~ Special ~

B.A.P One Shots

This update is a little bit different. This time you can pick who the one shot is about. I hope you all will enjoy this^^ MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU ALL!!

 

You smiled at the thought of seeing your family in a while. Today is December 25. It is Christmas, the snow was slowly falling on the ground. You were in the bus, heading to Seoul. Where you will be with your family celebrating Christmas. You were really happy to see your family again. You haven't seen them in a long time.

The bus slowly came to a stop. You looked at the people around you then outside the bus. You stood up and grabbed your stuff. You walked off the bus then looked around. You wondered if anyone were going to pick you up. "_____! ____-ah!" Someone yelled ahead. You smiled. It was your older sister. She ran to you then took your bags. "Lets go. My car is over there," she said as she started running towards the car in the beautiful snow.

Your sister put your bags in the trunk while you waited in the car in the passenger's seat. She quickly ran inside her car then started it. "So, how was it in Busan?" She asked rubbing her hands together. "It was nice. I like it there. It's really cold in Busan. It's colder in Busan then Seoul." you answered.

"Well, at least your still alive and healthy." She began driving as you looked outside the window. It was only 9 o'clock in the morning. By the time you two got to the house, it was already 10 o'clock. You took off your shoes then walked in to greet everyone. "I'm here." You announced as you walked through the house.

"____-ah! How have you been? Are you eating all of your meals?" Your mother hugged you."I've been fine, and i have been eating all of my meals. How have you been? Are you doing well without me being here?" You hugged her back then slowly pulled away. 'Good. It's good that you're doing good, and i am doing well. You sister is taking good care of me. During dinner, we will be discussing important things," your mom said then walked into the kitchen to get the food ready.

"Mom, what did you want to talk to me about?" You asked turning to your mom. "You, will be getting married," she answered seriously. "I'm getting married?" You asked. You couldn't believe it. It was so sudden and unexpected. "Yes, you're getting married. You can't back down. He already asked your hand in marrige and i accepted it," she ate a spoon full of rice.

"I don't even know this man."

"Yes, you do. You know him very well. Enough with this. Lets go into the livingroom. This kids are already opening their presents. You, your mom, and your older sister walked into the livingroom then sat on the couches. You smiled as you saw the kids' expressions on their faces.

"Now," your mom turned to you. "It's your turn to see your present."

"But, there aren't anymore near the christmas tree," you looked towards the tree. "Because you're do not belong under the tree." You gave her a confused look. "____! Come on in!" Your mom yelled. _____? Your eyes shot open. Is it really him?


The door opened and there came ____. Your mom turned to you. "You will be marring him," she gave you a smile. Your mouth dropped. "____? _____ oppa? I'm going to marry ____ oppa?" You counld not believe what you were hearing. "Yes, you two will be marring each other and have a beautiful family." She said surely.

'I'm really going to marry ____ oppa? He's a pop star. And what am i? Nothing. I'm not popular at all. What will his fans think?"

"Don't worry about that. Just worry about your going to be husband."


___ turned to you. "I am ____. It's nice finally meeting the beautiful woman i'm going to marry," he gave you a smile. You fangirl in your mind while looking at him. You smiled at him.

 

I hope you all liked it^^ Marry Christmas you all!!