Jongup-1

B.A.P One Shots

"Hey,how has it been?We haven't talked in a long time."you asked your best friend.You were in lunch.Sitting beside  him.Yes,you guessed right.It was Jongup.You knew him since five.You've been best friends since.You always had good and bad convostaions with him.But you two never fought once.

You two had been in high school now and you only had one class with him.But,you also saw him at lunch."Yeah,it has.We should spend more time together.Since we have school.When do you have time?",he asked.You smiled and said,"Haha,right now."

He looked at you with a straight face"That's not what I ment."You laughed and said "How about after school?I have no homework.Do you?"He replied"Thank goodness no.I'll pick you up at 5?"You nodded in agreement.

You walked home with Jongup.He was your neighbor.So,you spook up and said "Hey,let's go now.I'll call my mom and tell her I'm with you so she doesn't need to worry."

He nodded."Where are we going?",you asked."Um,do you want to eat ice cream or do you want to go to the park?",he asked."Um,oh.Lets go to the park and then the ice cream shop.",you said with a finger in the air.

"Ah,I love your thinking!Lets go!",he pulled you and ran to the park.You sat on one swing and he sat on the one beside you.The only thing you two were talking about wash school and what was going on at your house.

"Hey,let's go to the ice cream shop.I'm hungry.",you said to him standing up from sitting down.He walked behind you.You finally arrived at the ice cream shop.

You loved the smell of the sweet scent.You ordered your regular and so did he.The cashier said "Are you two a couple?You two look so perfect together."

"No,he's my friend.",you said to her.She nodded and looked at Jongup.She gave him a 'make her fall for you' look.He smiled and walked to your seats.

"So Jonguppie.What do you want to talk about now?",you asked.He took a deep breath and said,"Us.Lets talk about us."You looked at him and said "But I already talked about my life.I don't want to tell it again."

"No that's not what I ment.I like you(y/n).No,I actually love you.And it's okay if you don't feel the same way.",he said looking into your eyes."Jongup..",you said.

"It's fine.You can give me an answer whenever you like.No pressure.",he said eating his ice cream.You were really surprised at his confession.You couldn't find feelings for him.You liked him and you wanted him at the same time.You walked out of the shop with Jongup.It was quiet.

You didn't even try to start a convostaion.It was silence.You finally arrived in you neighborhood."See you tomorrow.You can give me an answer whenever your ready.",he said walking into his house.You nodded and walked into yours.It was only 7 o'clock.

Your mother was in the kitchen and your father was at work."I'm home.I'll be going to my room.",you said walking up to your room.You closed the door and sat on your bed thinking.You fell asleep.

The next day you walked to school with Jongup.He a started the convostaion.But,he never brought up the confession thing.You turned to him,"Yes."

He looked at you,"What do you mean yes?"You smiled and said,"Yes,I will accept you feelings.So where will our first date be?"He looked at you surprised but then a smiled lite on his face.He pulled you into a big warm hug."(y/n)Thank you.Are you giving me a chance or do you actually like me?"

You pulled out of the hug and kissed him.His hands landed on your hips to pull you closer.He let go and said,"Is that a yes or a no?"You laughed and kissed him again,"Yes,Jonguppie."

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was a cute ending.Sorry if I spelled things wrong or it doesn't make any sense.And sorry if any of my one shots doesn't have pictures.Really sorry.But,I hope you liked this.I'll update two more tomorrow.Mybe,if I have time.

-xxxibkpop