Youngjae-15

B.A.P One Shots
You pushed each dress to the side. It wasn't your type. You didn't like it. Too ugly. Too colorful. You threw your hands in the air from frustration. Everything in the store you didn't like. Every dress had something wrong with it - color, design, length, fabric, EVERYTHING! Nothing caught your eye.
 
You decided to call your bestfriend, Youngjae. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey, I'm shopping for a new dress. I'm thinking about going to the club later on. And, I can't find a single dress I like! We need to go shop for a dress I like. No matter what it takes. I'll go to every store if I have to."
 
"Okay, okay. Clam your horses. Where do you want to meet?"
 
"Meet me infront of the mall," then you hung up. You sat on the bench infront of the mall while texting some friends. The sun shown brightly through the trees. Someone called out your name. You looked up and saw Youngjae walking towards you with a smile.
 
You smiled and ran up to him. You gave him a hug then took his hand, pulling him the the mall. The two of you picked the first dress store you saw. Once again, you pulled him in the store. You told him to sit in the seat infront of the dressing rooms.
 
"Okay,"you said with a sigh while looking at the dresses on the racket. Your eyes caught on the dress and you cheered. "Oh! Let's try this one." You took the dress then ran to the changing room. You were too happy. You found a dress you liked.
 
You walked out of the changing room and looked at Youngjae. Youngjae had his earphones in his ears and his eyes were closed. His head began to sway left to right. You cleared your throat and he looked up,
 
"How about this? What do you think?" You turned in a full circle with a smile. This is what you wore:
 

His eyes observed your body from head to toe. "N-No, no. You will not wear that one. Go ch-choose a different one," he shook his stuttered while shaking his head. You walked back inside the changing room and changed back in your regular cloths. You walked back out with the dress on the hanger. You hooked the dress where you had found it and picked a different one. You liked this one more. It looks cute. It looks innocent. It looks like the most innocent dress for a club.

You walked in the dressing room and changed in that dress you picked out. You walked out of the dressing room. Youngjae was listening to his music while swaying his head left and right, again. "Youngjae!" You yelled. His head shot up. He slowly observed your body figure. His heart started to beat faster. The dress looked like this:

"This one?"

Youngjae didn't answer. Instead, he stared at your hips. You put your hands on your hips and sighed in frustration. "Youngjae!" He jumped then shook his head. "No, no. Not that one. Most defenitly not that one." He quickly shook his head. "Too bad. I'm buying this one." You stuck your toung out. He quickly stood up to catch you, but you scurried inside the dressing room.

You came out fully dressed in your normal cloths. You walked to the front desk to buy the dress.

After buying the beautiful dress, you and Youngjae went out to eat at the food court.

After eating, you and Youngjae went back to your homes.

 

 

You looked up at the wall clock. 9 o'clock it showed. You smiled and got ready to go get yourself a handsome boyfriend. You changed into the dress you bought, curled your hair, and put some makeup on. You smiled at your reflection in the mirror and took your hand bag. You looked at the clock again. 10 o'clock.

You arrived at the club. Loud music boomed from the speakers. So many people were on the dance floor - dancing full with energy. You smiled and began to nodd to the beat of the music. You sat down at the bar and ordered soda. You did not want to get drunk.

While you were sipping on your soda, someone sat next to you. "Hello there pretty lady." You looked to your left and smiled at the handsome stranger. "Hello." You greeted back. "Is it your first time here?" He asked you. You nodded. Then he smiled.

He held out his right hand for you to take. "Would the pretty lady care for a dance?" You smiled then slipped your hand in his - perfect fit. "I would love to." The two of you moved towards the dance floor, hand in hand. Once you two came to stop, you faced him and started into his eyes with a smile on your lips. He pulled you in and put his right hand on your hips. You gasped from the surprise.

He winked at you the you looked at his chest to hide the blush on your face. He tilted up your face with his chin, then his head bent towards yours. Closer, and closer, his lips were about to touch yours. But then someone pulled his shoulder away. The two of you looked at who interrupted. 

"Y-Youngjae?" You gasped. Youngjae took your hand then took your out of the club. "Youngjae, Youngjae. Slow down. You're walking too fast," you took few steps trying to catch up with him. For crying out loud! You were wearing a tight dress, but a beautiful one.

Youngjae turned around then you stopped. He threw his hand out of yours and stared furiously into your eyes. "What do you think you were doing at the club?"

"You saw me,I was dancing. What are you doing here?" You asked him. But not in an angry way. He sighed and looked away. He turned his head to look back at you. "You were not dancing. You were about to kiss that stranger! Why did you even come here?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I'm your best friend and I love you! Do you even realize how much I care for you? Do you know how many times I've always been by your side?"

"I know you and me have been best friends for a long time now, but I never said you had to come."

"That's not the point!" He yelled. He sighed,"Mianhae. For yelling at you. It's just that, I love you. But you didn't realize it. I've never told you. I should have. I just- I just don't want to see you get hurt." You smiled at him then pulled him in a hug.

"Youngjae. I'll be fine. Don't worry. I'm sorry I didn't realized that you love me. How about we go get something to eat?"

"Whatever you like."

 

 

Hope you all enjoyed it ^.^ Sorry for the black in the beginning. I had some problems adding the dress in..