chapter 133

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica walked to her lover’s room. Once she is in front of his room, she took a deep breath and slowly twisted the doorknob.

She peaked into the room and saw her lover is at his working desk, back-facing her. She stepped inside the room and slowly approached him. The view of his back gave her a chill, a cold chill because she can feel his anger.

 

Once she is right behind GD, she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him from behind.

‘Hi honey,’ Jessica whispered to him.

‘Hey,’ GD replied with a faint smile.

 

 

Jessica is relieved and nervous at the same time when she witnessed his bitter smile. She landed her lazy on his laps.

‘Are you okay?’ she softly asked while gazing at his cold face.

‘Yeah,’ GD shortly answered, still maintaining his cold face.

‘I’m sorry,’ she apologized while his black hair.

‘For what?’ he asked, avoiding her gazes.

‘For making you mad right now. I know you are mad and upset with me,’ she replied, softly.

He just ignored her words and maintained his poker face.

 

‘Please talk to me, honey. Tell me you are mad at me, tell me you are disappointed at me. Tell me everything,’ Jessica said.

‘Don’t talk to me now. I don’t have anything to tell you and I don’t want to hear anything from you,’ GD replied coldly while standing up, gently pushing her away from his laps.

‘No, we need to talk about this. I told you about the kiss, right?’ she said while holding his wrist.

‘Yeah, you did. We have discussed about it and I gave you permission to do it. So, there is nothing to talk about, right?’ he stated without looking at her.

‘Oppa, please. If you are mad at me, just show your anger. You can yell at me, you can shout at me and you can do anything you want. Just please don’t give me cold treatment like this,’ she pleaded.

 

 

GD turned around, to face her.

‘I’m not mad at you. You can do anything you want, it’s your career... You wanted act, to try something new, I understand that. So, I’m not mad at you. You can do kiss scene as much as you want because it is just an act, right? It’s not real, no hard feelings... As a great boyfriend, I understand that. And yeah, if you want to do bed scene, go ahead! I won’t stop you because I know you wanted to do something new, to challenge yourself, to prove to people that you are great in acting. So, just do anything you want... I won’t stop you and I won’t be the hindrance for you to expand your ability and your career,’ he told her while maintaining his poker face.

‘You are not mad at all? I can do anything I wanted? I can do as much kiss scene as I wanted? You won’t stop me?’ Jessica asked with tears started to form in her eyes. She is hurt and sad when she heard GD’s words. It’s stabbing her heart like a dagger.

‘Yes, I won’t stop you. So, tell your director, he can do anything. Alright?’ he said with a faint smile. He pulled his hand from her grips and wanted to walk away.

 

 

‘You really not mad at all because of my kissing scene? You are not jealous? I can do bed scene too? You won’t stop me anymore? I can do anything and everything I wanted to do? You won’t be the hindrance in my career? You really mean that, oppa? You really mean all your words earlier?’ Jessica asked with teary eyes.

GD noticed the sadness in her tones and he couldn’t bear to see her crying again.

 

‘No! I lied, okay?! I didn’t mean all my words earlier! I lied to you to make you feel better and to calm myself! I was so angry and mad when I saw that scene of yours! But, I calm myself in front of you because I don’t want to pressure you and i don't want to hurt you... I don’t want you to think that I am not a supportive boyfriend! I want so bad to be a supportive boyfriend no matter in what you do but, I can’t because it’s hurting me! I want you to feel that I always support you in everything you do even though it’s aching me like hell! I am near to explode right now because I never imagine I will see other guy on top of you, my girl! Kwon Jiyong’s girl, GD’s girl! It’s not that I don’t trust you but, I can’t accept it! No one can do that except me! You are mine, only mine and no other guy can do that to you! But I know, it was just acting, right?.... I’m enduring myself from throwing my tantrum to you! I don’t want you to feel the burden of having a boyfriend like me, an over-jealous and conservative boyfriend like me! I don’t want to become a hindrance in your career, that’s why I told you that earlier. I was trying to calm myself, Sica… I don’t know what to do, what to say and what to think anymore! This is me, this is my acts towards the girl I love, and I can’t change that! I’m sorry if I hurt you because of my foolishness and childish jealousy. I’m sorry but I can’t endure it anymore! It’s too much for me, Sica,’ GD outburst his sadness, anger, frustration, jealousy and rage. A stain of tears felt down from his eyes and his face heated up because of anger and sadness.

Upon hearing his heartbreak confession and witnessing his manly tears, Jessica ran like a lightening into his arms. She wrapped her arms on his neck, hugging him tightly.

 

‘I’m sorry, honey. I’m so sorry, I hurt you that much. It’s my entire fault. I should think of your feeling before do anything. I’m really sorry…. I didn’t know the kiss scene was a deep kiss. I thought it was only a peck but during the shooting, the director told me it was a kiss, not a peck. I never thought it will go that far. I just followed Dong Wook oppa’s lead because I am a newbie. I did what he ask me to do….I am really sorry, oppa. I never intend to hurt your feeling. Hurting you is the last thing I want to do. I never mean to hurt you, I’m really sorry. I am such a bad girlfriend,’ Jessica apologized while coaxing GD at the same time. She is gently his hair.

While GD rested his head on her shoulder with his arms tightly circled on her slender waist. He tightens his hugs to calm himself and to cure his hurting heart.

 

 

 

‘Oppa, I never thought you as interference in my career. I never felt suffocated with your over-jealousy and your control over me. The way you protect me, control me, and the way you are jealous of me showed that you really2 love me. I never thought you as a burden, never ever! You are my source of happiness, my strength, and my inspiration. Please don’t ever feel that you are a burden to me, please don’t! It’s not true at all. I am happy when you are jealous because it showed your love and care for me. If you are not jealous, I will feel that you don’t love me. It will make me sad… It’s true that sometimes I did feel kind of uneasy because of your over-jealousy but, it was just for a short time. When I think of it deeply, I know you acted that way because of your undying love towards me….You are a great and supportive boyfriend to me. I am thankful and grateful having you in my life, oppa. Please don’t think negative anymore…. I’m already used to your jealousy. You can be jealous as much as you want because you are my love, my heart and my soul. I will never regard you as a burden to me… You will always be my Jiyong oppa, my one and only Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica expressed her feelings to him, still hugging him tightly.

GD smiled upon hearing her earnest confession. He planted a tender kiss on the top of her crown.

 

‘Thank you, pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter