chapter 138

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 At San Francisco

 

It’s been a day since Jessica arrived at her hometown, San Francisco. She missed her relatives and her friend so much. Being in SF made her so happy and blissful. She planned to spend her times by hanging out with her friends and her close relatives. She stayed at her grandparents’ house, along with her uncle, aunty and cousins.

However, there is one thing that always makes her sad, GD. She is missing and longing for GD like crazy. He called her few hours ago and scolded her for not telling him about her trip to SF. He’s also sad and upset with her actions towards him, treating him like an outcast in her life.

But, Jessica retorted by recalling his acts towards her when he didn’t tell her about his project with Pixie Lott and his lies about Oh Yeah’s mv. She is still sulking and angry with those issues. And once again, they ended up argued in the phone call and she hang up on him. After that, he tried to call her again but she never answered his calls.

 

 

‘Oppa, I need time for myself now. I need to calm myself and I need to rest from all the chaotic. Don’t be naughty when I’m not with you, okay?’ Jessica talked to her phone’s screensaver, a selca of her and GD.

‘I love you!’ she said and kissed GD’s face on her phone.

 

 

 

 

*take note that the conversation involved jessica with her friends are in English..whereas, the conversations between sica n her family are mixed of English n Korea.but mostly n majorly are in English...

 

 

‘Jess! Your friends are here!’ her aunt’s voice called for her.

‘Yes, Aunt Susan! I’m coming!’ Jessica responded and headed towards the front door.

 

 

‘Jess!!!!’ her friends squealed happily when they saw her.

‘Kate! Abby!!!’ Jessica shrieked and tightly hugged both of her friends.

The three girls kept on squealing and jumping in happiness. They missed each other so much since they are the best friends since they were kids.

 

‘Finally, you came back! I miss you so much!’ Kate said in high-pitched voices, happy.

‘I miss both of you too!’ Jessica replied with her dolphin voices.

‘Let’s go shopping and enjoy ourselves!’ Abby told with a grin.

‘Yeah!’ both Jessica and Kate cried in agreement.

 

 

‘Jess, you are going out?’ suddenly Jessica’s grandmother asked.

‘Yes, grandma!’ Jessica answered while smiling to her grandmother.

‘I thought you are going to stay here. I want to spend times with my granddaughter,’ her grandma stated, sad.

‘Grandma, I promise I won’t be long, okay? When I come back home, we will spend times together as much as you want, alright grandma?’ Jessica softly coaxed her grandmother.

‘Alright. Take care of yourself,’ her grandma said, kindly.

‘Love you, grandma!’ Jessica said and kissed her cheek.

 

 

‘By the way Aunty, when will Josh come back?’ Jessica asked her aunty before going out.

‘Next week, honey. You didn’t tell us beforehand that you are coming to visit us. If not, Josh won’t join the camping. He will be here, waiting for you,’ Aunt Susan told.

‘I wanted to make a surprise. But I guess, I’m the one who got the surprise. I won’t get to meet with my Joshy,’ Jessica stated sadly.

‘Sorry, honey. I can’t do anything,’ her aunty apologized.

‘It’s okay, Aunt. Well, I’m going out now. Bye,’ Jessica bid good bye to her aunty and grandma.

 

‘Bye, grandma! Bye, Aunt Susan!’ Kate and Abby bid good bye too.

The girls left the house and headed to their destination. They wanted to spend the whole day by shopping and hanging out together.

 

 

In the evening

 

‘Bye girls! See you tomorrow, okay?’ Jessica said to her friends.

‘Bye, Jess! See ya!’ Kate and Abby replied and waved their hands at her.

Kate sped off her car and left Jessica’s uncle’s house.

 

 

Jessica happily walked inside the house after her friends left. She entered the living room saw all her family was there.

‘Finally, you are coming home,’ her cousin, Hana, said.

‘I’m so tired,’ Jessica whined while in between her grandparents.

 

‘You bought all of these?’ Hana asked while pointing to five shopping bags that Jessica put on the table.

Jessica just nodded at her cousin, too tired to talk.

 

‘Jess, how many times have I told you? Don’t waste your money, save it for your future,’ grandpa reminded her, sternly.

‘I’m not wasting, grandpa. I just bought clothes and shoes for myself and Soojungie,’ Jessica told her grandpa with a smile.

‘You still don’t have enough clothes and shoes?’ Hana asked in disbelief.

‘Well, it’s boring to wear the same thing for a long time. I need to change, sometimes,’ Jessica replied, casually.

‘See, grandpa is right. You are wasting your money,’ Hana stated.

 

‘Oh, shut up Hana. I got you new shoes too,’ Jessica told Hana with a smirk.

‘Really?! That’s great! Thanks, sis!’ Hana squealed happily.

Their grandparents just shook their heads at their granddaughters’ acts. The girls really love shopping and it’s kind of worried them.

 

 

 

‘Jess, when did you arrive?’ Aunty Susan asked. She j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter