chapter 68

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When GD and Jessica entered the living room, all the girls are there, except Yoona.

‘Girls, I’m going out for a while,’ Jessica told them.

‘Neh, have your time, Sica and please eat something,’ Taeyeon said to her.

‘That’s right. Oppa, please force her to eat,’ Yuri told GD.

‘Don’t worry, I will,’ GD said with smiles.

 

‘Where’s Yoona?’ Jessica asked.

‘Why are you asking about me?’ suddenly a cold voice cuts in.

‘Yoon!’ Tiffany yelled to her but she just ignored it.

 

‘Yoon, I know you are really mad at me. I hope you will forgive me, Yoon. I love you, ‘ Jessica said softly.

‘I will never forgive you and I don’t love you,’ Yoona hissed at her.

‘Yoona~~’ Jessica said with tears while GD wrapped his protective arm on her shoulder.

 

‘Yoona, behave yourself! She’s your onnie!’ Sooyoung said loudly.

‘Ani, I don’t have an onnie like her and I will never want one,’ Yoona said coldly.

GD is trying his best to control his anger towards Yoona but he just couldn’t endure it anymore. Seeing his girlfriend is treated like that by Yoona really boiled him up.
 

 

 

‘You are one ungrateful girl, you know that?’ GD suddenly said, coldly.

‘Bwoh?!’

‘Yes, ungrateful girl and selfish too,’ he said.

‘Oppa~~’ Jessica said to him, softly, on his chest.

 

‘You don’t have any right to say that to me!’ Yoona said loudly.

‘Yes, I have. I need to knock some sense into your stupid mind, so that, you can think properly,’ GD said harshly.

‘Yah! How dare you say that to me?! You are just like her!’ Yoona yelled while pointing to GD and then to Jessica.

‘Can’t you think why she did that? Can’t you think?!’ GD asked, quite loud.

‘Why? Because she feels sorry for me, she thinks I’m a pathetic girl!’ Yoona answered with anger.

‘No, she doesn’t! She did that because she loves you too much! She cares about you, she cares for your happiness! She loves you as her own sister!’ he said to her.

 

‘No, don’t tell me lies like that,’ Yoona snarled.

‘You realized that she sacrificed the love of her life just for you, right? She sacrificed the guy that she loves the most for you! You do know how much she loves that guy but, she chose to give him to you! She chose to hurt herself rather than seeing you sad and heartbroken,’ GD told in anger.

‘Oppa~~’ Jessica said, trying to calm him but GD just ignored her.

 

 

‘You don’t know how sad she is when she made that decision. You don’t know how heartbroken she is every time she saw you with Donghae. She made a decision that killed herself. But, she endured all her sadness, all her pains and her brokenhearted because she only wanted to see you happy and always smiling. You don’t know how hard she cried every time she saw you with him, you don’t know anything. I’m always with her during her hard time and it’s breaking my heart to see her in that condition. She’s really hurt and in so much pain but she endured it just for you. I wondered why she loves you that much? You are not her blood related sister, you are just her friend! But, for this angel-hearted girl, you are her sister, her own sister. She’s doing her job as an older sister, giving happiness to the younger one. That’s what she’s been doing all this time, always thinking about you, she never thinks about herself. She is one selfless girl that I ever know,’ GD blurted out his inner thoughts.

Yoona is speechless when she heard GD’s words. She couldn’t find any word to say to GD. The other girls are all tearing up because they are touched by his words and Jessica is quietly crying on his chest, in his arms.

 

‘I’m sorry if I’m too harsh but, that’s the fact you need to know, the fact and the truth about your sister here. I respect you as one of Sica’s members but, when you said those mean words to her, I couldn’t accept it. She’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter