chapter 18

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Seoul

Jessica is with her best friend, Park  Minyoung. They are hanging out together.

‘So, when will you introduced your beloved G-Dragon to me?’ Minyoung asked.

‘Soon,’ she said shortly.

‘He’s still in LA?’ Minyoung asked.

‘Neh.’

 

‘Why are you not in the mood? Did you miss him that much?’ Miyoung teased.

‘Aigoo, you have become like Fany too,’ she sighed.

‘Mwe? I’m just asking. Plus, it’s normal for you to miss your boyfriend,’ Minyoung told.

Jessica doesn’t tell the truth to Minyoung because she knows that her onnie will against it.

 

‘I do miss him, so much,’ Jessica admitted, sincerely.

‘Omo, did I just admit that I miss Jiyong oppa?’ she said in her mind, surprised.

 

 

‘He will be back soon. Did he call you?’ Minyoung asked.

‘Neh, sometimes.’

‘Sometimes?’ Minyoung asked.

‘He’s tired, onnie. And it’s quite hard because of time difference,’ Jessica told.

‘Ah, that’s right,’ Minyoung said, understanding.

‘He called me last two nights and we talked for hours,’ Jessica told happily.

‘Ah, really? He is a great boyfriend.’

‘Yep, he is,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘I’m happy that you have found your love. I’m glad that you are over Donghae,’ Miyoung told kindly.

Jessica just smiles guiltily because that’s not the truth.

 

‘Sica-ah, enjoy and cherished your moments with Jiyong. I can see that you are really happy with him and I’m really glad for that,’ Minyoung said while patting Jessica’ head.

‘Neh, onnie,’ she said cutely.

‘By the way, you bought new shoes? That’s a really gorgeous flats,’ Minyoung told while pointing to Jessica’s flat shoes.

‘Ermm, Jiyong oppa bought it for me,’ she told.

‘Chincha? He is called fashionista for the perfect reason. Soon, you will become fashionista too, just like your boyfriend,’ Minyoung teased.

‘His fashion sense is really great but sometimes, a bit weird too,’ Jessica said.

‘You think so?’

‘Yeah, sometimes I don’t like his clothes. It’s just too weird,’ Jessica told.

Minyoung chuckled at her beloved dungseng.

 

 

 

After about two hours, Park Minyoung sent Jessica to her dorm.

Jessica entered her dorm and walks to the leaving room, joining her members.

‘You are back? You were with whom?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Minyoung onnie,’ she told.

‘Ah,’ Tiffany said.

 

Jessica rested her head on Tiffany’s shoulder, resting  while her eyes are fixed on the TV’s screen. Then, she heard a familiar voice greeted them.

‘Hi girls,’ he said casually, his arm on Yoona’s waist.

‘Oh, Hae oppa,’ Yuri said.

‘Hi oppa,’ the other girls greeted.

 

Jessica lifted her head and smiles at YoonHae.

‘Yah, Im Yoona. You are smiling like an idiot. Are you that happy having a date with your Donghae?’ Sooyoung asked teasingly.

‘Of course,’ Yoona said while hugging Hae’s arm.

 

Yuri and Tiffany are secretly glancing at Jessica. Jessica wants to leave but Tiffany stops her and motioned her to stay. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter