chapter 167

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

attention!!

This chapters will mostly cover jessica moments with EXO and BAPs..sorry if it's lacking of jisica...huhu

 

At YGE

GD is at his studio, discussing with his best buddy, Taeyang.

‘Does Sica know about this?’ Taeyang asked his best friend.

‘Nope, I want to give her a surprise,’ GD replied while still looking at his computer’s screen.

‘Ahhh, what a really big surprise,’ Taeyang said, admired his friend’s devotion to his wife.

GD just smiled at his friend’s remarks.

 

‘What do you think about this one?’ GD asked while pointing at the screen.

‘It’s nice and beautiful. But, I don’t know what type does your wife prefer,’ Taeyang said.

‘I want a huge and beautiful one for us, with a peaceful and serene surrounding. Also with a garden and park for our kids to play,’ GD described while happily imagining his future kids with Jessica.

Taeyang smiled at his best friend’s imagination.

 

‘How many kids do you plan to have?’ Taeyang asked, sheepishly.

‘As many as we can afford. I’m telling you, I will work extremely hard to fulfill my dreams to have many kids,’ GD answered with a smug.

‘Dude!’ Taeyang exclaimed while punching GD’s shoulder and the latter laughed.

 

 

 

‘What about you? When are you planning to tie the knot with Yoona?’ GD asked after a while.

‘Tie the knot? It won’t happen any sooner… Right now, I am worrying on how to tell fans about me and Yoona,’ Taeyang said.

‘Just do it, bro… If you think it is the right thing and she’s the one for you, just do it. Tell the whole world about it… Don’t be afraid of haters… I am sure that VIPs will accept you and Yoona like they accept me and my wife,’ GD gave a piece of advice to his friend.

‘I’m not really worry about VIPs.. I am more worry about Sones. You know that Yoona is everyone’s ideal type and she has thousands of obsess fanboys…… Your case with Sica is different. You announced your relationship when she was sick, when everyone felt sorry for her, even the haters. That’s why they accept you and Sica… If not, I don’t think your fans will accept it that well,’ Taeyang told.

‘Yeah, I admit its different case for me….Well, take your time to think carefully. Any decision you make, I will always support you, Youngbae-ah,’ GD consoled while smiling at his best friend.

‘Thanks, Ji,’ Taeyang replied.

‘Anytime.’

 

‘Where’s Sica? She’s not coming here?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Nah, she is going to the KBS, supporting our Soojung and her other dungsengs,’ GD told while switch off his computer.

‘Ahh, those boys.’

‘Yepp, you know your sister-in-law. She adores those kids so much,’ GD said.

‘You are very lucky to have such a lovable wife,’ Taeyang said.

‘I know I am,’ GD replied with a proud smile.

Taeyang flashed his eye-smiles at his leader.

 

 

‘I need to go now. I promised to meet her there,’ GD told.

‘Wow, you really change a lot! Now, you are going to show your support for those kids,’ Taeyang said, surprised.

‘I know. My wife changes me to be a better person and sunbae. They are our hoobaes even though we are from different companies. Sica always told me to keep on supporting hoobaes  so that, they will become success and our entertainment industries will never be gloom when we retire, one day,’ GD replied.

‘Yes, she is right about that. And I respect her for having that thoughtfulness in her.’

 

‘I need to go now,’ GD said while taking his car’s key.

‘Alright… Don’t forget to bring her here soon. I miss my sister-in-law,’ Taeyang said.

‘Arasso… See ya, bro,’ GD replied and walked out from the room, leaving Taeyang alone, doing his stuff.

 

 

At KBS building, Music Bank backstage

 

‘Krys, I’ll see you when you are done, okay? I’m going to Junhong for a while,’ Jessica told her sister, Krystal, who is getting her make-up done, with her perfect English.

‘Alright, onnie,’ Krystal replied while smiling to her big sister.

Jessica smiles too before walked out from F(X)’s changing room. She heads to BAP’s room, to meet with her dungsengs.

 

 

top, from left to right : Sehun(my freaking bias), Baekhyun(my freaking bias), Chanyeol, Suho, D.O, Kai

bottom, from left to right: Kris, Tao, Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Luhan

 

On her way, Jessica meets with EXO boys who are chit-chatting at the hallway, in front of their waiting room.

‘Sica noona!’ Suho cried with a smile when he saw her.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, Jessica noona,’ the others formally greeted the ice princess.

‘Anniyong, guys!’ she greeted back with a kind smile.

 

 

‘Are you here for Soojung?’ Suho asked Jessica. He is the closest to her among all the EXO boys.

‘Neh, I come to support her,’ Jessica replied while smiling.

‘But, her waiting room is over there. Where are you going, noona?’ Chanyeol asked.

‘I want to meet with Junhong and Daehyunnie. Soojung is still not done with her make-up,’ she told the boy.

‘Ah, I see,’ Suho said while the others nodded.

 

 

‘Noona!!’ suddenly loud voices echoed at the hallway.

‘Junhong-ah! Daehyunnie!’ Jessica cried when she saw the boys who are calling for her.

  Daehyun(brown hair), Zelo (grey hair)

Zelo and Daehyun rushed towards their noona and crushed her with their tight hugs.

 

‘Yah,yah! You are suffocating your noona!’ Jessica yelped. Her small figures are sunk in the boys’ embraces, especially the giant-baby, Zelo.

‘I miss you, noona,’ Zelo said while releasing his tight hug.

‘Me too, noona,’ Daehyun cheerfully said, happy to see her.

‘Aigoo, I miss both of you too!’ she said while pinching Zelo’s and Daehyun’s cheeks, simultaneously.

 

‘Liar! If you miss us, you will come and see us as soon as you came back, noona,’ Zelo sulked with her.

‘I’m sorry. I am busy amends stuffs after taking a short break….I’m here now for my cute little dungseng,’ she coaxed while smiling to them.

‘Junhong has been whining for you non-stop, noona,’ Daehyun teased the maknae.

‘Look who’s talking. Hyung is the same,’ Zelo retorted at his hyung.

‘Aigoo, you are so cute! I miss you guys too much!’ Jessica said while pinching their cheeks again.

‘Noona!’ both Daehyun and Zelo exclaimed while rubbing their cheeks.

She laughed at their reactions.

 

 

The EXO boys who are watching the sweet siblings’ moments between Jessica and DaeLo(Daehyun and Zelo) are frowning. They are envious and jealous towards the BAP boys who are really close with their sunbae and get the ice princess’s full attention and cares. They know about Jessica’s close relationship with BAP. In fact, the fans also know how close the JiSica couple, especially Jessica, with BAP and also Infinite’s Chunji. Whereas them, they are still awkward around her even though they are under the same roof. Only Suho, Chanyeol and Kris who are a little close with her.

Suho coughs loudly to get Jessica’s attention and he succeeds.

‘Oh, sorry guys….. Let me introduce you. This is Junghong and Daehyun from BAP,’ she introduced the duo to the 12 EXO boys.

‘Anniyonghaseyo,we are BAP,’ Daehyun and Zelo formally greeted.

‘Anniyonghseyo, we are EXO,’ EXO boys replied, formally too.

Jessica smiled seeing her hoobaes. They are so young and look so pure and innocent to her.

 

 

‘Sica noona, this is unfair,’ Sehun suddenly spoke.

‘Unfair?’ Jessica confusedly asked while looking at the EXO boys who were loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter