chapter 165

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day

 

‘Are you ready, honey?’ Jessica, who is busy fixing her hair in front of the mirror, asked her husband who just stepped out from the bathroom.

‘I’m ready, sweetheart.. Ready with my credit cards,’ GD playfully replied while wearing his clothes.

‘Not only your credit card but, your energy too, to carry all my shopping bags!’ she said with a wide grin plastered on her face.

‘That’s the hardest part but, thanks to you who topped-up my energy last night, I am ready and willing to be your carter today,’ he said with a naughty smile.

‘Top-up your energy?’ she asked with crease on her forehead, blur.

‘Yes, baby. Top-up my energy with our wild night last night,’ he whispered to her while wrapping his arms on her waist, giving her a back-hug.

‘Honey!’ she responded while slapping his arms on her waist after realized the meaning of his words. Her rosy cheeks were burning due to her shyness. Even though they have been together for so long, she is still shy whenever he openly mentioned about their intimate moments.

He chuckled before planted a quick kiss on the top of her crown. Then, he nestled his face into her brunette hair, smelling her sweet scent of lavender.

 

 

Jessica smiled at him through the mirror while applying her lip-gloss. That’s her husband’s hobby, smelling the scent of her hair whenever he got the chance. She loves the way he sniffed and smelled her brunette-scent-of-lavender hair.

GD lifted his face from her hair and looked at their images through the huge mirror in front of them. After a while, she took the hair comb and turned around, to face her husband.

 

Jessica smiled while slowly comb GD’s hair. She did it like an expert hairstylist. She did the best she can and she knew GD will totally love it. Why? Because GD simply loves everything that Jessica does for him.

GD beamed at his wife who is combing and fixing his hair. That’s her routine every morning, fixing his hair with her favorite style and he has no complains about it. He loves the way she pampered him by fixing his hair every morning and every time he’s going out. That’s his wife’s new hobby and he totally loves it.

 

 

 

‘Are you ready to go, handsome?’ Jessica asked while doing her final touch to his hair.

‘Yes I am, gorgeous,’ GD replied with a wide smile.

‘Then, let’s go and explore the paradise of fashion!’ she squealed, cannot hide her excitement to shop in Milan.

‘Let’s go.’

 

‘Ermmm, honey.. You need to let go of my waist for us to go out,’ Jessica spoke while trying to break free from GD’s tight grips on her waist.

‘What if I don’t want to let you go?’ GD asked with a mischievous smirk.

‘No, my dearest husband. There’s nothing can stop me from spending your money here,’ she replied while tipping his nose.

‘Give me a kiss and we will go,’ he said.

She smiled before leaned in and planted a quick kiss on his lips. GD smiled in satisfaction and both of them left their hotel room, heading to the shopping malls around the city.

 

 

‘Wow, I love the bags here!’ Jessica squealed. Her eyes were twinkling when she saw the collection of bags at the Versace store in The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.

‘So, here will be our first stop?’ GD asked for confirmation before his wife would drag him to other stores in the mall. She has been dragging him to almost every store in the mall because she couldn’t make up her mind at which store to start her mission.

‘Yes,’ she replied while still eyeing the bags in front of her.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked again.

‘Yes, honey. I’m sure… This is one of my favorite brands after all,’ she told him with smiles.

‘I think all popular brands are your favorite,’ he teased.

‘Honey!’ she whined while gently pinching his waist.

‘Alright,’ he shortly replied while chuckling at his wife’s reactions.

He is contented to see his wife smiling brightly and happily. For him, her happiness is everything to him and he will do everything to see her always smiling like she is right now.

 

 

Jessica gently pulled her palm from GD’s tight grip. She eyed the bags in front of her with so much interest. Most of them were signature bags and very attractive.

 

‘Honey, what do you think of this one?’ she asked her husband, who is loyally sticking with her while checking the bags too. He is a well-known fashionista so, he always gives his opinion to his wife about her appearance and that’s includes her bags too.

‘It’s too simple and plain. That one is better,’ he pointed to another bag on the shelf.

 

‘This one?’ she asked while holding the other bag.

‘Yep, that looks unique, glamorous and stunning with you, baby,’ he replied with a light smile.

‘It’s really pretty. I love it! I’ll take this one,’ she said while giving the bag to the shop assistant.

'And this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter