chapter 79

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD drove to his favorite spot and both of them stepped out from the car. They sat on the ground, their back leaning against his car while they are facing the wide ocean, to witness sunset.

GD hugged Jessica tightly while she rested her head on his broad chest, her arms are wrapped around his waist.

 

‘Oppa, poor halmoni and haraboji. They are old, don’t have kids. They must be really lonely,’ Jessica said sadly, on his chest.

‘Neh, poor them,’ GD said.

‘I’m worried about them. No one is there to take care of them. What if they are sick?’ she asked.

‘Don’t worry. People from ______ Organization always visited them, once a week to take care of them,’ he told.

‘Really? Now, I’m relief,’ she said.

‘That’s why I always came here, to visit them. They are like my own halmoni and haraboji,’ he told while her hair.

‘Even though I just met them today but, I love them. I feel like they are my own grandparents,’ she said.

‘That’s great. I’m happy that you can accept them well,’ he said and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

Jessica gazed up and kissed GD’s cheek. After that, she rested her head on his chest, again.

 

 

After about 15 minutes, the sun started to set down, showing it’s beautiful sunset glow. Both Jessica and GD are awed and amazed by the gorgeous and beautiful sunset glow.

‘Wow, it’s amazing,’ Jessica said in amazed.

‘Yes, it is,’ GD said.

 

Jessica lifted up her head from his chest and stared at his handsome face.

‘Oppa,’ she called, softly.

‘Yes?’ he said while facing her.

‘I love you so much. I’m thankful that I got to know you and thank you for your love,’ she said, delicately.

‘I love you too and thank you for entering my life and for loving me,’ he said while staring right into her eyes.

 

GD leaned in and landed his lips on hers. They kissed softly and gently under the sunset glow. Then, both of them continued watching the beautiful sunset at the seaside.

After about 30 minutes, GD drove back from the seaside heading to Seoul, to have their next date, a date at the drive-in movie theater.

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour long of journey, they finally reached the drive-in theater. GD drove his car to the ticket counter. Jessica quickly hides her face when the female cashier tried to peek inside through GD’s window when he was paying the ticket.

‘Thank god she didn’t see my face,’ Jessica said, relieved.

‘She’s kind of busy body,’ GD said.

‘Well, we can’t blame her when she saw G-Dragon at a drive-in theater with a mysterious girl in his car. If I’m her, I will do the same. I’m curious to know who is the unlucky girl that with the famous G-Dragon,’ she said, playfully.

‘Unlucky?’ he asked with raised eye-brows and wide-eyes.

Jessica poked her tongue at him, cutely and makes him chuckled. He pinched her puffy cheeks, gently.

 

GD stopped his car at a good spot. Then, he set down the rooftop of his car (open roof car). There are many cars in there and most of them are couples. Both GD and Jessica did their best to disguise themselves, as a precaution if someone might saw and recognized them.

GD pulled Jessica into his warm arms and hugged her, tightly. She rested her head on his broad chest and wrapped her arms on his waist. They chose to watch a sad love story.

‘Aww, poor the girl,’ Jessica said, on his chest.

‘That guy is a jerk for leaving her like that,’ GD said.

‘You will not do that to me, right?’ she asked, softly.

‘Never! Mwe? You doubted me?’ he asked.

‘No, just asking,’ she replied and kissed his cheek.

 

 

‘Jess, can I ask you something?’ GD asked while his eyes are staring at the screen.

‘Yeah, what is it?’ she replied.

‘It’s about Jay Park. Your feeling for him before, is it love?’ he asked, softly.

‘Honestly, I don’t know myself. Sometimes, I feel it is love but sometimes, I think it’s not love. I just fond of him because he’s always there for me,’ she told.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, why are you asking?’ she asked while gazing up at him.

‘Nothing, I just wanna know,’ he told and kissed her forehead.

Jessica smiled and she focused back on the screen.

 

 

 

They w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter