Himchan-10

B.A.P One Shots

Being in a fight with someone you love isn't good. You don't like fighting physically or arguing. Both are bad, that was your opinion. You and your boyfriend,Himchan had gotten into a big fight. You had "accidently" cheated on him. How? Well, you had gotten really drunk at a bar and grabbed a handsome stranger and had brought him home.

Himchan was home. You asked Himchan,"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Himchan looked at you then the guy next to you. "(Y/N), it's Himchan. Your boyfriend. Don't you remeber me? We've been together for two years. ",Himchan walked closer to you. "Who? Himchan? I don't remember that name. Please get out.",You said to Himchan.

"What? You're kicking me out? (Y/N), you don't remeber me?",Himchan asked. You looked deep into is eyes. Nothing. You looked at the ground. "Please get out.",you said once again. "Fine. If that's what you want. Have fun you two.",Himchan grabbed a coat and walked outside the door. When the front door closed the male next to you grabbed your waist to pull you into a kiss.

You backed away from him. "Please get out.",you said to him. He sighed and nodded. He walked out the door and closed it. You heard his footsteps fadded away and you walked to the door to lock it. You slowly walked up the stairs. That guy today, Himchan. You kept thinking about him. He did look familiar. 

You shook your head and walked to your room. "Why did you get drunk?!",Himchan asked. You snapped out of daze. "Mianhae. I just had a hard day at work.",you answered. "(Y/N). You should have just come straight come, not go to the bar and get drunk. You should have known you would get really drunk and hook up with a total stranger and take him home. You never know what he could do to you or what you can do to him.",Himchan said to you.

"Mianhae oppa.",you replied. "Is that all you can say? "Mianhae oppa"? Do you have anything else to say besides that?",Himchan asked. "Oppa, i love you very much. I don't love anyone else as much as i love you. I promised would never want to hurt you. But, i had broke that promise. I'm really sorry oppa.",you looked at the ground and began to cry.

He hugged you and pulled up your face. "Don't ever do that okay? Your going to break my heart again. If you ever want to drink then call me. I'll be your drinking buddy and your boyfriend.",Himchan smiled. You nodded and hugged him closer.

Requested by @pajtshabhawj28 from Instagram. I hopebyou liked it^^