Youngjae-3

B.A.P One Shots

You were board a home so you decided to go to b.a.p's dorm.While you we're driving happilie a message popped up on your screen.You didn't want to look at the message right now so you continued to keep your eyes on the road.When you got there,you parked you car and mocked on there door.Himchan opened it and looked at you surprised."Hi,can I come in?",you asked him."Um,ah,um.Ani.",he said with a seriousness face."Waeyoo?Is something wrong?You usually let me in.",you said to him.You heard some noises you you tried to peek inside but Himchan closed the door so you couldn't see.

"Himchannie,please let me in.",you asked him politely."Ani.",he said bravely.You sighed and push opened the door.Right there,bad news.Youngjae was on the couch with a girl in his arms.You could feel tears coming to fall."Noona.",Zelo said surprised."Youngjae looked at you them smiled."Who are you?"Tears began to fall from your face and so you ran out and into your car."Noona!Noona!",Zelo yelled.You shook your head and began to drive away from the dorm.

You stopped infront if your house and began to cry.You couldn't hold it in.Who was that girl?How could Youngjae not remember you?You began to cry until someone was calling you.It was your mom."H-hello?",you answered the phone."(y/n).Are you conning for dinner?",she asked you."N-Neh.I'll see you in a few.",you answered her back and hung up.You continued to cry until you couldn't anymore.You walked into the house and walke to your room.

You weren't finished you you placed your face on your pillow any cried."(y/n),can I come in?",your mother asked.You began to cry I stead.So,she came in."(y:n).What's wrong?Talk to umma.",\she sat next to you.You hugged her and placed your head onto we shoulder."Youngjae,was cheating on me.When I went to the dorm he was with a girl.He asked me who I was.But,I ran away.",you said to her."It's okay (y/n).I'm sure he'll come back.He loves you dearly.Give him another chance.",she patted your back.

You cried to sleep.Your mom gently put you into a sleeping position and wrapped you inside the warm blanket.30 minutes later you heard a voice calling your namer.You woke up and saw your mom before you."(y/n),someone want to see you.Cone in!",your mother yelled.Youngjae,walked in with his hands in his pockets.You could almost feel the tears coming back.

Your mother walked out and closed the door behind her."(y/n),Minhae.",Youngjae sat in the chair.You turned around so you weren't facing him anymore.You  began to cry."(y/n),Minhae.I only love you.I was drunk.Please forgive me.I only love you.",he apologized.Tears rolled down your cheeks."Really,I'm reay sorry.I can't live on without you.Please forgive me.I want you back."

"Drunk?I can tell you were drunk.Why did you drink anyways?Did you drink because you knew that you were gonna get a girl and I would be sad?If you wanted that then why didn't you break up with me?"

"I didn't know I would get drunk tho.We were having a party thing.People were telling me to drink more.And so when I was drunk I had met a girl and do on.But,I never want to break up with you.You are the only girl for me."

Tears fell down your cheeks and onto your pillow.You loved him and you wanted to forgive him.He was drunk and all.So,it wasn't his fault."Fine.I'll forgive you.",you said still not facing him."Did you get rid of that girl?",you continued."Yeah,I already did.Saranghae.",he said laying in bed with you back hugging you.You smiled and turned around."Please don't do that ever again.",you hugged him closer.

"I promise I will never do that again.",he kissed your forehead.