chapter 145

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the hotel

Both GD and Jessica entered his room and she immediately lay down on the bed.

‘Aigoo, I can’t believe that I sneaked out from my uncle’s house,’ she said.

‘That’s nothing, baby,’ he told.

‘No, it’s not nothing. It’s something,’ she replied.

He smiled at her, happy smiles. He the CD player and a romantic music is played.

 

GD knelt down in front of Jessica who is in sitting position on the bed, asking her to dance with him.

‘Can I have this dance?’ he asked, romantically.

Jessica smiled and accepted his hand. Both of them danced romantically, following the rhythm of the music.

 

 

‘Why dancing all of sudden?’ Jessica asked.

‘Because I don’t have the chance to dance with you during the party earlier,’ GD told.

‘Sorry about that,’ she apologized.

‘It’s okay, it’s not your fault,’ he replied while smiling, warmly.

His smiles melted her heart and made it beat out of rhythm. Until now, he still makes her heart skipped, always.

 

GD placed his finger on Jessica’s chin and brought it towards him. He crashed his lips on hers, tasting her y lips. They kissed with so much passion and fiercely, battling their tongues. Jessica tilted her head a bit, to give him more access to kiss her. Her arms wrapped tightly on his neck while his arms were locked on her slender waist.

Their bodies sandwiched and there was no gap left between them. Their kisses grew fiercer and more aggressive. GD bits on her lower lips and earned a soft moan from her. He trailed his hot kisses down to her neck while taking off her cardigan and left her in her grey tank-top. Jessica reacted by impatiently taking off his shirt.

GD couldn’t hold himself anymore. He carried Jessica and laid her down on the bed. He continued showering kisses all over her y body and continuously cupped her s. In no times, both of them were and they were drown in their own pleasures. The room echoed with their pleasure moans and became witness of their hot love session.

 

‘Oppa, I’m wondering how you knew about my family’s interests? Especially about my Uncle James’s hobby in collecting paintings. Where did you get the information? I don’t remember I told you anything about their hobbies,’ Jessica said while brushing GD’s chest. She is resting in his protective arms after their love session with a blanket covered their bare bodies.

‘Well, thanks to your cousin, Hana. She helps me a lot,’ GD told while gently her messy hair.

‘Hana?! She helps you?!’ she exclaimed, surprised.

‘Yes… I make a SOS call to Soojungie and she connected me to Hana. Soojungie can’t help because she is far away so, she gave the jobs in helping me to Hana. And thanks to her, I succeed in winning your family’s heart except Josh,’ he told her the whole story.

‘I can’t believe this. She didn’t tell me anything. No wonder she always missing in action since yesterday night. She went out to meet you, right?’ she asked.

‘Yes, she provided me all the information about your family, especially about your grandpa and Uncle James. And it helps me, a lot,’ he stated with a relief smile.

 

 

Jessica gazed up at him and pecked his cheek.

‘Thanks for all your effort, honey. I really appreciate it.. Don’t worry about Josh. He will be fine and will accept you soon,’ she told and rested her head on his broad chest.

‘I hope so… I’m doing this just for you,’ GD said and planted a kiss on the top of her crown.

‘So, what did Hana ask in return for her favor towards you? I know my cousin really well. She won’t help without payment in return for her service,’ she stated.

‘I promised to buy anything she wants and apparently, she wanted some of branded stuffs. I bought it for her yesterday,’ he told.

‘Aigooo, that girl…. She is just like Soojung. Always taking advantage of you,’ she groaned.

‘It’s okay, baby. That’s nothing compared to everything Hana did to help me. She even helps me in buying the painting for your uncle.’

‘How?’ she asked.

‘Hana knew her father always wanted that painting but he couldn’t buy it because it’s too expensive… So, I negotiate with the seller and bought it with reasonable price,’ he explained.

‘Reasonable price, huh?’ she scoffed. She knew his boyfriend so well. She knew he bought the painting with expensive price.

 

‘So, Hana must be the one who told you about Eric, right?’ Jessica asked while gently caressing his handsome face.

‘Yes. She called me for emergency case and told me about that guy…. You know what, that guy confronted with me last night. He told me how much he likes you and mocked me. Thank god I didn’t lose my patience last night,’ GD told.

‘Really? Eric did that?’

‘Yes and I freaking hate that guy,’ he retorted.

‘Calm down, oppa. He is a friend of mine. Besides, I already told him that I’m taken,’ she coaxed his lover.

‘Guys won’t give up until the girl is married. Sometimes, they even flirt with married women,’ he stated.

‘No, oppa. He won’t go that far for me. Don’t worry, okay? You trust me, right?’ she asked, softly.

‘Of course I do,’ he replied with a warm smile.

She pecked his lips and planted a kiss on his chest. Then, she rested her head on his chest.

 

‘Good night, oppa,’ Jessica whispered, sleepily.

‘Night, love,’ GD replied and kissed the top of her head.

Both of them drifted to their dreamland in each other arms. Blissful smiles plastered on their faces while they were sleeping. Sweet dreams accompanied them for the whole night.

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning

Both GD and Jessica already awake. They were preparing to leave to Jessica’s uncle’s house.

‘Babe, I bought your ticket,’ GD said to Jessica.

‘Ticket? For what?’ Jessica asked.

‘Ticket for you to return to Seoul with me. I was hoping you will come with me… But, seeing the situation right now, I changed my mind. I know you wanted to spend times with your family. So, you don’t have to come with me. You can stay here longer,’ he told with a smile.

‘Awww, that’s so sweet of you,’ she said, touched.

 

‘If it’s up to me, I wanted to stay here with you. But, I can’t do that because I have crazy schedules waiting for me in Seoul. Me coming here already caused Hyunsuk hyung so much troubles and headache,’ GD told.

‘What do you mean?’

‘I personally asked and begged HYunsuk hyung to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter