chapter 106

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, Jessica finally stopped crying. She slowly loosens her arms from GD’s waist. She stared at GD with her wet eyes and cheeks.

‘Aigoo, my gorgeous girl friend is soaking with tears,’ he teased while wiping off her tears with his thumbs.

Jessica smiled at him, her genuine and sweetest smiles.

 

‘Here, let me put it for you,’ GD said and took the hairband from Jessica.

He puts the pink hairband on her head.

 

‘There it is, back to its owner,’ he said while fixing her bang.

‘It’s been a really long times since the last time I wore a hairband,’ Jessica told him.

‘Yeah, I remembered you used to wear hairband during your early debut year. Why did you stop wearing it?’ he asked.

‘I don’t know. I still love hairband and I have large collections of it but I rarely wear it now. I just kept it in my closet and sometimes I wore it at home,’ she told him.

‘You look beautiful with or without hairband so, it doesn’t matter,’ he praised her, sweetly.

Jessica locked her eyes with his and they smiled at each other.

 

 

‘Oppa, can you sing for me?’ she asked.

‘Of course. What song do you want to listen to?’ GD asked while holding his guitar.

‘TRULY…. I really wanted to hear it, live,’ she replied with smiles.

‘Okay… I wrote and composed this song for you, you are my inspiration,’ he told and then, started to play his guitar and sang the song, TRULY.

Girl, tell me only this
That I'll have your heart for always
And you want me by your side
Whispering the words I'll always love you

And forever I will be your lover
And I know if you really care
I will always be there

Now I need to tell you this
There's no other love like your love
And i,as long as I live,
I'll give you all the joy
My heart and soul can give

Let me hold you
I need to have you near me
And I feel with you in my arms
This love will last forever

Because I'm truly
Truly in love with you girl
I'm truly head over heels with your love
I need you, and with your love I'm free
And truly,you know you're alright with me

 

 

GD is singing while gazing tenderly at Jessica while she is swaying to his smooth voice and the rhythm.

He is so earnest and sincere when he sang the song, he is confessing and expressing his feeling to Jessica. Seeing that, Jessica’s eyes are b with tears, touched with his acts.

 

‘How was it?’ GD asked when the song ended.

‘It’s great,’ Jessica answered while holding her tears.

‘Are you crying?’ he asked, worriedly.

‘No, I’m not,’ she replied while quickly hides her teary eyes.

 

‘Jess,’ GD said softly while placing his hand on hers.

Jessica looked towards him.

 

 

‘I know you still don’t remember anything about me. I know I’m just a stranger to you now. I know you still can’t fully accept my presence in your life. I know I’m no one to you and you don’t love m….’ GD couldn’t finish his words because Jessica did something that really surprised him.

‘chupp!’ she gave him a peck on his lips to stop him from keep on talking.

GD’s eyes are twice from its original size. He is really shocked and surprised when Jessica kissed him.

 

While Jessica quickly looked at other direction after the peck, avoiding GD’s eyes and hiding her hot and red cheeks. She is blushing like crazy because of embarrassment of her unexpected act.

‘Aishh, stupid Sica. Why did you kiss him?! You couldn’t hold the urge to kiss his y lips that bad?’ she thought, embarrassed.

 

 

Her heart is beating like crazy, almost explode. Her cheeks are pinkish and burning, like a red tomato.

GD chuckled at her acts, her cute shyness. He placed the tip of his fingers on her cheek and turned her face around, to face him. He can see her red cheeks clearly and she is still avoiding his eyes. She is gazing down on the ground.

 

‘Look at me,’ GD said softly while lifting her chin up.

Jessica nervously averted her eyes towards him and locked their eyes. She bits her lips because she is really nervous.

 

 

‘Thank you for the kiss. Honestly, I wanted to kiss you since the moment you woke up but, I’m scared that you will not like it. Now, I’m really happy because of your kiss,’ he said while caressing her cheek, tenderly.

Jessica just shyly smiled at him, still locking eyes.

 

‘But, can I asked why did you kiss me?’ he asked with a light smile.

‘I… I don’t know.. I just don’t like it when you said that you were no one and you were a stranger to me. I don’t like it, I hate it,’ she replied still with pinkish cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter