Yongguk-15

B.A.P One Shots

You stopped infront of the store then nodded to yourself. Today is your first day at work. You've gotten hired as a model. Yes, you are now a beautiful model. Every guy will swoon over you.

You walked into the building as your heels made sounds from hitting the floor. The inside of the building was amazing. You walked up to the front desk then bowed at the lady who sat up front. "Annyeonghasseyo. I'm _____. I had came here a few days ago for an interview. And, I had gotten accepted. Can you perhaps help me?"

"Ah, yes,"she told you the directions to the director's office. "Thank you," you bowed in thanks then walked to the director's office. You stood in front of the office then took a deep breath. You knocked on the door. "Come in," said a man with a deep voice. You opened the door then made your way in.

You closed the door then bowed. "Annyeonghasseyo. I'm _____." His back was turned to you. He was staring out the window. He turned back around. You had to mention, he was handsome. He smiled at you then motioned you to sit down. "Please, sit down." He sat in the chair that was meant for him, and you sat across him.

"So, you're one of our new models?" You nodded. "Yes, I am. I'm happy to be here,"you answered then smiled. He smiled back. Wow, what a beautiful handsome. "My name is Bang Yongguk. Everyone calls me Director Bang, but you can call me Yongguk if you'd like," he winked at you. You started blushing then you cleared your throat.

"Ah, thank you for the offer...Yongguk."

"No problem. I would let any beautiful woman like you, do anything to me." You blushed. Naughty thoughts were popping up in your head. You pushed the thoughts away and thought of food instead. Your stomach growled and Yongguk heard. "Oh, are you hungry? Did you eat breakfast?"

"No, I didn't eat breakfast yet." Yongguk stood up and you followed along. "Then lets go eat. I haven't ate either," a warm smile appeared on his face. You bowed then looked at his ring finger. No ring. Thank lord. "Thank you for all of your care,"you bowed again then he smiled back. You thought your heart was going crazy. He kept smiling! 

The two of you ended up eating at a cafe down the street. The two of you ate and had conversations. He told you some funny jokes and you've got to say, it made you laugh. A lot. The two of you finished your meal and decided to walk back to the office. "So, now that we know more about each other. Do you mind me asking you a question?" Yongguk shyly asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yes, go ahead," you answered looking up at him. "Er, do you have a boyfriend?"

'Oh snap. Is he into me? No, that can't be. Why would he like me?'

"Ah, no. I don't. I'm forever alone,"you answered shyly. He chuckled. "I'm sure you'll find someone. You just need to wait for the right person,"Yongguk gave you a smile. This actually gave you some hope. Maybe you will find someone. But who? ;)

The two of you arrived inside the building. You followed him into his office. You sat in the seat you sat in before, so did he. "Where do you want to start first?" He asked. "Where ever you like," you answered. After you thought about your answer, it sort of sounds wrong. You palmed yourself on the forehead thinking that.

You heard him chuckle. You pulled your hand down and felt your cheeks burn up from embarrassment. "How about you take some photo shots? And we'll see what your lacking on." You nodded at the suggestion then followed him down to the studio. Once the two of you walked in, then made your way to...somewhere you didn't know, the employes were bowing towards Yongguk.

You confidently followed Yongguk. You wanted to show that your not scared. You are a brave woman! "Who is she?" A girl from behind asked in a rude way. You shrunk back down. Maybe you weren't confident as you thought...

Yongguk came to a stop then you stood to his right. "_____, meet Photographer Himchan. Himchan, meet your new model _____." "Annyeonghasseyo. I'm _____,"you bowed then a small smile appeared on your face. "New model huh? Well you're a pretty one,"Himchan gave you a wink then he smirked.

"Yah, no hitting on the new model. Control your hormones. Don't go crazy.-"

"Okay okay. I understand. You two can wait on the couch. I need to catch up on some stuff,"he said turning his head. "Yah, Yah! It's not suppose to be like that! You're doing it ALL wrong!" He marched to who he was talking to. The two of you sat on the couch and manage to have a conversation.

"You two seem close," you said crossing your legs. "Neh, we are. We've know each other for a long time now. We're like brothers." A lady ran to you and picked you up. "W-Where are you taking me?" You looked at her then at Yongguk. "Don't worry. She's a cloths designer,"Yongguk gave you an assuring smile. You nodded and decided to follower her.

She took the hanger with a dress on it, but you couldn't see what it looks like. There was a bag covering it. She look you towards the dressing room. She gave you the dress then told you to change into that. You nodded then walked behind the dressing room doors.

You looked the door then ped the bag. Your eyes popped out. It was beautiful!

You walked out of the dressing room with the beautiful dress on. You walked to the lady before then she gave you a pair of heels.

 

You stared at it. Too beautiful. You wondered how much it cost.. You slowly took it then walked back to the couch. Yongguk looked up. His eyes looked at you head to toe. You looked up at him and smiled. He coughed then nodded. You sat next to him then took your shoes off.

"Don't you think this is too much? I mean, I love the dress and the shoes, but don't you think you should give it to a professional model?" You put the shoes on, then stood up. "I think you look beautiful,"Yongguk complimented. You blushed.

"_____!" Himchan called your name. "You're going to be amazing," Yongguk stood up then gave you two thumbs up. You smiled at him then went to where they wanted you. You did some cute poses then some that you see in magazines.

While you were looking down at your feet, someone's hand went around your right hip from behind. You looked to your right and saw Yongguk wearing this:

"Great! Now look like you two are deeply in love!" Himchan yelled as he took pictures. You blinked at Yongguk then he moved behind you. Your heart started to beat faster. You put your right hand on the right side of his neck and looked to your right. Yongguk's hands were around your hips and he was looking straight at the camera. The lights flashed two times then you two changed a different pose.

Yongguk stood still and looked at you. You had to think quickly. You took your right hand in his left and moved to his left. You crossed your legs then leaned your head on his arm.

"Good, good!" Himchan took two pictures. Yongguk twirled you then pulled you against him. You were REALLY close. Both of his hands were behind you. One behind your back, and one on your hip. Two of your hands were on his chest.

The lights flashed again. You were pretty sure everyone in the studio were staring at the two of you. His head came closer and closer to yours. His lips touched yours. The two of you shared a passionate kiss. The lights began flashing on and on.

Himchan's zoomed in then took multiple of pictures.

 

 

Took me a while to finish this. Whew! I hope you all like it^^ Part two anyone?

:') Thank you all for 101 subscribers! I was so happy when a notification popped up saying I had new subscribers :D

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL!