Daehyun-12

B.A.P One Shots

Your heart filled with joy when he asked you the question. Tears were about to come out of your eyes. You smiled and nodded. Daehyun asked you the BIG question! He proposed to you! Daehyun smiled and slipped the ring onto your ring finger. You stood up and kissed you. He soon pulled away then hugged you. "Saranghae.",Daehyun said. "Love you too.",you replied. "Please don't ever leave me.",Daehyun begged. "I will never leave you.",you answered.

The next day, you and Daehyun decided to tell others. You and Daehyun has been dating for four years already. You knew that Daehyun loves you, and Daehyun knows that you love him. Everyone thought the two of you are a beautiful couple. Sure, the two of you can go through bad times. But, you two work it out together. Daehyun will never hurt you and you know that.

You called all of your friends. Some were other B.A.P's girlfriends or wives. Some ordered drinks. Some ordered food. Or they can order both. Everyone picked there spots and got comfortable. "So, what did you want to tell us (Y/N)?",Taeyeon asked. You smiled. "What I wanted to tell you was.." You lifted up your left hand and said,"Daehyun proposed to me." There eyes went wide. Then there lips formed into a smile.

"Jinjja?",they all chanted. You smiled and nodded. Eunyoung took your left hand and looked at your ring. "Wow. That's nice. Congrats!",she said with a smile. "Me and Yonggguk pops has been dating for five years. And, he didn't even propose to me yet.",Chohee replied. "One day he will. He love you and you love him.",you said to her with an asure smiled. She nodded and took a sip of her drink. "I need to tell you all something.",Aesook said out loud. Everyone looked at her.

"I'm pregnant with Himchan's baby.",she replied. "Jinjja?",we all say. She nodded. "Omo! Congrats!",Taeyeon said clapping. "Oh to you too (Y/N)!",Taeyeon added. "Thank you.",you and Aesook said at the same time. "Does anybody else have something to say?",you asked. "Anything about Youngjae, Jongup, or Zelo?",you added. Everyone shook there head. "Well then, I'll just pay for the stuff then head home.",you said standing up. 

"Oh wait.",Chaejin said to you. You looked at her. "Neh?" She smiled and said,"Are you already planning for the wedding? If you are can I help?",she asked. "You can do it. Your the professional wedding planner. When I finish talking to Daehyun about the when the wedding is, then I'll tell you.",you answered. "See you all later.",you said walking to the cashier. "Bye.",they all said. 

-

"Hyung. What did you want to tell us?",Jongup said to Daehyun. "I proposed. To (Y/N).",Daehyun answered with a smile. "Oh, jinjja?",Zelo said with a smile. Daehyun nodded and then smile. "Yay! Hyung is going to marry noona!",Zelo cheered with Jongup. "Congrats hyung.",Youngjae smiled. Daehyun nodded in thanks. "Aesook is pregnant with my baby.",HIMCHAN said out of the blew. "Jinjja?",Yongguk asked surprised. Himchan smiled and nodded. 

"Congrats!",Daehyun smiled. "Hyung. How are babies made?",Zelo asked innocently. "Well-",Himchan began. "Yah!",Yongguk said shaking his head. Zelo was only paying attention to Himchan. "You'll learn later on.",Himchan said with a smile. Zelo slowly nodded. "Guy. I'm thinking about proposing to Chohee.",Yongguk also said out of the blew. "You should! You two make a perfect match!",Jongup smiled. 

"What if she doesn't want to get married?",Yongguk asked. "So? You love her and she loves you. A person propose to another person is because of love. Love is not bad. It's a gift.",Daehyun replied. "Arroso. I'm going to ask her to marry me.",Yongguk answered. "Thanks.",Yongguk thanked Daehyun. "No problem." 

-

"Daehyun oops didn't come home yet?",you asked yourself parking your car in the drive way. You unlocked your front door and walked in. Your dog ran up to and jumped on you. "You were bored at home right?",you said to your dog, Kimchi. She roughed and got off of you. You walked into the kitchen followed by Kimchi. You fed he then walked into the living room to watch Running Man.

"I'm home!",someone said closing the front door. "Oh! Daehyun oppa is home!",you said to Kimchi. You hoped off of the couch  and to the front door to greet Daehyun. "Annyeong oppa!" ,you smiled. "Annyeong.",he smiled back walking to you. He hugged you, you hugged him back. "Want to celebrate? Since the two of us are getting married anyways.",Daehyun smiled formed into a smirk and is voice turned husky. You smirked and nodded. You wrapped your legs around his waist and put your arms around his neck.

"Let's go have some fun~" 

 

Annyeong~! I hope you all liked this one^^ I'm sorta running out of ideas. Mianhae. I keep asking for one shot requests. But, I'll try to think of some ideas ^•^ No worries.