chapter 127

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, GD is alone at his mini-bar. He has a mini-bar in his penthouse. He poured a wine into his glass and drinks it in one-shot. He poured the other one and drank it again. He is angry, upset and hurt when he knew about Jessica’s drama debut.

GD is angry because Jessica didn’t tell him about it beforehand. She kept it as a secret from him. Her acts made him felt he is not important in her life. He wished she discussed with him when she got the offer to act in a drama or, even if she doesn’t want to ask for his thought, she at least should tell him about it.

GD poured in another glass and when he is about to drink it, a soft hand stopped him.

‘Oppa,’ she softly called, it’s Jessica.

 

 

GD ignored her and drank another shot. He wanted to pour another one but, Jessica took the bottle away from him.

‘Give it to me,’ he coldly said.

‘No, I won’t. It’s not good to drink like this. It’s not good for your health,’ she said with concern.

‘Like you ever care about me, huh?’ he scoffed, sarcastically.

 

Jessica sat beside him, at the mini bar.

‘Honey, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to keep it from you,’ she apologized while rubbing his arm.

GD ignored her and kept in silent mode.

 

‘Oppa, I wanted to tell you but, I'm waiting for the right and perfect time. I intended to tell you, I will not keep it from you. You are my boyfriend, of course i will tell you,’ Jessica softly coaxed while holding onto his arm.

‘Forget it. I’m not an important person in your life, so, you don’t have to tell me everything happened in your life,’ GD said coldly without looking at her.

‘Oppa, please. Don’t say that. Of course you are a very important person in my life,’ she softly consoled while turning GD around, to face her.

 

 

Jessica gazed at his cold face and gently caressed his cheek. Then, she leaned in and wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him.

‘I’m sorry for not telling you,’ she apologized again, on his chest.

GD harshly loosens her arms from his waist and stood up, he walked towards the balcony. He crossed his arm on his chest and looked at the view, still with his cold and angry face.

 

 

Jessica sighed and she followed GD to the balcony. Once she is right behind him, she wrapped her arms on his waist, back-hugging him,

‘Please don’t be mad at me,’ she pleaded and rested her head on his back.

However, GD didn’t say anything and kept his cold attitude.

 

‘Oppa, when I got the offer, I did want to tell you and ask for your opinion. I wanted to discuss it with you but, I still couldn’t fully forgive you at that time. There was a wall between us, so, I just made my own decision and took the offer…. You know what oppa, I was waiting for someone to offer me a role in a drama since forever because I really want to act. I wanted to try something new. I always envy Yoona because she acted in several dramas already. I wanted to proof to other people that I can act too, like Yoona. I want to expand my career into something else besides singing. Please understand my situation, oppa,’ Jessica explained while coaxing her lover. She tenderly kissed his back, to show her love for him.

GD didn’t know what to say, so, he just kept in silence.

 

 

Jessica loosens her arms from his waist and she sneakily got into GD’s embraces by pushing his arms away from his chest. Then, she took his muscular arms and encircled it on her slender waist. She wrapped her arms on his waist, tightly.

‘Please honey, don’t be mad,’ she begged with her angelic voices and adorable expression.

 

GD gazed down at his girl’s flawless face. A smile almost cracked on his cold face but, he quickly brushed it off.

‘Please~~~~ Won’t you be proud when your girlfriend become an actress? Who knows, one day, I can be like Yoona, one of the most potential actresses in Korea. Then, you will well-known as SNSD’s Jessica and actress Jung Jessica’s lover,’ Jessica said to him with her sweet smiles.

‘You wanted to act that much?’ he finally spoke, still maintaining his cold face though.

‘Neh, it’s one of my dreams. So, can you forgive me for not telling you earlier? You are an important person in my live, the only guy that I love besides my father. Don’t say that you are not important to me, it’s hurting my feeling,’ she said while tenderly his jawlines.

‘Don’t do it again. Next time, I must be the earliest person to know everything happened in your life, you got me?’ he told her, sternly.

‘Yes, I got it. I won’t keep anything from you again,’ she delicately said with a soft smile on her gorgeous face.

 

GD leaned closer and he landed his lips on her forehead. Then, he kissed both of her eyebrows and her eyes, her cheeks, the tip of her nose and lastly, her y lips. They kissed softly and gently for a moment.

‘I love you so much. It’s hurting me when I didn’t know occasion that happened in your life especially something as big as this. I’m not the type of person who always surf the internet to read gossips and news like Seungri did, that’s why I didn’t know if no one tells me. So please, next time, do tell me everything, okay?’ he said with a hint of sadness and hurt.

Jessica nodded and she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. She buried her face on the crook of his neck, inhaling his sweet and captivating scent.

 

‘I love you too, oppa,’ Jessica said softly on the crook of his neck.

GD planted a tender kiss on top of her crown. They stayed in each other arms, hugging tightly.

 

 

 

‘So, are you the main character?’ GD asked after parted their hugs. His arms are still on her slender waist.

‘No, I’m just a supporting role. Lee Dong Wook sunbaenim’s character’s first love. He is the main actor,’ Jessica told him with her arms loosely hanging on his neck.

‘First love? Are you like the third wheel between the main actors?’ he asked while her brunette hair with his free hand.

‘Yeah, something like that,’ she casually replied while brushing his chest with her soft fingers.

 

‘You won’t have kissing scene, right?’ GD asked, seriously.

‘Ermmm.. I think so.. Well, I don’t know yet because the director hasn’t told me anything regarding kissing scene,’ Jessica cautiously replied, avoiding his eyes.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked again.

‘Neh, but I don’t know if they suddenly decided to put a kiss scene between me and main actor in the future,’ she told.

‘If they did that, you must object because it’s not included in the earlier script. Or tell the director that I don’t allow you to have a kiss scene,’ he said to her.

‘I can’t do that, oppa. I am a beginner, a new actress. How can I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter