenly looked serious.

‘Do what?’ Jessica asked while gazing at his face.

‘Please don’t avoid me, don’t ignore me and most importantly, don’t run away from me like you did last week. Please don’t go anywhere without telling me. Can you do that?’ he asked with his soft voices and sorrow eyes.

She is surprised to witness the sorrow looks on his face and the tone of sadness in his voice.

 

‘I promise, I won’t do it again. I’m really sorry, honey,’ Jessica apologized with teary eyes. She felt guilty for made GD sad and upset.

‘Pinky promise?’ GD asked.

‘Yes, pinky promise.. Please don’t be sad. I’m really2 sorry,’ she apologized again while his jawlines, tenderly.

‘You are forgiven, baby,’ he said while tipping her nose.

‘You don’t know how much I miss you, oppa,’ she told with longing gazes.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter