chapter 91

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since Jessica told GD about her pregnancy. And in this whole week, she only met with GD once. On that day, GD told her that he needs time to think and to be alone because he is too depressed and shocked with the news.

Jessica is really sad and heartbroken but, she tried to be understanding. She agreed to give GD times to think and to calm himself. In this whole week, GD is so different from before. He kinds of ignored Jessica and tried to avoid her all the times. Whenever Jessica called or texted him, he will gave an excuse that he is busy and so on when the truth is, he is not that busy.

Jessica can feel the difference in GD’s acts towards her and she is really scared. She is scared of losing him, the guy that she loves so much and the father of her baby.

 

 

All the Soshi girls know about her pregnancy and they are really pissed off with GD. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are really closed to explode when GD keeps on avoiding Jessica. However, Jessica keeps on defending him and explained to the girls that GD needs time to adjust to this shocking news. Even though she always defended GD, but the truth is she is hurting and disappointed with him too.

Top also knows about Jessica’s pregnancy. He got the news from Park Minyoung and when Minyoung told him the way GD treated Jessica, he really pissed off and stormed to GD’s apartment. Both GTop had a serious argument and almost throwing their fists at each other. Luckily, Taeyang was there to stop s from fighting.

Taeyeng tried to advise GD about the whole issue but GD acted like a different person. He couldn’t accept the fact that he is going to be a young father soon. He said he is not ready to take responsibility to raise a child and tied in a commitment because of the child.

Taeyang asked Top to give GD times to think and to regain his rationale back. Now, both Yoona and Tiffany ignored Taeyang and Daesung because they are angry with their leader, GD. Taeyang and Daesung couldn’t blame the girls because they know they have the rights to be angry and mad.

 

 

 

In this whole week, GD either worked his off at YGE or locked himself in his apartment. Sometimes, he went out and drinks at nightclub. He doesn’t know what’s happening to him right now. He just couldn’t accept the fact that Jessica is pregnant with his child. He freaked out because both of them are too young and they are at their peak career right now. If public knows about their relationship and Jessica’s pregnancy, both of them will be doom.

He knows how their fans think and will act if the news spread. For now, he needs time to be alone and to think carefully.

 

Nowadays, Jina keeps on bugging him like crazy. Her appearance is kind of a distraction for him with this whole pregnancy issue with Jessica. He slowly gets attached to Jina even though his heart and love still belong to Jessica. He still loves Jessica so much, just like before even though he is acting like a coward right now. Yes, he admitted that he is a coward guy.

Honestly, he misses Jessica so much. He longs for her but, he couldn’t face her right now. It’s because he still doesn’t know what to do and how to solve their problem. That’s why he chose to avoid and kind of ignored Jessica. He knows Jessica is sad and hurts because of him and he feels really sorry for her. But like he said, he is been a coward guy because he is afraid to take responsibility as a young father, afraid to raise his own child in such a young age. For him, there are still many things that he wants and needs to achieve before settle down to build a family with his only one, Jessica.

 

 

 

At SNSD’s dorm

Jessica is in her room, lying lifelessly on her bed. She is holding a picture in her palm, a picture of her and GD during their happy days. Tears started to form in her eyes and dropped on her cheeks.

‘Baby, this is your daddy. He is handsome, right? Your daddy is a handsome, kind-hearted, talented and sweet guy. That’s why mommy loves your daddy so much. And mommy loves you too because you are the symbol of mommy and daddy’s true love,’ she talked to her baby while showing the picture to her belly.

 

 

‘Mommy is crying not because mommy is sad. Mommy cries because mommy is too happy of having you. Mommy loves you and daddy loves you too. Daddy is busy nowadays but once he done all his works, he will be here with us, with you and me and we will be a perfect family,’ she said with tears while rubbing her belly, gen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter