Jongup-16

B.A.P One Shots

You waved at Jongup from the bench. He smiled and waved back. The two of you have been dating for a month now. And your relationship is going pretty well. So far.

So one day, it had started when you were walking with Jongup to your locker. You two were smiling and talking happily. Until, when you opened your locker - guess what fell out?! A love note. A love note? Everyone knows that the two of you have been dating, and a love note dropped out of you locker??

You had looked at Jongup then at the note that fell on your shoes. You had picked it up and read:

Dear my lovely _____,

you and my one and only love. I've watched you from a far, and I realize that you don't need anyone to keep you happy. Even though you have a boyfriend, I don't care. I wanted to tell you that I love you and that I'll never forget you. I hope one day we can be friends. Or, more than friends. It doesn't matter. But I will make you mine~

 

You got so creeped out for a second. You folded the note then looked at Jongup in a worried way. "Is something wrong?" He asked. You nodded and handed him the note. As he read, you looked at him to see his reaction. Then he started to laugh. He handed you back the paper.

"This person is hilarious! He thinks he can make you his! Psh! In his dreams. You'll be dating me when he approaches you, yeobo," Jongup's voice sound like he was 100% positively correct. You scowled.

"What if I break up with you by then?" You asked. His face dropped to a frown. "You won't do that to me, would you? Would you? Tell me you wouldn't!" He whinnied. You smiled then hugged him.

"No, I won't do that to you." He smiled then hugged you back.

 

After school, Jongup had went to the studio to practice his dance moves. While you, we're walking home. Alone. No one is around you. That's odd. You thought. "There are usually people watering there plants after school. And people are walking their dogs, plus people from our school arn't even here."

"Yeobo~" Someone sang from behind. You turned around. Who is he? "Who are you?" You asked. He laughed. "You're going to be mine," he said creepily. You got scared now. Jongup isn't here to tell him to go away. And you weren't good at telling people to go away. It was a hard subject for you.

"I have a b-boyfriend," you answered lowly stepping back. He walked closer to you. "I know. You can have two boyfriends."

'Oh my god! This guy is creepy! So, he's the one who put the love letter in my locker. What a weirdo.'

"Hey! ____!" A familiar voice said.

'Jongup?!'

You turned around and saw Jongup walking towards you. He hugged you then looked at the person you were having a 'normal' conversation with. "Hello, who are you?" Jongup asked. "____'s boyfriend,' he answered casually.

"What?! NOOOOO! Jongup, I'm NOT dating HIM! I'm dating you! Only you!" You answered Jongup yelling. Jongup seriously looked at you.

'He believes him? He thinks I'm lying.'

Your heart dropped. He looked so serious. "How do I know you're not lying?" He asked. You were hurt. He thinks your lying? He doesn't believe you? But he believes a stranger?

"I'm not lying.-"

"You never know. She could be dating a bunch of other guys. I have proof. What to see?" He pointed at him backpack. "Jongup! I'm not lying! Please believe me. I will never cheat on anyone. Never ever," you shook your head quickly.

Jongup chuckled. You blankly stared at him. He's..laughing? Jongup looked towards that guy. "Good job, Changjo. I owe you," Jongup said. Changjo walked away then you looked at Changjo then at Jongup.

"What?! This was a joke? You've got to be kidding me," you asked annoyed.

"Mian. I usually do that to all the girls I date. It's to see if they'll caw to Changjo. A bunch of girls think Changjo is attractive and all. But you turned him down.."

"He was weird. He even gave be creepy looks. I would never craw to someone else. I only like you. I like you for you," you pulled him into a hug them sighed.

"Thank god that wasn't real. I was scared to death."

 

 

I would have gotten so scared if this happened to me '_'