chapter 169

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD’s luxurious sports car stops right in front of a very huge-luxurious villa in the Gangnam district. His eyes wonder around the peaceful and serene surrounding of the villa. His heart is beating rapidly, nervous and thrilled to present the best surprise to his beloved wife.

‘Honey, have we arrived already? How long do I need to cover my eyes?’ Jessica whined, complaining about her eyes been covered with a scarf since 15 minutes ago. She feels quite dizzy with the dark sights. She doesn’t know what kind of surprise her husband is planning to give; she doesn’t have any hint to make a guess about his surprise.

 

‘We are here.. Wait a second, baby. I’ll open the door for you,’ GD his wife’s hair before stepped out from the car. He jogs to the passenger side and opens the door for his wife.

 

 

‘Here we go.. Come, baby.. Be careful with your head,’ GD said while softly pulling Jessica’s hand while his other hand is covering her head from bumping onto the car roof.

Jessica unstably steps out from the car, she feels a little bit dizzy.

‘Now I know how the blind people feel. You are so mean, honey,’ she grumbled and her husband chuckled.

‘Be patient, sweetheart. We are here already,’ he said while holding her hand.

She tightly clings onto his arm, afraid of bumping or crushing into anything around her because she couldn’t see anything. Who knows, there is a large drain in front of her, she might falls straight into it. However, she knows her husband will surely protect her from any harms.

 

When their steps halt, Jessica tries to hear the noise around her but she fails to guess where she is right now. Seriously, she doesn’t have any clue.

‘Why are we stopping here?’ she asked her husband.

‘I want to untie your scarf. Ready?’ GD responded while holding her shoulders.

‘Yes, please. It’s very uncomfortable,’ she adorably whined.

 

GD steps behind his wife and slowly unties her scarf. Jessica rubs her eyes several times before looks around her. In a second, she is surprised and astounded to see the view in front of her.

‘Oh, my.. What is this, honey?’ she asked with her blooming face and sparkling eyes.

‘Guess what?’ he raised his eyebrows.

‘What?’ she eagerly responded.

‘Our new home sweet home, baby,’ he grinned.

 

 

Jessica is speechless and a second later, she tightly embraces her husband. Her eyes are gleaming with tears, happy tears. She is touched and so excited to see their new villa, a place for them to start their family.

‘Honey, I can’t believe this! When did you buy it?’ she asked while gazing up at her husband with her twinkling face.

She couldn’t hide her excitement and happiness. This is their new home, their castle to build their family. This place will be the place where they will raise their kids; where their children will play and grow up. Before this, GD and Jessica lives at his penthouse and sometimes at the villa he bought for his parents. But this is different, this is the house that belongs to them, their own house. She can’t wait to come and stay here.

 

GD plants a tender kiss on Jessica’s forehead. He is pleased to see his wife’s happiness. This is the house that he bought with his own money for his beloved wife. They will grow old together in this house, with their future kids.

‘I bought it last week,’ he answered her while showing a bunch of keys.

 

 

 

‘Do you like it?’ GD asked.

‘I love it, honey,’ Jessica replied while tightly embracing him.

He beams before wrapping his arms on her petite frame, responding to her hugs. He is contented; everything is perfect since he married her, his life is perfect.

 

‘Let’s go in. There are many things to do. We have to choose the suitable interior design and all. I want to make a huge and beautiful kitchen for my wife. You will become a great chef soon, right?’ GD teased and his wife gave him a pinch on his arm.

‘You are mocking me, meanie!’ she retorted.

He laughs and then, they walk into their new house, hand-in-hand.

 

 

Jessica looks around the huge hall that is still empty without any furniture. The couple tours the downstairs’ spaces that consist of living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, dining room and also the kitchen.

‘Sweetheart, I want to make our kitchen like omma’s. There will be wet kitchen and dry kitchen,’ GD said to his wife.

 

‘In the future, I can eat ice-cream with our kids at the dry kitchen while waiting for you to finish cooking,’ GD pictured out his imagination.

Jessica approaches her husband and hugs him from behind, giving him a back-hug. Her husband’s imagination is so sweet and beautiful. She can already picture their blissfulness with their soon-to-be-born kids. She knows her husband will be the best father to their kids and the perfect leader of their family.

‘Pfftt, that’s not fair! You are leisuring with our kids while I am cooking alone. You and our kids are bullying me.. Poor me, I don’t have gang,’ she said while leaning her head against his back.

He smiles while softly brushing her arms that encircled on his waist.

 

‘It’s not bully but at that time, your hobby is cooking. You will be mad if anyone disturbs you while you are cooking. No one can bother when you are in the kitchen, if not, you will be mad,’ GD replied in teasing while Jessica giggled.

‘Wow, you are so confident that I will come to like and be great in cooking,’ she said.

‘Well, I’m not that confident. Just trying to please myself,’ he casually responded and chuckled when his wife gave him a pinch on his back.

‘Meanie! Wait and see! I will become great in cooking, just like all the famous chefs. And that time, don’t regret if you become fat,’ she coolly said even though it’s hard to believe that her words will become reality.

‘Wah, so confident! I don’t mind become fat as long as you won’t leave me,’ he replied while smiling.

 

‘But, I know my wife will look so y when you wear apron,’ GD said.

‘Eh? I can look y with apron?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yeah. Only wear the apron without other clothes.’

‘Honey!’ she yelped while softly pushing her husband.

‘What? Embarrassed?’ he teased while brushing her arms that are still circling on his waist.

She let out a soft giggle while still leaning against his back.

 

 

 

‘That room will be the room for our maids,’ GD told while pointing to a room near the kitchen.

‘Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter