chapter 116

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning

 

GD slowly budged from his deep sleeps. His head is aching like crazy and he felt nausea. He slowly opened his eyes while massaging his head, to lessen the pain. When he fully awakes, he is surprised to see himself in his bedroom because the last thing he remembered, he was at a club last night.

‘It must be Youngbae and Top hyung who brought me home last night,’ he thought while still massaging his head.

 

GD is having hangover because of drinking too much last night. He scanned around and is shocked to see his room so neat and clean. Someone cleaned the room for him and he doesn’t know who.

‘Arghhhh, it’s killing me,’ he groaned in pain while still massaging his head.

 

 

Suddenly, his room’s door is opened from outside. GD averted his eyes towards the door and is shocked to see the beautiful girl that he is longing for. She is holding a glass of drink while walking inside the room. He stared at her without blinking because he’s afraid if he blinks, she will disappear from his sights.

‘Here, take this painkiller. It will reduce your headache,’ she told him while giving a drink and the pills.

 

GD took the pills without averting his eyes from her, Jessica. He is on sitting position on his bed. His heart is racing rapidly, it’s always happen whenever he is with Jessica, his soulmate.

 

‘Thank you,’ he thanked, almost audible because he is still shocked with Jessica’s appearance.

Jessica just nodded without looking at him. She sat on a chair, across GD. Her face is still wearing the same cold expression.

 

 

 

‘Did you stay here all night? You take care of me last night?’ GD asked her.

‘Yeah,’ Jessica answered shortly.

‘Thank you, baby,’ he thanked her again.

Jessica nodded and directed her eyes towards GD, she gazed at him with her blank face. They are staring at each other, locking their eyes. GD’s eyes are full with longing, sadness and loves while Jessica’s is mixed of longing, anger and sadness.

 

After a few minutes, Jessica broke their locking eyes by staring down on the floor. GD slowly stood up and walked towards her. Once he is in front of her, he bends down that their eyes are at the same level.

‘Can you come back to me?’ GD asked her.

‘Back to you?’ Jessica asked back.

‘Yes, can you come back to me because I couldn’t bear the pain anymore. I couldn’t bear the pain when I saw you with other guys and the pain of missing you. When I saw you with other guys, I felt so much pain in my heart and it’s killing me. I couldn’t endure it, Sica. I’m afraid I will explode and couldn’t endure it anymore,’ he told her while staring into her eyes.

Jessica just stared at him without saying anything.

 

‘Can we please back together again?’ GD asked with so much hope while holding both of her hands.

‘We never break up, so, what’s the need of back together?’ Jessica asked with her emotionless face.

‘I know we never break up but we were as good as it,’ he said, sadly.

‘We never break up since the first day you agreed to pretend as my boyfriend until now, oppa,’ she said to him.

‘I know but, I wanted our relationship to be like before. I want us to be back as the old us, not like now. I hate to see you with other guys. I can’t take it anymore, it’s hurting me so much. I think I will explode if I saw you with other guys again. I couldn’t handle my anger and jealousy when I saw you with them. It’s hurting like hell,’ he stated with teary eyes.

Jessica looked at him and then, she stood up. She walked towards the window, back-facing GD.

 

 

‘And it hurts me too when I saw you kissed your ex-gf that night,’ Jessica said coldly while facing GD.

‘Kissed my ex-gf? When?’ GD asked, clueless.

‘The night when I got into the accident. Don’t pretend you are clueless because I saw everything that night! I saw you kissed and hugged you ex-gf! You ignored and avoided me but you have time to kiss and meet you ex! I got into accident because of you!!!!’ she yelled in anger and sadness while pointing to GD.

He is shocked to hear Jessica’s words.

 

‘What? I don’t understand,’ GD asked, cluelessly.

‘I saw you with Jina that night. Both of you were kissing each other. I was there, watching my boyfriend, the father of the baby in my womb, kissed and hugged other girl. I saw you, oppa and it hurts me like hell. You were ignoring and avoiding me but, you have time to meet with your ex,’ Jessica said with tears rolling down on her cheeks.

‘You remember me now? You regained your memories back?’ he asked, breathlessly.

‘Honestly, I lost my memories of you just for a short time. That day when Khun and Hae oppa revealed the truth to me at the hospital, the truth about my miscarriage and about us, I remembered everything on that day. After we argued, I remembered everything about us. I remembered our happy memories together, I remembered our loves, I remembered you left me when I told you about my pregnancy, I remembered you avoided me for a month, I remembered watching you kissing your ex-gf and I remembered driving with tears and got into the accident. I remembered everything, every single

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter