chapter 43

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and GD haven’t met for about 2 weeks already. Both are busy with their schedules and activities. GD with BB’s promotions while Jessica with SNSD’s Japan activities, tour and also photo shoot. Their schedules are really tight.

SNSD just arrived in Seoul after stayed for a week in Japan. All of them are resting at their dorm, all are tired and exhausted. However, among all 9 one of them, one person is happy because tomorrow is her birthday. She will celebrate her birthday with all her closed friends. They will throw a small party for her, Jessica.

 

 

At SNSD dorm

‘Jess, are you done?’ Tiffany yelled from outside the room.

‘Just in minutes!’ Jessica shouted from inside.

 

‘Aissh, that girl is always late and slow,’ Yuri complained.

‘Well, you know her, onnie,’ Yoona said as a-matter-of-fact.

‘Of course, she is Jung Jessica,’ Tiffany said.

All of them chuckled and are still waiting for Jessica.

 

After 10 minutes, Jessica stepped out from her room.

‘Sorry,’ she apologized with straight-faced.

‘We already used to your bad habits,’ Yuri told jokingly.

‘Whatever. Let’s go,’ Jessica said.

 

Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona are going to a private place, to have a small birthday party with Jessica’s other closed friends. They just celebrated Jessica’s birthday with all 9 Soshis when the clock ticks to 12 a.m. They just threw a small celebration because all of them are really tired.

And now, at 1 a.m, JeTiYoonYul are heading somewhere private, to celebrate Jessica’s birthday with Park Minyoung, Kang Minyoung, Top, Heechul, Jang Geun Suk, Hyunjoong, Jaejoong and some of their models friends.

 

 

‘Why you don’t look happy?’ Tiffany asked Jessica, in the car.

‘No, I’m happy,’ she said while smiling lightly.

‘You are upset with Jiyong oppa, right?’ Yuri asked.

‘I’m not upset, I’m just a little sad.’

‘That’s the same, onnie,’ Yoona told.

 

‘Jess, you should understand him. He has works to settle,’ Tiffany coaxed her.

‘I know, but even Top oppa can make it,’ she said sourly.

‘Well, he is G-Dragon. The composer, writer, rapper and singer, the multi-talented G-Dragon. Of course he has extra works compared with others,’ Yuri told.

‘Yeah, I know. But, we haven’t met almost 2 weeks already, don’t he misses me?’ Jessica said, wondering.

‘Onnie, I’m sure oppa misses you a lot. We know how much Jiyong oppa loves you,’ Yoona said kindly.

Jessica just smiles at her dungseng.

 

 

After about 15 minutes, they arrived at the place, a private café. That café is a favorite place for famous celebrities because of its privacy and quite safe from paparazzi and fans.

Tonight, that café is closed except for all Jessica’s closed friends. Her friends booked the whole café for her birthday party.

 

‘Sica, happy birthday!’ Park Minyoung shouted and hugged her.

‘Thanks, onnie,’ she thanked.

‘Happy birthday, Sica,’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter