chapter 38

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the rooftop

‘Oppa, let’s get this straight. You have Yoona now and I have Jiyong oppa. It’s all over between us,’ Jessica told sternly.

‘Sica, I tried to accept Yoona but I just can’t. My heart doesn’t have space to other girl except you,’ Hae said while gazing straight into her eyes.

Jessica’s heart skipped a bit hearing his words.

 

‘Oppa, I thought you already can accept Yoona. Both of you look so happy,’ Jessica said.

‘I tried, Sica. I tried so hard to be with her but I can’t. I don’t want to lie to her anymore. I do care about her but just as a friend, nothing more,’ Hae told.

‘Please, don’t hurt her. She’s suffered so much,’ Jessica begged him.

‘What about me? I suffered too, Sica-ah,’ Hae told while holding both of her hands.

Seeing his sad face and his sorrow eyes make Jessica sad too. All his words make her soften towards him.

 

Donghae pulls her into his arms and hugs her, tightly.

‘Please, Sica. Come back to me,’ Hae begged while her hair.

‘I can’t, oppa,’ she said quietly on his chest.

‘Why? Because of GD? Do you love him?’ Hae asked.

‘I can’t tell you why but I just can’t,’ Jessica answered.

‘Do you love him like you love me?’ Hae asked again.

‘I…I..’ Jessica stuttered.

 

‘I know you don’t love him. I just know,’ Hae said, still hugging her.

Jessica just keeps in silent in his arms. She doesn’t know what to tell and what to do. She is confused with her feeling right now.

 

 

Donghae broke their hugs and he lifted her chin. He leans in to kiss her lips and Jessica doesn’t stop him because honestly, she misses him too. Finally, their lips met and they kissed softly and gently.

‘Jess!’ suddenly a familiar voice shouted.

 

Jessica quickly broke their kiss and looked at the owner of the voice. She is shocked when she saw GD is looking at her and Donghae with anger and hurtful expression.

‘Oppa~’ she said.

 

‘So, this is what you did behind my back?’ GD asked cynically, holding his anger.

‘No, it’s not like that, oppa,’ Jessica said while walking towards him.

‘I saw you kissed him,’ GD said coldly while pointing to Donghae.

‘Oppa, I’m so sorry. It’s not like that,’ Jessica said while holding his arm.

‘Really? Then what?’ GD asked cynically.

 

‘Man, you shouldn’t talk to her like that,’ Donghae said to GD.

‘And who are you to teach me? You just kissed my girlfriend. Aren’t you ashamed of yourself?’ GD asked coldly.

‘Ashamed? No because I love her,’ Hae answered.

‘You already have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter