Zelo-15 Pt.1

B.A.P One Shots

I walked the same pace as him. I follow him to many places. I copy his figure. I have a lot to do with this human. A shadow loving a human? Is that possible? A Shadow doesn't really fall in love with a human.

I copy his every movment. It's not that hard. I usually know what he's going to do next. Is the common? Right now, he's going to school. I won't be able to stay with him that long while he's in school. Wherever there's light - I'm his shadow.

We are near the school gates right now. It's almost time for us to say good-bye in a while. Zelo, is the name. Zelo, is the human I like. No one else. Not even another shadow or a human. Zelo is a special guy. 

We are now infront of the school's main building. We walk to the building and he walks inside. I'm trapped. Outside. Alone. I sighed. Oh well, I'm use to it. I'm always alone if I don't have a human to follow. 

I sound like a total stalker right now right?

Well, what else is a shadow suppose to do? All I do is follow. It's simple. Zelo is one year younger than me. When I turn human, it'll be the first time we'll be meeting. Human to human. One month ago, I didn't talk to him. I was too scared. I thought he would think I'm a freak.

When I turn human, I'll always be shy when I'm near him. He is the only one who can make my heart race. I know a bunch of things about him. If you were a shadow, and you followed someone you like, you would know a lot about that human right? If you're a shadow, and you followed someone you like, you would enjoy it right? Your learning more and more about your person.

I look to my left. Zelo was out. Why so early? I caught up with him when the sun flashed on him. "Aish! Why did I get kicked out of school? I didn't even do anything." He said scratching his head. He got kicked out? What did he do? Or did someone blame for something he didn't do?

Tomorrow, I'll be able to talk to him as a human. I'll tell him everything. If he freaks out then...I don't know what I'll do actually. I'll find out later. He was walking to the cafe that he always vists after school. Everyone in school goes there. He got kicked out so, I guess he came here.

I waited outside, he was drinking his usual drink. A girl then sat next to him. Who the hell- I mean, Who is she? I couldn't even hear anything. So I wouldn't know who she is...I saw Zelo pushing her away. She must be one of those annoying ex-girlfriends. I nodded. It must be. He pushed her lightly away and walked towards the door. 

He hit the sun, and I started being his shadow again. Thank god he rejected her. I would have been so freaking angry if he hugged her or something like that. I like, wanted to punch- "Oppa! Oppa!" A girl yelled. We looked behind us. It was that girl from earlier. Zelo's eyes popped open and he started to run.

I started following his footsteps. He was running to fast, but the good thing was that I caught up with him. We finally lost her. He looked back, I also did. Thank you. He looked at his watch. It already past 1 hour. 5 o'clock.

No, please make time fly by fast! I need to wait until 12 o'clock to turn into a human! I beged. Now, where are we going? He started to walk forward. Oh, we're going to dance practice. Too bad I can't watch you.

Finally! It's 12 o'clock!

We're still at dance practice right now. I sighed. I turned into a human and walked inside the building. Here it goes. I opened the door to the practice room and saw Zelo. He was sweating like crazy. He needs water. I opened the fridge to my left and took out a water bottle. I walked beside him and touched him with the water bottle.

He looked at me. I smiled and shoved the water bottle in his hand. He blinked a couple of times. I just smiled. He turned the cap and stared to drink. He looked back at you. "Who...are you?" He asked. "I'll tell you all about that later." I smiled. He just blinked. The both of us sat in the seats against the wall.

"Can you tell me who you are now?" He asked again. I nodded. "I'm..your shadow." I began. "Your my..shadow?" He asked a little bit confused. I nodded. "Neh, I follow you when light hits you. But, every month I can turn into a human. I really really like you, Zelo-ah." I added. He looked at me strangely.

"I know you might think this is crazy, but it's true." I said. He looked at me. "Are you older than me?" He asked. I nodded. "Neh, by one year." He nodded. "Noona, I barley know you. Your very, I mean VERY attractive. But, I don't know a lot about you yet." He said. I started to blush. Like, so much. I've never blushed this much before.

"Thank you," I bowed. "But we can get to know eachother starting today. I can only be human for one day. Then I'll turn back being your shadow." I replied. He nodded. "Okay then, do you know everything about me?" He asked. "I know a lot about you. But not everything." I answered. He nodded.

"Well then, how about you tell me about yourself?" He asked. I nodded. "What do you want to know?" I asked. "Everything." He answered. "Everything?" I asked. He nodded. "Um...well,"

1 Hour has pasted already.

"You haven't, had your first kiss yet?" He asked again. I nodded. Then he nodded, slowly. "I'm pretty sure you had yours already." I replied. He nodded. For some odd reason, I wasn't heart broken by that. "Zelo-sshi. Your not tired?" I asked. "Neh, I'm a little bit. And no need to be so formal. We know a lot about each other already." He smiled. I smiled back and nodded. He's so sweet.

i wish I can be with him for the rest of my life. "Lets go to your house." I said standing up. He stood up. "Sure, lets do that then." He grabbed his jacket. "No dirty thoughts." I said out of the blue. "Yeah, no dirty thoughts." He agreed. We laughed then walked out of the building, still talking and laughing.

"We're here." He unlocked the door. I walked in. It's..amazing. "I've always wanted to see the inside of your house." I said looking everywhere. "You like it?" He asked. I nodded. "It's amazing."

"Why don't you go sleep? Your must be tired." I said. "Ani, Ani. It's fine. We can just stay up and talk." He shook his hands. "Zelo-ah. Just go to sleep, I don't want to see dark circles under your eyes. " I said. He pouted. "Arn't you tired?" He asked. I shook my head. "Shadows can't be tired or sleepy." I answered.

"Wow, really? That's cool." He said amazed. I smiled and nodded. "You should try to go to sleep. It's very fun." He smiled. "Fun? It's fun to go to sleep?" I asked. He nodded. "You get a lot of energy when you wake up Noona!" 

Awh, he's so cute. "So, let's get you to sleep." He jumped. "You need to go to sleep too!" I yelled. I didn't sound like a coach or anything. "Arroso. I will. But you have to first." He began to pout. "Ah, so cute!" I whispered. He smiled. I think he heard that. "Arroso! I will. Now, where will I be 'sleeping'?" I asked walking around.

"In my room." He answered. I quickly turned to him. "Don't worry. I won't do anything to you Noona. I'm innocent. It's just that my bed is more comfertable." He added. I nodded. "Follow me~" he began walking up the stairs. I followed him. He opened his bedroom door and you walked in slowly.

"Oh my god. This is your room?" I asked surprised. It's..so big and nice. It was amazing. Like, everything is this house is amazing. He lives with five other guys but they all must be somewhere. "Neh, this is my room." He said rocking back and forth. "You can fall alseep in my bed if you'd like." He suggested. I nodded. "I'll sleep there."

"Okay then." He replied. I walked to the bed and tucked myself under the warm blankets. I slowly fell asleep.

-

Zelo slowly walked up to you. You were sleeping! He smiled." She's even beautiful when she's sleeping." He caressed your hair. He kissed your lips. He stood up and slowly walked towards the door. His hand was grabbed. He turned around surprised. "Please stay with me~" you mumbled. He smiled and nodded. 

 

 

Requested by cupcake7660 :) I hope you liked it^^