chapter 117

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After about 15 minutes, Jessica slowly broke her hugs with GD.

 

‘Are you okay?’ she asked while staring at GD’s handsome but pale face.

‘I’m not. I have so many things to settle but I don’t know how. I’m always in trouble, getting into negative controversy. Troubles never leave me,’ he replied, miserably.

‘I saw the news. Did you really take ?’ she asked.

‘What do you think? Do you really think I did it?’ he asked back while locking their eyes. When she stared into his eyes, she knew instantly that he is not guilty.

‘No,’ she answered softly while shaking her head.

GD smiled upon hearing her answer. It’s just a short answer but, it left a big effect in his heart. Her short answer makes him feel better and helps him regaining his faith in himself and strength back. He interlocked his fingers with hers.

 

 

‘But, how did it happen?’ Jessica asked again.

‘I was at a club with Youngbae and all my members. we were celebrating for our successful concert and we were all overwhelming with happiness and joyful. we just wanted to celebrate, that's all……. When I was heading to the bathroom, a guy appeared and offered me a cigarette. He claimed that he is a fan of mine, so, I took the cigarette without hesitation. But, when I inhaled the cigarette several times, I felt something strange with the cigarette. I decided to throw it away… When the officer did the test later, the effect of the in that cigarette already inside my body. I didn’t even know that cigarette contained , I swear,’ GD explained to her.

‘Why are you so careless? And why are you still smoking? I remembered I already warned you to not smoking anymore,’ she told him, sternly.

‘I’m sorry because I broke my promise with you.At that time, we were so overjoyed with happiness..I was drunk because i drink like crazy. I'm not in my straight mind and i just wanted to enjoy the night and the celebration..I'm sorry because i couldn't stop myself from smoking when i was drunk and overjoyed.. Plus, you are not with me because you were at overseas. If you are with me, you know how to coax me and to prevent me from smoking, but you are nowhere near me. Nevertheless, I’m not blaming you here, okay?..... About that guy, I think someone did it on purpose. I think someone sabotage and framed me by paying that guy to do it, to offer that drugged cigarette to me,’ he voiced out his thoughts about the incident.

‘Really? Do you have any suspect?’ she asked

‘I don’t know, I’m clueless,’ he replied, lying to her.

Honestly, GD suspected either Donghae or Nickhun framed him but, he didn’t tell Jessica because he’s afraid she will get mad at him for suspecting her close friends. He already paid a private investigator to investigate about that incident and he will get an answer soon.

 

 

 

‘Are you sure you don’t suspect anyone?’ Jessica asked again.

‘No, I don’t want to blame the wrong person, so, I will never point to anyone before I get the proof,’ GD replied calmly but he still looked depressed and weak.

Jessica lightly smiled at his kindness, the first genuine smile that she ever showed to him since their ‘break-up’. She leaned in and softly kissed his forehead. Then, she circled her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. GD wrapped his arms on her ant waist. He enjoyed the warmness of Jessica’s hug. Being in her arms really helped him in releasing his depression. He got strength from her hugs and smiles. He felt stronger again after he saw her smiles and stayed in her arms.

 

‘Everything is going to be fine, oppa. I’m here with you, I won’t leave you,’ Jessica whispered softly, still hugging him.

‘Thank you, baby. It means so much to me. Without you, I don’t know how I will face all these issues and controversies. I feel so bad right now. I make my fans and my family upset again. I always bring shame to them and set a bad image to my fans and other people. I’m never a good idol, always the bad one with unending bad scandals. I feel really sorry to my fans, my parents and you,’ GD said, remorse.

Jessica gently rubbed his back, to comfort him.

 

 

‘No, it’s not totally your fault. Someone did it on purpose, so, it’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself,’ Jessica coaxed while rubbing his back.

‘You don’t know how thankful I am because of you. You being here with me is really meaningful and words can’t describe my feeling right now…I was so hopeless and don’t have any strength to deal with that drug issue. I was so depressed and stressed but now, I feel so much better and ready to deal with the issue. You give me strength, you are my strength and my motivation, baby,’ GD whispered to her and kissed her shoulder, tenderly.

Jessica just nodded while still gently rubbing his back, to comfort him.

 

A phone’s ringing tone interrupted their moments and they pulled out from their hugs.

‘Your phone,’ GD told while pointing to her phone, on the table.

 

 

Jessica took her phone and pushed the ‘answer’ button.

 

Sica: Hello….

Fany: Jess, are you still with Jiyong oppa?

Sica: Yep, why?

Fany: Our manager oppa and sansaenim asked you to come to our agency. I bet it’s regarding your boyfriend’s drug scandal.

Sica: Okay. I’ll be there in 15 minutes.

Fany: Right, see you there. Say hi to Jiyong oppa…. Bye…..

Sica: Bye……

 

 

 

Jessica ended her phone call with Tiffany and she looked around, searching for GD. He is near his working table, talking on the phone too with someone.

Jessica took her bag and jacket and waited until GD finished talking on the phone.

 

‘Sorry, it’s my manager hyung,’ GD said to Jessica.

‘It’s okay… I need to go now, oppa. Fany called and told me that my sansaenim and manager o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter