chapter 96

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once GD is outside the room, all the girls and guys surrounded him.

‘What happen?!’

‘Sica is okay, right?!’

‘Tell me onnie is okay.’

‘How is onnie?’

‘What happen, oppa?’

‘Jiyong, how is Sica?’

 

 

They bombarded GD with questions but he couldn’t answer any of it. Jessica’s lifeless image is running though his mind and her last state before he stepped out from the room is freaking him out.

GD rested his forehead against the wall and slammed his fist so hard on the wall. He is crying, silently. Seeing GD’s condition makes all the girls started to weep again. They know the worst has happen to Jessica.

 

 

GD sat on the floor while his back is leaning against the wall. He feels like he has lost his life when he saw Jessica’s condition. His heart is like been stabbed into pieces by a knife.

His eyes caught the bracelet on his wrist, the present from Jessica and the couple ring on his finger. He kissed the ring and the bracelet with tears.

‘God, please save her. I begged you, please save her. Don’t let her leave me, please,’ he prayed to God.

 

 

 

After about 45 minutes, the door is opened. All of them rushed to the doctor but no one dare to open their mouths and asked the doctor about Jessica because they are afraid of the worst.

‘S…s..so?’ GD asked with so much difficulty.

‘She is stable now, she survives the crucial period,’ the doctor told them.

 

‘Thank god…’

‘Thank you, god…’

‘OMG, thank you.’

The girls are hugging each other with tears of happiness while the guys breathed in relieved, especially GD.

 

 

‘When will she wakes up, doctor?’ Krystal asked with red eyes.

‘That’s I cannot give you the exact time. Like I said before, she will wake up in an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year or more than that. It depends on her wills and her strength,’ he replied.

‘She is a strong girl. I’m sure she will wake up as soon as possible, right girls?’ Tiffany said to her members.

All Soshi girls nodded with tears. Their feelings are mixed when they heard the doctor’s words.

 

‘We will keep a close eye on her. You can visit and meet her every day and keep on supporting her,’ the doctor told them.

‘Neh, doctor. We will,’ Leeteuk said.

The doctor and his team excused themselves and walked away from them.

 

 

 

As soon as the doctor’s team is gone, GD kneeled down in front of all of them.

‘What are you doing, man?’ Taeyang asked, shocked.

 

‘Everyone, I know I hurt her so much. I know I’m guilty because I ignored and avoided her. But trust me, I never intend to avoid her. I just too scared and freaked out…. I know my excuses are unaccepted because it’s nothing compared to what Sica had been through. She is pregnant with my baby but, I acted like the biggest jerk ever. I’m so sorry, I’m really sorry for hurting your sister. But trust me, I love her so much, I love her with all my heart. I cannot lose her and I cannot live without her. Believe it or not, I love my baby, our baby. I love him, I do but I was too coward and scared to show him my love. I need times to gain my courage and I thought when I have enough courage, I will take care of him and his mummy, the love of my life. But, I was too late because I lost my baby……. I already lost my baby, so, I don’t want to lose his mummy too. I don’t want to lose Sica because I love her so much and I cannot lose her, I cannot live without her…… Please, give me a chance to redeem myself to Sica. Please give me a second chance to stay by her side, accompany her and loving her. I will wait for her, I will wait until she wakes up. I don’t care how long it takes, a week, a month, a year or years but, I will wait for her. I will wait for her to open her eyes again. I will wait for her, forever,’ GD begged and apologized with tears.

He is sobbing while begging for their forgiveness, especially from Soshi girls, Krystal, Hara and Park Minyoung. He is still knee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter