chapter 1

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2010

At SNSD dorm

Jessica just arrived from meeting with her friends. As she walks in front YoonYul’s room, she unintentionally heard their talks because the door is not properly closed.

‘Onnie, why can’t I get my love? I love him since 8 years ago, why can’t he accept me?’ Yoona asked Yuri while sobbing.

‘Yoon-ah, if we love someone, it doesn’t mean we will get him. Loving someone is letting him be happy with someone he loves,’ Yuri coaxed her.

‘I already did that once but now, I can’t do that anymore. I couldn’t bear the pain, onnie,’ Yoona sobbed.

‘I know it’s hard for you. But, you must be strong,’ Yuri told kindly.

 

‘Sica onnie is so lucky because he loves her so much even though they already broke up. Why can’t he open his heart for me?’ Yoona asked with tears.

‘Yoon-ah, please don’t be like this. One day, you will meet with your true love,’ Yuri said.

‘But Hae oppa is my true love. He is my 1st love and I know he’s my true love,’ she told.

‘No, you don’t know yet who your true love is,’ Yuri told her.

‘Onnie, please don’t tell Sica onnie about this. I don’t want to make her sad and feels sorry for me. Even though she always told me that she doesn’t love Hae oppa anymore, but I know that she still loves him,’ Yoona said.

‘Okay, I won’t tell her,’ Yuri said.

 

 

Jessica slowly walks away and steps into her room. Yoona’s tears and sobs are still roaming in her mind. She feels really guilty for her. Because of her, Yoona never feels to be love by someone she truly loves. She still loves Donghae but her loves for Yoona is bigger than that. She knows that she can survive without Donghae even though it hurts her so much.

Jessica lie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter