chapter 81

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day later

In Seoul, at GD’s side

 

GD is really busy handling Daesung’s case. He is busy helping to rise up Daesung’s spirit and discussing with YG. He is really depressed and stressed with all the rumors and negative comments from netizens towards Daesung. He is worried if Daesung might get affected by those hateful comments.

Some unpleasant rumors started to spread since Daesung’s accident spread to public. Some people said that Daesung was drunk, he drove with over speedlimit, and he is under drug’s affection and many more. Daesung is seriously sad and hurts when he read those comments and rumors. He is lifeless and keeps on locking himself in his room. He didn’t want to meet with anyone and didn’t want to eat.

 

GD, Top, Taeyang and Seungri stayed at their dorm to accompany Daesung. But, they can’t do much because Daesung locked himself in his room and rarely get out. He doesn’t talk to anyone and refused to eat anything. All BB members are deadly worried about him especially GD because he is the leader and Daesung’s closest hyung.

When Daesung is in that state, GD is stressed and depressed too. He feels useless because he can’t do anything to help Daesung. GD lost his appetite to eat and skipped his meals too. All the BB members are in mess especially Daesung and GD.

 

 

 

 

At BB’s dorm

‘Daesung-ah, come out and talk to us! You need to eat something!’ GD yelled while knocking Daesung’s room door.

‘Leave me alone!’ Daesung shouted from inside his room.

 

‘Yahhhh! Come out now!’ Top shouted, frustrated with Daesung’s act.

‘Daesung-ah, you can’t be like this!’ Taeyang said, loudly.

‘Just leave me alone!’ Daesung shouted again.

 

‘Come out now, you dammit!!’ GD yelled in anger and frustration.

The truth is all of them are worried of Daesung especially GD. He is really worried with Daesung’s acts. Daseung isolated himself from other people and locked himself in his room. He doesn’t want to meet or talk to anyone. GD is really frustrated with him and that’s why he is so angry and frustrated.

 

 

‘Ji, just let him be like that. He needs time to cool himself. He will be okay,’ Top said while patted GD’s shoulder.

‘That’s right. When he’s ready, he will come out and talk to us,’ Taeyang agreed with Top.

‘I know but I’m still worried,’ GD told.

‘Me too. I’m worried about him but there is nothing we can do right now,’ Top said.

‘That’s what I’m talking about. There’s nothing we can do and that’s what make me feel so hopeless, useless and stressed,’ GD said in frustration.

‘Jiyong, we have done everything we can with Hyunsuk hyung. Now, let hyung handle this and about Daesungie, we will handle him later because honestly, I’m tired with all these issues and troubles,’ Taeyang said and walked to his room.

 

 

‘I agreed with Youngbae. I’m tired too, Jiyong-ah. And I know you are exhausted. Let’s go and take a rest,’ Top said to GD and he walked away.

GD is left alone in front of Daesung’s room. He sighed and walked to the living room, joining Top who is lying on the couch.

 

GD lied down on the other couch with his arm rested on his forehead, thinking about Daesung’s current issue.

‘Arghhhhh!!!!’ GD yelled in frustration.

 

Top is shocked with GD’s sudden yell but he just ignored him. He knows that GD is really stressed and depressed thinking about Daesung, just like him. Both GTOP are lying on the couch silently, trying to rest their tired minds and bodies and get some proper sleeps. After about 15 minutes, both of them fallen asleep.

 

 

 

Taeyang was walking to the kitchen when their door’s bell rings. He lazily walked to the front door and unlocked the door. When the door is opened, he saw a gorgeous girl is standing in front of him with smiles plastered on her face. Taeyang smiles too at her and he is relieved because someone who can make his leader smiles again and reduced all his depressions is here, his leader a.k.a GD’s girlfriend, Jessica.

 

‘Hi, oppa,’ Jessica greeted him.

‘Hi, Sica,’ Taeyang greeted and gave a light hug to her.

 

‘Come in,’ Taeyang invited her.

Jessica stepped into the dorm and walked to the living room with Taeyang.

 

‘How are you, oppa?’ she asked.

‘Like this,’ Taeyang replied.

‘You look terrible. How is everyone?’ she asked again.

‘Everyone is in a mess right now and in depression especially Daesungie and your boyfriend,’ he told her.

‘I know. I’m so worried about him and all of you,’ she said with concern.

‘Thanks for coming, Sica. Honestly, I’ m worried about Jiyong too. He skipped his meals and didn’t get enough rest and sleep because he’s too busy handling this issue and handling Daesung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter