chapter 173

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD successfully releases his new solo album, Coup De’ Etat. And today he will have his very first comeback stage on Inkigayo.

 

GD is in his waiting room, getting ready for his stage. His hairstylist is doing his hair right now while he is playing with his smartphone.

 

When GD averts his eyes from the phone’s screen and looks at the mirror in front of him, he sees an image of the most beautiful angel for him, his wife, Jessica. She is standing beside his hairstylist while wearing a very sweet and blazing smile.

 

‘Hey handsome,’ she said ily when her husband’s eyes caught hers.

‘Hey gorgeous,’ he replied, flirtatiously.

‘Oh please, stop with the flirting already! It’s not like you two are just dating or what,’ his hairstylist joked at the couple.

GD and Jessica laugh at her remarks.

 

‘Mianhe, onnie,’ Jessica apologized, still giggling.

‘Noona, we are still dating you know,’ GD said.

‘Aigooo…. Whatever! Both of you always make me jealous,’ she rolled her eyes while still focusing with GD’s hair.

GD chuckles before reaching out for Jessica’s wrist. He gently pulls her towards him and let her sits on his laps. He wraps his arms on her slim waist while Jessica smiles at him through the mirror in front of them.

 

‘You come alone?’ GD asked.

‘Ani, I come with Soojungie,’ Jessica told him.

‘Where’s my little sister then?’ he asked.

‘She went to the washroom,’ she replied while fixing her hair.

He nods while gently his wife’s hair. Then, he places a tender kiss on her shoulder.

 

 

‘Okay, done!’ his hairstylist said while tapping his shoulder.

‘Thanks, onnie,’ Jessica thanked with smiles.

‘No problem… You can continue with your intimate session but please, don’t be too aggressive. I don’t want to do your husband's hair for the second time,’ the stylist nonchalantly said, teasing the couple.

‘Onnie!’ Jessica cried, embarrassed while GD just laughed.

‘Oh, please Sica! Don’t act innocent with me. Everyone knows both of you.. Don’t ruin his hair, okay?’ the stylist teased again.

‘Aishh, chincha! Onnie!’ Jessica cried again.

The hairstylist laughs while leaving the couple. Everyone knows the reputation of the JiSica’s couple. They are always sweet and steamy, no matter where they are.

 

 

‘So, how’s my handsome husband feeling right now?’ Jessica asked while wrapping her arms around his neck. She is still on his laps.

‘A bit nervous but, feeling great especially with my y and beautiful wife’s presence,’ GD replied with tightens his grips on her waist.

‘That’s great to hear, honey. I know you will be as greats as always,’ she cheered while planting a kiss on his lips.

He responds to her kiss and they kiss softly and gently. They are careful not to go overboard because someone might barges into the room anytime. Plus, she doesn’t want to distract his focus for his comeback stage.

 

‘Thank you for coming, baby,’ GD said after parted their lips.

‘You don’t have to thank me. Of course I will come and support my beloved husband,’ Jessica said while brushing his lips with her thumb, wiping off the trace of her lipstick that was left behind due to their kiss earlier.

‘So, this is the feeling of having a wife behind your back. It is a wonderful feeling… Like people said, there’s always a woman behind every man’s success,’ he muttered while caressing her cheek.

‘And I am so grateful to be that woman for you,’ she whispered while softly his hair, carefully not to mess his hair.

 

He smiles before leaning in and kisses her lips, once again. Then, she leans her head on his shoulder while GD tightens his grips on her slender waist. Both of them look at their images through the mirror in front of them.

Jessica is sweetly smiling at GD and vice versa. Her fingers are softly brushing on his chest, showing her affection towards her husband. Meanwhile, GD is tenderly her brunette hair and he occasionally plants a kiss on her crown.

 

While the couple is lost in their moments, suddenly loud voices echoed in the room.

‘Hyung, surprised!!’

 

 

GD glances towards the door and groans,’ Urghhhhhhhhh! You intrude our privacy!’

Jessica chuckles while lifting her head from GD’s shoulder.

 

‘Hyung, how could you say that? This is our surprise for your comeback,’ Chunji spoke.

‘Pffttt! I don’t need surprise from you. I just need surprise from my wife,’ GD retorted.

‘Honey, be nice,’ Jessica said while gently slapping her husband’s chest.

She gets up from GD’s laps and walks towards her dungseng, dragging GD with her.

 

‘Come inside, have a seat,’ Jessica told the boys.

They happily sit on the couch.

‘I see there’s an addition to this gang,’ GD said while looking at the boys.

 

‘Anniyonghaseyo, hyung. I’m EXO Baekhyun and this is maknae Sehun,’ Baekhyun greeted and introduced himself.

‘I know who you are. You are my in laws too, of course I know you. I’m happy to see you get close with my wife,’ GD said.

‘Neh, hyung. And we are hoping to get close with you too,’ Sehun said, nervously.

‘Just be comfortable around me. I promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter