Daehyun-15

B.A.P One Shots

Your eyes were full with tears. Soon, all of it is going to stroll down like a river. You looked at him in the eyes.

Why did he do it?

One tear fell from your eyes. His thumb went to your face to whipe it away but you looked away. His eyes filled with sadness and he put his hand back down next to his side. "Why did you do it?" You said still looking away. You didn't want to look at his face anymore. It's the fifth time he slept with a different woman. 

Everytime you would look at his face, sadness and anger filled you up. He looks innocent, but he isn't. "I-I..At least I didn't do anything to her. You know I only love you. Your heart belongs to me." He stepped closer to you, but you didn't move. A year dropped from your eye and he whiped it away. You quickly slapped him. Tears fell down from your eyes while looking at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you Daehyun?! You know that I love you. You say you love me but it's all a lie. You're gone most of the time at night. I don't know if you're sleeping with another woman or just hanging out with your friends. You've been lying to me when we stared dating. I haven't even lied to you once in this relation ship."

"I know I've made a bunch of mistakes."

"Duh! I would have end this relationship if I wanted. But I love you too much to do it. And, I bet you don't even love me, correct?"

"I do love you. It's just that, sleeping with other woman is one of my hobbies."

You looked at him with wide eyes. "What?! So it's one of your hobbies? So, the times when you said you were going to go clubbing with your friends, that was a lie? Or did you really go, then found a woman and slept with her?"

"Both." He answered. You raised your hand to slap him again, but didn't. But he deserves it.

Sleeping with other woman is one of his hobbies? He has a girlfriend! It's me!

" We're done." You said not making eye contact. "What? We're done? You want to end it right now?" You stayed quiet. "You're not going to end it. I end this relationship when I want to. You're not ending nothing." He slightly smirked. "Go to hell." You muttered. " What did you say? Me? Go to hell? You think I deserve it? I thought you loved me." He said with his face infront of yours. Only about five intchs away.

"Yeah, I do love you. But I think you should change. And I'm 100% sure that you won't. So you might as well die and go to hell."

He looked insulted. "Yeah, I should go to hell. But, I'm not going to die. You are." You stepped back. "What did I do? I didn't do anything wrong." Your tears disappeared. Fear..

"I've loved you. But I don't anymore. You're a bit annoying now. So, I think I should get rid of you." He stepped closer to you. You wanted to run away and never see him again.

"CUT!" Your friend and he rest of Daehyun friends called out. You and Daehyun looked over at them. "Why is this improve so sad? I thought you guys were a happy couple." Your best friend said with a smile. "We are. But in this scene, we wanted to seem like a couple we're not." You answered your best friend.

"But, why isn't Daehyun different in this improve?" Youngjae asked curiously. "Yah." Daehyun warned. Youngjae gave a small smile to the older one. "Hey, hey. We all know Daehyun Oppa is a good guy." Your best friend complimented. "True that." You agreed nodding.

"But, I've got to say that Daehyun does flirt with other woman. I've seen it with my own eyes." Your best friend shrugged at him and you at the same time. "Yah! Oppa, do you really?" You slapped him on the arm and stared at him. He rubbed his arm. "Yeah!" Your friend answered.

Your pouted at Daehyun ad he shook his head. Your best friend and the boys were laughing. "Aniyoo. I don't flirt with other girls. You're the only one in my heart." He made a heart shape with his hands over his heart. You smile. "Ah, jinjja." He smiled then back hugged you. Himchan sighed. "What a cute couple." Then he smiled. Everyone else nodded in agreement. 

 

What? Seriously? I thought this was a long chapter. I spent awhile on it. And thank you all for 90 subscribers^.^