Yongguk-12 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

When you got home you sat on the ground in your bedroom. "Why does it feel like my heart dropped? Why do I feel sad?",you asked yourself. You finally figured out your feelings. "I-I like him. I like Yongguk.",you said to yourself. A tear dropped from your eyes. "He liked me. He won't give me any more chances.",you said to yourself. "I'm going to tell him tomorrow.",you said to yourself getting into bed. The next day you woke up, and got dressed to go to work.

After work, you walked to Yongguk's house. "I hope he's home. It's important.",you talked to yourself. You finally arrived at his house. You stood infront of his door. You rang to door bell and the door had open. You came face to face with the person you like. You found your feeling. You blinked at him. Before he would close the door on you, you spoke "Wait. Please.",you begged. He opened the door for you. You walked inside. You walked to the couch in the living room. Yongguk sat on the other end of the couch. "Yongguk. I like you.",you said to him. He stayed quiet. 

"I finally found out my feelings for you, since last night. I felt pain in my heart when I replayed what you said last nice. I wore those shoes because i wanted to accept your feeling. I told myself that I should move on and forget about Himchan. Since he doesn't even like me. When I found out how much you've confessed to me, I started to cry. You did so much for me, but I didn't do anything for you.",you said looked down at your lap. Instead of Yongguk. You began crying quietly. If you can.

Yongguk looked at you. *She's crying..* He said in his head. Yongguk sat next to you and hugged you. "Stop crying, (Y/N). I hate to see you cry. It gives me pain.",Yongguk patted your back. You looked at him and wiped the tears off of your face. "Does that mean were dating?",you asked him. Yongguk smiled and nodded. Your wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him closed. Yongguk smiled and hugged you close. "Yong-" "Call me oppa. I'm older than you by a year.",you had cut you off. "Yongguk,oppa. Mianhae. You do some much for me, but I haven't done anything for you yet. What do you want me to do for you?",you asked. 

"You don't have to do anything for me (Y/N). You accepted my love, and you have me your love and care now. I will love and care for you until the end. I will protect you from bad people. I will never break your heart. I will never leave you. When you are bored, I will be there for you to make you happy. When you are sad I will cheer you up. If you are sick, I will stay with you and take care of you. In this relationship, you have to only love and care for me.",Yongguk pulled away and looked into your eyes. You geared up at what he said.

You began to cry and you pulled him into a warm hug.