Zelo-8

B.A.P One Shots

"Noona. Noona. Please come back to me. I don't want you to leave me. What you heard wasn't true.",he said pulling onto your arm. Tears fell from your eyes. Did Zelo really do that? Did he really make out with a different girl?

You stopped and turned around to look at him. He looked at you full of sadness. "Did you really do it?",you asked. "Ani. I would never do such a thing. I love you. No one else. You are the only person who can make my heart pound. What she said to you was all a lie. She just wanted me for herself. She wanted you to break up with me so she can take me away.",Zelo explained.

You hugged him and cried on his shoulder. He hugged you tightly. "I will never to that. Okay? I only love and care for you. I will never break your heart. I will always cheer you on and will always be by your side when your going through good or bad times. Don't ever forget that okay?",Zelo asked.

You cried and nodded. "Do you love me?",he asked. You nodded fastly. "Will you care for me untill the end?",he asked. You nodded. "Will you cheer for me and be there for me even if its bad or good?",he asked. You nodded.

"Wait. Why did he asked you so much questions?",your friend asked. "It's because he told me that he will cheer on for me, love me forever, and be there for me. He wanted to ask if i will do the same.",you answered her.

She nodded. And you began telling her what big thing happened to you and Zelo for the past year you two have been together. " Do you want to stay at my house for tonight? My house is close by.",Zelo asked.

You nodded. The two of you walked to his house.It was already midnight. when the two of you got inside the house someone was in the kitchen on the ground.

"Who are you?",Zelo asked walking slowly towards the person on the ground. You tuned on the lights and you and Zelo's eyes went wide. "Umma! Umma!",Zelo shook his mother slightly. You sat next to his mother and cried.

"Who did this to you?",Zelo whispered crying. "Zelo. There is a note on the table.",you pointed at the table. He stood up and walked to the table. He read the note then threw it on the ground. 

"Where are you going?",you asked running after him. "The person who killed my mom. It was the same person who said that i was making out with a different girl.",Zelo answered.