chapter 109

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I was pregnant? There was a baby inside me, my baby….. Is that true, Fany-ah?’ Jessica asked with tears, still couldn't believe it.

‘Jess….It..’ Tiffany stuttered.

‘Answer me!!’ Jessica yelled loudly.

 

‘Yes, it’s true, Sica. You were pregnant with Jiyong oppa’s baby,’ Taeyeon told her.

A stain of tears dropped on GD’s cheeks when he saw Jessica’s condition. The girls are holding their own tears too.

 

 

 

‘Jiyong oppa, tell me the truth.. Did you really did that? Did you really left me when I was pregnant with your baby? Is that true that you can’t accept me and your baby?’ Jessica asked while sobbing.

‘Sica… it’s not like that…It’s…’ GD stuttered with tears.

‘Just answer me!! And tell me the truth!!!’ she shouted with tears.

 

 

GD took a deep breath before he spoke up.

‘Yes, it’s true that I avoided and ignored you but, that’s not what I mean to do. I just… I need time to adjust with the news about our baby. Trust me, I love our baby and I never mean to avoid you. I love both of you, I really do,’ he told while holding both of her arms.

‘You love me and our baby but, you ignored me when I was pregnant. Is that your definition of loving us?’ she asked with sobs.

‘Baby, please. I can explain, okay? Please listen to me,’ GD begged.

 

However, Jessica harshly pushed his hands away from her arms.

‘No wonder I felt something is missing when we were together. I don’t know what is missing but I just felt something is wrong…. Now, I know why I met with a baby boy when I was in coma. He's must be my baby, my son… He doesn’t want me to feel lonely, that’s why he came and accompanied me. He gave me strength to fight for my live. No wonder I felt so familiar with him. My baby, my poor baby,’ she sobbed while holding onto her womb.

 

Yuri quickly gave a hug to Jessica because she couldn’t see her in that state. It’s breaking everyone’s heart seeing Jessica like that, especially GD, who is dumbfounded and so weak.

‘Yul-ah, I almost have a baby…. But now, he is gone….i feel so bad because I couldn’t remember him. I am such a bad mother, right?’ Jessica sobbed in Yuri’s arms.

‘No, you are not. You are the best mother for him even though it’s only for a while,’ Yuri coaxed in tears too.

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yoona are soaking with tears too.

 

 

 

‘Sica…’ GD said and tried to hold her hand.

‘Don’t touch me! Don’t you ever touch me again,’ Jessica hissed coldly at GD.

‘I’m so sorry, I’m really sorry. Please forgive me,’ GD apologized with tears.

‘Forgive you? Give my baby back and I will forgive you,’ she said, coldly.

‘Please baby, please forgive me. I’m really sorry,’ he begged.

‘You know what, now I know why I don’t remember you at all. I guess God wanted to give me justice by taking my bad memories with you. And I’m thankful to God for that. I always wonder why you are the only one I couldn’t remember and now, I got the answer. There is no reason for me to remember a useless and jerk like you,’ Jessica told GD with hatred and anger.

‘No2x, don’t say that. Please don’t say that, please,’ GD sobbed.

 

 

‘I feel bad for not remembering my baby. But I have no regrets for not remembering you and I wish I will never regain back my memories of you. That’s my greatest wish,’ Jessica scoffed with gritted teeth.

GD collapsed onto the floor when he heard her words. He is bawling his heart out.

 

Right then, Taeyang and Daesung stepped inside the room and they shocked to see everyone in tears, especially Jessica and GD.

Taeyang quickly walked towards his leader and help him to stand up.

 

‘What happened?’ Daesung asked while hugging Tiffany.

‘Those two guys…they…they told everything to Sica,’ Tiffany sobbed in Daesung’s arms while pointing to Khun and Donghae.

Both Taeyang and Daesung understood what is happening now.

 

 

 

‘Sica, please. Please don’t do this to me, please don’t hate me. I’m really sorry,’ GD begged again with tears.

‘Get out! Get out of my face right now! I don’t want to see your filthy face in front of me!! Get out!!’ Jessica yelled hysterically at GD.

Both Taeyeon and Yuri hugged Jessica tightly, to calm her. Nickhun and Donghae just watched the heartbreak scenes in front of them, they didn’t know what to do or how to react to that situation.

 

 

‘Please, Sica.. Please,’ GD is still pleading.

‘Go away!! Get out!!’ Jessica yelled again.

 

‘Ji, let’s go. It’s the best for now. When she cools down, you can come and talk to her, okay?’ Taeyang told his leader.

‘But…’

‘Man, if you still insisted, it will affect her health. She is still not fully recovered,’ Taeyeang reminded GD.

GD just weakly nodded.

 

 

‘Baby, I will go. We will talk later, okay? Please take care of your health, please. I don’t want you to get sick again, ‘GD told Jessica, weakly.

‘Just go,’ Jessica said, shortly and coldly.

 

 

 

‘Babe, we will talk later, okay?’ Taeyang said to Yoona.

He leaned in and pecked her lips.

 

‘Neh, oppa. Please take care of Jiyong oppa. I love you,’ Yoona said and kissed Taeyang’s cheek.

‘Love you too,’ Taeyang said with his eye-smiles.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter