chapter 22

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They finally arrived at Han River. He parked his car and they stroll along the river.

‘You are doing fine, right? Without me these whole weeks,’ he asked with concern.

‘Aigoo, stop asking. I’m fine,’ she said.

‘It’s great to hear that,’ he told.

‘So, did you have fun in LA?’ she asked.

‘Yeh, of course. The shooting is really fun even though a bit tiring,’ he said.

‘Aigoo, I miss San Francisco and LA too. It’s been a really long times since the last time I went there,’ she sighed.

 

‘Do you still have family there?’ he asked while still strolling along the river.

‘Just my old friends. My whole family moved to Seoul once I offered for training,’ she told.

‘Ah, really?’

‘Neh, that’s why I rarely go there. Last time I met with my old friends in San Francisco is in 2008,’ she told him.

‘That’s really long times ago,’ he said.

‘Neh,’ she said shortly.

 

Jessica’s eyes are gaze at the river while occasionally looking at the couples there.

‘Come, sits here,’ GD told.

Jessica just nodded.

 

 

They sit on the grass, facing the river.

‘What happened during your practice session?’ GD asked.

‘It’s nothing, oppa.’

‘If you want to talk about it, I’m listening,’ he told kindly.

‘Never mind, just ignored it. I’m okay,’ she said.

‘Yoona and him are acting lovey-dovey?’ he asked.

Jessica just nodded, painfully.

 

‘You still love him,’ GD said, hiding his own sadness.

‘Yeah, I do. Every time I saw them together, my heart hurts and in pain,’ she told.

‘That’s the price you have to pay for what you’ve done,’ he said.

‘I know. But, you know what, all my sadness, my pains will be gone when you are with me,’ she told.

‘Really? I’m really glad that I make you feel like that,’ he said while showing his killer smiles.

Jessica swears that her heart flattered and her cheeks are burning when he smiles and gazes right into her eyes.

 

 

‘So, I bet your new MV is full with chicks, right? And you are the flirty guy,’ she said jokingly, trying to calm herself.

‘No, not this time. Only one chick is there and she’s with Daesungie,’ GD told.

‘Really?? It’s really shocking! G-Dragon without hot chicks, wow,’ Jessica teased.

‘Yah, am I that bad?’

‘Yep, you always show a playboy and flirty image,’ she answered.

‘But you know I’m not like that,’ he told.

‘I know,’ she said while smiling.

GD smiles too, he really loves her sweet smiles.

 

They are looking at the river and people surround them, enjoying the beautiful night views at Han River. Suddenly, GD feels her head landed on his shoulder and his heart is beating out of rhythm. He is really happy because this time she is the one that do the skinship, not him like always.

‘Thanks for always been there for me, oppa,’ she said softly.

‘Anything for you,’ he said and tilted his head on hers.

‘You know, I always want to come here for a date,’ she told.

‘You never came here before?’

‘No, never,’ she said.

 

‘It’s really surprising,’ he said.

‘When we were dating back then, we always date in our training room. We can’t often go outside because fans might spot us,’ she told, her head is still on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter