chapter 119

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-Dragon avoids smoking charges!

G-Dragon’s will have two-month ‘remorse period’.

G-Dragon caught smoking but gets off with a suspension of indictment.

KBS, MBS, SBS: G-Dragon won’t be blacklisted.

G-Dragon only received a light warning (suspension of indictment).

It’s not his fault and I trust him with all my heart- SNSD’s Jessica.

G-Dragon gets full support from his girlfriend, SNSD’s Jessica.

SME released official statement regarding SNSD’s Jessica’s lover, GD’s drug scandal.

SME will fully support SNSD’s Jessica decision about her relationship with GD.

He got my full support and trust - SNSD’s Jessica.

SNSD’s Jessica assured fans about G-Dragon’s current state ‘He is doing fine, so, don’t worry’.

My love for him is still the same, he is still my beloved Kwon Jiyong- SNSD’s Jessica.

SNSD’s Jessica unchanging heart and undying love towards G-Dragon amazed netizens.

Netizens and fans admired Jessica’s love for G-Dragon.

VIPs are grateful and thankful to SNSD’s Jessica.

 

 

It’s been two weeks after GD’s controversial drug scandal. He is free from any charges and only received a light warning, which is suspension of indictment. Because of that, he is in hiatus for two-month for ‘remorse period’. He wanted to use the period to remorse himself and rest. Some people are unsatisfied because they thought two-month periods are too short compared to what he did. However, YGE make it stern that GD will only take two-month ‘remorse period’.

During the first week of GD’s hard time, Jessica is always with him. She accompanied and consoled him to lessen his pressure. However, she never spent the night with GD since their reconciliation. She either went to YGE or his apartment and then, she will head back to her dorm at night. Whenever GD asked her to spend the night at his apartment, she will find hundreds of excuses to decline it.

GD is sad but, he understands her feelings. Jessica is still scared and not ready to be together with him again. GD understood that and he will not force her to do something she is not willing to do. He knew she still can’t fully forgive him and he will wait until that day comes. He is contended with her treatment towards him now even though sometimes, she will act really cold towards him especially if she encountered with a baby or kids.

It happened many times already. Jessica is happy and comfortable with GD nowadays but whenever she saw a baby, her attitude will change to cold and icy. It happened many times especially when YG brought her daughter to the company and when Sean brought his son.

 

Whenever Jessica saw Sean’s son and YG’s daughter, her face and acts towards GD will change. If she is holding hand with GD, she will quickly pulled her hand away from his grips whenever she saw a baby. Then, she will act cold and ignored him afterwards.

However, GD noticed the sadness in her eyes whenever she saw and played with Sean’s son, Harang. He saw the motherly gazes in her eyes when she looked at Harang. Whenever they met with Harang, Jessica will hold him in her arms and will kiss him as much as she can. Sometimes, GD noticed the tears in her eyes and he couldn’t stop his own tears too. Guilt never left him whenever he thought of his dead baby. That’s why, GD will try to avoid from bumping or meeting any babies as much as possible because he didn’t want her to be sad and hurt. He knew it left a deep scar in her heart and in his heart too, losing their baby.

 

At SNSD’s dorm

 

‘Girls, I got an offer for a supporting role in KBS’s upcoming drama, Wild Romance!’ Jessica happily yelled in the living room while holding a script.

‘What? Really?!’ Tiffany asked, excited.

‘Chincha, onnie?!’ Yoona asked, happy.

‘Neh, manager oppa just gave this script to me and he told me to think about it.’ Jessica told.

 

‘Who is the main actor? And what is your role?’ Sunny asked, eagerly.

‘My role is the main actor’s first love,’ Jessica replied.

‘Who is the main actor?’ Taeyeon asked excitedly.

‘Lee Dongwook-sunbaenim!’ Jessica exclaimed.

‘Oh no! My Dongwook oppa!’ Sunny groaned, frustrated.

‘Oh, the sansaenim in Scent of a woman! Jessie, you are so lucky!’ Tiffany said happily.

 

 

‘Will you have a kiss scene?’ Taeyeon asked, curiously.

‘Yep, I will,’ Jessica casually stated.

‘Bwoh?!! Chincha?!! I’m sooo jelaous!’ Sunny groaned again.

Jessica just chuckled at Sunny’s reaction.

 

‘So, will you accept the offer, onnie?’ Yoona asked.

‘Of course! I have been dreaming to act in a drama since forever and this is my chance. I won’t let this golden chance away,’ Jessica replied, happy.

‘Sica, did you tell Jiyong oppa? Did you discuss wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter