Jongup-15

B.A.P One Shots

You jumped up and down from excitement. Your friend looked over at you. "Why so happy?" She asked sitting down at the table. You sat next to her and smiled. "I just remembered I had dancing lessons today!"

"So?" She said heartlessly. "I haven't told you this yet, but my sunbae is really hot." She turned to you and shook her head then sighed. "So you only take dancing lessons because your sunbae is hot?"

"Er, well not really."

"No, no need to explain. I heard enough already," she said eating her lunch.

"I'm serious. It's not because he's hot!"

"You should be ashamed. Only taking dance lessons because he's hot," she began shaking her head while eating. "Yah, that's not true!-"

"Omo! He's coming!" "Wah, he's so hot," girls cut you off. You and her looked where they were staring. "Yah, yah," you began to hit her arm multiple times. "What?"

"That's him. Him! Him! That one!" You began looking towards him. "I have eyes you know," she looked towards him and shrugged. "Yeah, he's hot but a lot of girls fall for a hottie like him. So I might as well fall for someone else. Don't want any drama up in here."

You ignored her. "Wow, he's so handsome," you began starring at him like a pabo. He began waving at other girls who were staring at him. He made eye contact with you then walked towards you.

"Omo! He's coming," you hit her lightly. "I can see that." Jongup waved at you and her. "Annyeonghasseyo sunbae-nim,"you bowed. He smiled and sat next to you. "How have you been?" He asked. Your friend winked at you then walked away. 

"I've been good. Thank you for asking. How have you been?" You asked back . "No need to be too formal. And I've been great. I've liked someone for a really long time. But I don't know if I should confess or not...Forget about that. Do you remember the dance moves I taught you last time?"

"Ah, Neh. I do remember the dance moves. We went over them like a million times!" You chuckled. He smiled then patted your back while standing up. "I'll see you later. Don't be late or I'll make you do 100 push-ups!" He joked.

"No promises.," you joked back. He walked to his class with a bunch of other girls following him. You sighed then took a deep breath.

'Possibly, does he like me? No, no. That can't be. He'll never like someone like me..'

"Hey." Your friend sat next to you interrupting your thoughts. "Oh, hey." She poked you in the arm. "What are you thinking about? You seem so focused."

"Oh, Sunbae-nim...."

"What about him? Did he say something?" She asked. You nodded. "What did he say? What did he say?" She chanted. "Ah, he said he liked someone for a long time. And, I was thinking if he was talking about me." She screamed from excitement.

"Ah! He's SO asking about you!"

"How would you know??"

"Why else would he tell you that he liked someone for a long time? Why would he want to make you jealous?? He's not that kind if person. I hope," she tapped her chin. "Yah! He isn't. He's a real sweet guy. Everything about him is great."

She sighed. " He's talking about you."

After school, you walked to the practice room. You walked in. Your eyes automatically popped out. "S-Sunbae," you stuttered in surprise. Jongup turned around, he was too perfect. You thought. Wow, you couldn't believe your eyes. "Ah," Jongup blushed. " er, I-I should put my shirt on." He walked back to where his shirt was, leaning aginst the chair.

You were going to stop him, but you didn't.

'I can't do this! I need to say something!'

"You can keep it off if you'd like," You spoke. Too late! You said it anyways. He was abou to put his shirt back on but stopped. "Are you sure? It won't be awkward for you?"

"Ah, aniyoo. I mean, if you want to keep it off then you can. I'm not forcing you to do anything. Well, unless you'll get sweaty and all, then I suggest you keep it off."

Jongup chuckled. "Your too cute." You blushed the looked down at your feet.

'No! No! He can't see me blush! Stop it! Stop it!'

Jongup walked towards you then lifted up your chin. "You're too adorable when you blush." You looked over then down at the ground. "____. Look at me." He said in a calm way. You shyly looked up at him. He suddenly hugged you.

"I like you, _____."

"W-What?" You whispered.

"I like you. I've liked you for a long time now. But, I didn't know how I'd confess my feelings to you. I'm sorry. I didn't say this earlier."

You wrapped your arms around him. "It's okay. I like you too. But, I was too afraid to tell you that I like you." "What were you afraid of?" "That, you wouldn't like me back, and you would ignore me and think I'm a creep."

Jongup chuckled then pulled away. He stoked your cheek then kissed you. "Don't ever think like that. I will never ignore you or think you're a creep. I think you're a beautiful princess."

You poked his stomach. "Teach me some new dance moves."

"How about I show you some 'other' moves of mine?" He smirked.

 

This is requested by pretty_rania1. I hope you liked it^^

AND HAPPY HOLLOWEEN TO EVERYONE!! I hope you had a good day today. I'm almost up to 100  subscribers^^ Thank you all for being there for me from the beginning :D The picture is a bit big >.<