Himchan-15

B.A.P One Shots

You were the Queenka of the school. Everyone loves you. Everyday, guys and girls would surround you, trying to talk to you. Yes, everyone thought you were we're beautiful, smart, and talented. But, only one person, one person did not like you. Who was it? His name is Kim Himchan. Your one and only crush.

You had no idea why he didn't like you. Today is the day, you will talk to him. It was lunch time. You walked towards his table. A group of females and males were following behind you. "Hey." You sat infront of him. "Hi." Himchan said standing up. "Bye." He walked away. You stood back up and walked to him.

You walked infront of him and he stopped. "Why don't you like me?" You finally asked. He stuffed his hands in his pocket and leaned back a little, looking at you with a slightly tilted up face. "It's not that I don't like you. It's just that you think you're so perfect. People will always follow you around and compliment you." His face is not infront of you face. "That doesn't mean I don't like you, does it?"

He leaned back with a little smirk. "You're going to be my boyfriend." You said out of the blue. Himchan opened his mouth. You smiled at him. You kissed him on the cheek then walked back to your table. Everyone is following you back. You ordered them to put Himchsn in the same classes as you and try to make him yours.

They try convincing him to. In every class you would always sit next to Himchan. In lunch, you would also sit next to him. Of course the two of you got closer. You liked him a lot. But your not sure if he likes you. All he does is do his work, walk, use the restroom and eat.

He doesn't even talk to you. He keeps ignoring you. Every. Single. Day. Well, only the days you got to school. But the good thing was that you could see him and his handsome face. 

On a Tuesday, you had stayed home because you weren't feeling so good. You soon fell asleep - too tired to even blink.

Himchan's P.O.V

I began to panic infront of the school. Everyone were staring at me like I was crazy. But I didn't care. ______ wasn't at school yet. I looked at my watch. 5 more minutes till class starts. Why isn't she here yet? Did she get into an accident? What happened to her? I began to panic. A bunch of possibilities is popping up in my head. 

Aish! Forget school! I need to see if _______ is okay. I drove to her house. I rang the doorbell calmly. Her mum opened the door. "Ah, annyeonghasseyo." I bowed. She bowed back. "I'm Kim Himchan. I am dating your daughter. I wanted to come by and see if she's here." 

"Ah, Neh. She told me a lot about you. Finally I get to see the man on her life. Come in." She opened the door wider. I have her a small smile then walked in. "She's in her bedroom. She wasn't feeling good, so she stayed home." I nodded. "Can I see her?" I asked. "Oh, neh. It's the first room on the right. Would you want something to eat or drink?" She asked nicely.

"Ah, Aniyoo. I'm ok. But thank you." I bowed at her again then walked up the stairs and into her room. I opened the door. She was sleeping peacefully in her bed. All wrapped up in her blanket. I closed silently closed the door behind me.

I walked beside the bed and stared at her. She's so beautiful. I sat on the bed then pulled a stand of hair out of her face. Her eyes slowly opened. "O-Oppa? Is that you?" She said in a sleepy voice. I chuckled. "Neh, it's me. Himchan Oppa."

She smiled then sat up. She slowly pulled me into a hug. "You shouldn't have missed school for me. I'm ok." I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Ani. I need to see if my girlfriend is okay. If she isn't then, nothing in my world would be. I want her to be in good shape. She also needs to be happy."

She pulled me into another hug. "I didn't know you were good with words." I hugged her closely to mine. "Every gentleman does." I smiled.

 

-_- Why?? These short chapters.