Daehyun-4

B.A.P One Shots

You were in your bed feeding your cute,little baby boy that you and Daehyun made. He looked at you innocently and started chewing his food. You couldn't help but smile. He was too cute. "I'm home! Where is my beautiful wife and cute baby boy!",Daehyun yelled entering the kitchen. "Appa! Appa!",your baby yelled clapping his hands together.Daehyun opened his arms and picked up the baby."Were you being a good boy? Umma's food is good right?",Daehyun kissed his head."Yeobo. Why are you home so early?",You asked."Wae? Are you saying I can't surprise my family?",He asked patting the baby's back."Ani.Its just,you should have told me you were coming home.I could have fixed my hair. It's really messy.",you said blowing the strand of hair away.

"You will always look beautiful in my eyes.",He smiled.You smiled and took (your baby's name) out of Daehyun's eyes."You can change and I'll get your food ready.",You replied to Daehyun.Daehyun shook his head,"It's fine.I'll just look for something to eat.You don't have to make me anything.You seem tired.",He jogged upstairs.There was a knock on the door. You sighed and walked to the front door.You unlocked it the opened it."Hi.I'm here to see Daehyun.",a young female about your age said.You raised an eyebrow.Who's this chick?You thought.Daehyun walked downstairs."What are you doing here? I mean,hi what's up.",Daehyun smiled sheepishly."Oppa. I just wanted to ask it you would like to have some coffee with me.",she smiled innocently.Daehyun looked at you for help."Minhae. He needs to take care of his son. Bye,have a nice day.",you shut the door on her face.

"Thank you Yeobo. She's a person that is obsessed with me. And...yeah.",He walked inside the kitchen. When you arrived in the kitchen,your baby was gone. "D-Daehyun. W-what happened to (your baby's name)?" , you shook his arm is a fast motion. "I-I don't know.We need to look for him!You search in the livingroom and I'll look in the kitchen and the bathroom.",He ran to the bathroom calling his name. "(your baby's name)! (your baby's name)! ",you and Daehyun yelled.You heard another knock on your door.You ran to the front door and opened up. Youngjae was standing there with your baby. "Something came out crawling out of your house. I think I found it.",Youngjae chuckled. "He was on my porch.",Youngjae had continued. Daehyun ran to the door. "Omo! Our baby is safe! ",He took the baby from Youngjae. "Thanks Youngjae.",Daehyun said walking back to the kitchen.

"Thank you Youngjae.",you smiled."No problem.",he smiled. "Bye.",you smiled then closed the door. "Gosh. I can't have these feelings for her. (y/n)'s has a husband. It's Daehyun Hyung. Why does Daehyun get all the beautiful women?",Youngjae sighed. The door opened behind him. "Omo! Youngjae,your still here?",you asked in surprised. He smiled then waved bye."Oh,haha. Bye,have a nice day.",Youngjae walked away.

 

 

Sorry,I haven't updated in a long time.