Zelo-4

B.A.P One Shots

Zelo had texted you that he was sick. You sighed to yourself. Something bad is always happening to him. You walked to Zelo's house, while your earphones are in your ear with music playing. You knocked on the door. Someone opened the door. It was him mom. "Ah, annyeonghaseyo." You bowed.

She bowed back. "Come in." You walked in and looked around. "Is Zelo oppa here?" You asked her. "Yes, of course. He's in his room." She answered. You smiled and nodded. "Find me if you need anything." You smiled and nodded at her. She's so nice. She walked back to the kitchen.

You looked back at her to see if she was gone. It was clear. "Yo! Buttface!" You yelled as you walk towards him room. You opened the door to him room. "Hey, I was sleeping." He said sitting up slowly. You sat at the edge of his bed. "So, how are you doing? Having fun being sick? If I was sick I would just lay in bed all day and complain."

He goes back down. "Mind gitting me something to eat?" He asked. You sighed. He didn't answer your question. "What do you want to eat?" You ask. It didn't matter to you that the fact that he didn't answer your question. You just wanted to know how your boyfriend is doing. 

"Anything you bring." He answer shortly. "I'll go get you pizza." You said beginning to walk towards the door. Zelo sat up and smiled. You stopped in your tracks. "Wait, no. I'll go down stairs and get you something instead." Zelo shrunk and layed back down. You smiled at him then walked down stairs.

You made your way to the fridge. "Hmmm.." You said looking through everything. "Hurry up!!" Zelo yelled from upstairs. "No!!" You yelled back. You were now taking all the time you need. Zelo stood up and walked to the living room.  He sits on the couch. "What do you want to eat?" You asked again.

"Whatever is in there." He answered back. "Fine." You took an egg and walked towards him. "Here." You held it out towards him. "Not going to cook it?" He asked looking at the raw egg then to you. "No, you said whatever's in there. So I brought you a raw egg." He took the egg.

"Might as well eat it raw." You looked at him satisfied. You smiled at him then gave a small nod. "Tast good?" "Ehh. Would have been better if you cooked it." He looked at you giving you a face that says you should cook it. "Go do it yourself." You said as you say next to him.

"Can I use your lap as a pillow?" He asked throwing the egg on the table. "Sure." You smiled at him then patted your lap. He put his head on your lap and looked at you innocently. "What?" You asked innocently. "Oh nothing. Just look at you. You're pretty."

"Thank you." You leaned down and kissed his forehead. He smiled back at you. "So, you're going to be nice now?" You smiled. "Haha, nope." You slapped his forehead. He sits up and cover his forehead with his left hand. "My head hurts. Meanie." He mumbled the last word. "Awh, I'm sorry." You kissed him cheek.

"Well, since you're being mean. Do me a favor?" He asked. "What is it?" 

"Sit on my lap? So if you hit me, you can just hit my arm." He looks away. "Fine." You agreed and sat on him lap. You looked up at him. He looks at you then smile. You look away, and cross your arms over your chest. He kisses your cheek. "What's wrong?"

"Don't talk to me." You said still not looking at him. He kisses your lips. "Sorry." He apologized. "Why are you saying sorry?" You asked looking at him. "Oh, well in that case." He puts his arms aroun you and kisses your lips. You smiled then kiss his lips with a smile. "Awh, thanks. Your gorgeous." He kissed your lips slow and softly.

"Thank you." You said as you tackled him on the couch. Then you kissed him pulling away with a smile. He just stares at you. "No comment?" You asked tilting your head to the side a bit. "Hmmm..I think I have a comment." 

"What is it?"

"Well.." Zelo puts his arms around you and pulled you towards him. He kisses your lips, slowly and softly. You kissed him back. You pulled away and looked into his eyes. "You're amazing. You know that?" You asked him. He gave you a shy smile. "Honey! Where are you?" His mom yells from the back door.

"Mom, I told you I was sick. And a friend of yours wanted you to come over." He looks back at you. "No biggy. She's leaving." You got off of him and stood on your two feet. "Hi."

Zelo sits up, but lays back down. "Oh,hello." She looks at the couch then back at you. "Do you perhaps know where my son is?" She asked. "Hey, mom. I'm fine. She's just taking care of me. You can go." She ignored him. "I didn't see the two of you on the couch when I came in. Did the two of you...on the couch..."

"Mom, there's nothing to worry about. She's just taking care of me. So, can you please go?" He asked. "Are you sure? You guys aren't going to do 'things' right?" She asked just to make sure. "No mom. We're not going to do 'things.' So you can leave now."

"Fine, fine. I'll just, leave." She said slowly walking towards the front door. You wave to her goodbye. "Bye mom." Zelo said. "Bye honey. Don't have too much fun!" She yelled closing the front door then locking it with her keys. You smiled then sat back down on the couch. "You gonna lay back down?" He asked laying back down.

"Make me," you smirked. "I'll kiss you if you do." You didn't say anything. You just sat there. He picked you up, then pulled you on top of him. "Remember, don't do things." He wagged his finger. You sighed and shook your head. "Why the sighing, baby?" He asked. "Me? Sighing? No."

He kissed your lips again. "Yeah, you did. Why?" You looked around. "Um..I'm hungry." You said trying to stand up. He pulled you back down. "No baby. Not till you tell me why your sighing."  You pouted. "Your just going to let me starve to death?"

"Baby, you tell me, then I'll cook you whatever you want." You shook your head. "No, no. You're sick." He gave you a baby face. "Tell me please." He whinnied. "What?" You asked. "Why were you sighing?" He asked again kissing your neck. "Because.."

"I always sigh." You answered.

 

 

I hope you all liked it^^