chapter 154

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Okay, since this is still JiSica’s special episode, I will let anyone who has any question to ask to our lovely couple, you can do it now. You can ask anything that you are curious about to both Jessica and Jiyong,’ SDY told the guests.

‘Think about anything and you can freely ask them. It’s okay with you, right?’ LDW asked GD and Jessica.

‘Neh,’ the couple answered in unison.

 

‘So, who wants to ask the first question?’ LDW asked.

‘Me!’ Teentop’s Chunji instantly replied.

‘Okay Chunji. You can ask the question now. Is it for Jiyong or Jessica?’ SDY asked.

‘I wanted to ask Jessica-sunbaenim,’ Chunji replied with his pretty smiles.

‘Go on,’ SDY told.

 

 

Jessica turned around, to look at Chunji who seated at the back. GD also turned around to get a better look at the young handsome boy.

‘I have this one question that I always wanted to ask you, Jessica-sunbaenim,’ Chunji said.

‘What is it?’ Jessica asked while smiling sweetly.

Chunji is kind of startled witnessing her sweet smiles.

 

‘Well, I am curious who is amongst all the new male idols that you like the most? It’s because I never heard or read that you ever stated any male idols as your favorite. Tiffany-sunbaenim, Taeyeon-sunbaenim, Yuri-sunbaenim and the other Soshi members did mentioned and stated their favorite amongst the new male idols but I never heard anything from you. So, that’s why I am so curious which rookie group do you like the most and who is your favorite? Who caught your eyes amongst us, the new idols? I am really curious and dying to know your favorite,’ Chunji spoke out his curiosity.

‘Ahh, that’s right. I am curious too…. I remembered that Tiffany-sunbaenim like my group and her favorite is Hoya,’ Sunggyu added, proud because SNSD knew his group.

‘Yes, I really like Hoya,’ Tiffany admitted.

 

 

‘I never chose my favorite among rookie idols?’ Jessica asked with her eyes fixed at Chunji.

‘No, never,’ Chunji told.

‘Really?’ Jessica asked YulFany.

‘Yes, I am curious too because you never admitted even to us,’ Yuri said.

‘Is it that important to know my favorite rookie idols?’ Jessica asked, humorously.

‘Of course because we are curious to know who you like except your G-Dragon,’ Hara teased.

Jessica chuckled to herself.

 

 

‘The thing is, we, all 9 of us did watch music programs every time we were free. We gathered in the living room and watch the performances. While all 8 of us were fangirling and squealing like crazy fangirls whenever the cute and handsome rookie male idols appeared on the screen, Jessica will just sat on the couch with her legs crossed and her arms crossed on her chest, like a boss. She just watched with those uninterested looks on her face….. And when we squealed ‘ Jessie, he is so cute, right?’ and she will responded with a very short answer ‘Yes, he is cute’ but her face remained with the blank and emotionless expressions,’ Tiffany told a story about Jessica.

‘That is so true! I never saw her squealing and fangirling over male celebrities except for Daniel Hanney oppa and of course, her G-Dragon,’ Yuri added in.

‘Really?..... From what I see, Jessica is the princess-like. So, that’s why she maintained her coolness,’ Boom spoke.

‘Yes, she watched like a boss and like a princess. She will never ever squeal like other girls did,’ Tiffany agreed.

‘Ani, I’m not like that,’ Jessica denied while giggling.

‘No, you are like that,’ Yuri opposed in playful manner.

‘Well, I just not into noisy things. I prefer to calmly watch rather than squealing and fangirling,’ Jessica chicly admitted.

GD tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear because it’s blocking him from seeing her perfect jawline. Everyone noticed his sweet actions and quietly squealed.

 

 

‘Jessica-shi is totally my type. I like a chic and cool girl like her,’ Doojun spoke.

‘Me too! I found chic girl is really charming,’ Chunji added.

GD glanced at both Doojun and Chunji upon hearing their statements.

 

‘Did you see that? Jiyong glared at Doojun and Chunji because they said they like Jessica,’ Boom wittily told the others.

‘No2x, I didn’t glare. I just wanted to have a better look at them,’ GD denied.

‘Why? Because you are jealous?’ Leeteuk teased.

‘Well….. yeah.. Who won’t jealous if other guys claimed that they like our girls, right?’ GD admitted.

‘Waaa, you are so cool admitting your jealousy like that,’ Joon praised.

Jessica giggled while clinging onto GD’s arm. The others chuckled too at GD’s obvious jealousy.

 

 

‘So, back to Chunji’s question. Who caught your attention, Jessica-ah? Who is your favorite rookie male idol?’ LDW asked.

‘Ermmm…..EXO!... And my most favorite boys are Suho and Kris!’ Jessica happily answered.

‘Aishhh, it’s no fun at all, Sica-ah…. You can’t pick someone in your agency.. Pick someone outside of SMTown… We know all SM family is close with each other…So, it’s no fun at all to pick EXO,’ Boom opposed to her choice.

‘I agreed! Choose someone outside our agency,’ Yuri agreed.

‘Mwe? EXO are cute too,’ Jessica objected.

‘We know they are cute but we want you to choose someone outside SM,’ Tiffany spoke.

‘Arasso2..Aigooo,’ Jessica sighed in defeat while GD chuckled at his girl.

 

‘So?’ SDY asked.

‘Ermmm…I listen to many songs from various rookie idols and I really like their songs. Some of them are B.A.P, Infinite, Teen Top, Block B, Btob and Nue’sts. I listen to their songs and I really love it. Nowadays, I think I tend to prefer Hip Hop songs. Because of the influence from my boyfriend here,’ Jessica told.

‘All the groups you mentioned are male idols,’ LDW pointed out.

‘Isn’t Chunji asked me about my favorite male idols? Right?’ Jessica asked while looking at Chunji.

‘Neh,’ Chunji answered while showing his blazing smiles.

‘See, that’s why I only mentioned male idols,’ Jessica defended herself.

 

 

‘Okay, among all the groups you mentioned earlier, who is your favorite?’ Boom asked.

‘Ermmmmm..’ Jessica murmured while thinking.

‘Both Sunggyu and Chunji are looking nervous right now,’ Leeteuk said.

‘They are praying that Jessica will choose their group as her favorite,’ LDW stated.

Jessica looked at the boys and smiled. Both of them smiled at her too.

 

‘Well, I think I’ll go with B.A.P. I love their songs and I especially like to watch Zelo. His rapping style reminded me of Jiyong oppa. He is so young yet he is so good in rapping and talented; and in the future, I think he will be as good as my boyfriend,’ Jessica said while proudly smiling at GD.

GD clasped her hand with his while smiling sweetly to her.

 

 

 

‘So, B.A.P is your favorite rookie group and you like Zelo amongst all of them,’ SDY stated.

‘Both Sunggyu and Chunji cannot hide their disappointment,’ LDW pointed out to the upset Sunggyu and Chunji.

‘Ani2, I like Infinite and Teen Top too…. To be honest, amongst all the young male idols, I like Chunji. He is so cute and handsome boy. Plus, he has great and soothing voices. I love his voice, it is so soothing…. I really want to have a little brother as cute as him,’ Jessica said to Chunji.

‘Kamsahamnida,’ Chunji thanked with flattering face.

 

‘And Sunggyu-shi has great voices too. I love how he sings a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter