Youngjae-6

B.A.P One Shots

B.A.P were going to have some fun. They went to Six Flags. Since they had nothing to do,they went there. They didn't mind all the staring, whispering and cameras flashing. They were kpop stars. Who wouldn't want to take pictures of them? 

"Hyung, I'm going to get some food.",Daehyun said to Yongguk with a smile. Yongguk nodded. "Wha! Hyung! Look at that!",Zelo said pointing at something in the sky. They looked at what he was pointing at. 

"I don't see anything. What were you pointing at dongsaeng?",Himchan said looking up in the sky. While the four of them were looking in the sky, Zelo threw a water ballon at Himchan. He stood their smiling innocently.

"Yah! ",Himchan ran after the maknae. Zelo laughed while he was being chased. "Hey,I brought the food.",Daehyun said carrying one plate of food with a smile.

"Yah. Stop running.",Jongup said. "He got my pants wet. Now it seems like I leeked.",Himchan pointed at Zelo. Zelo stuck his toung out. While the six of them were talking,someone ran into Youngjae.

Youngjae turned around and saw a girl. "Mianhae.",she bowed and walked around him. Youngjae's eyes followed her. She was beautiful,he thought.

"Is our brainbox in love?",Daehyun said patting Youngjae on the shoulder. "A-Ani. Who said that I loved her?",Youngjae asked. Daehyun shrugged.

"Go after her. You know you want to. Don't deny it.",Himchan smiled. Youngjae nodded. "OMO! I just ran into Youngjae! He is so handsome. I love him. I saw he was sta-",someone cut you off while you were talking to yourself.

"Yah.",someone tapped on your shoulder. His voice sounds fermilliar. You turned around and saw your ex. "What do you want?",you asked coldly.

"Mianhae. I didn't mean to stare at her. She was too beautiful.",your ex boyfriend said. "Whatever. We're over. I never want to see you again. Please get away from me. ",you said turning around and walking away.

"Yah.",Another voice said. You turned around and sighed. I-It's Y-Youngjae. The man that you love. You stood there just staring at him. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Youngjae.",he bowed.

"Neh. I'm (Y/N). ",you bowed. "I would like to say. You look beautiful. Would you like to go on some rides with me?",he asked. You nodded joyfully.

You could hear some girls screaming madly. You hated all the attention. He raised out his hand and you took it. You started to blush like crazy. When the two of you walked past the other B.A.P members,they cheered.

After one ride,he walked to the bench and sat next to you. He looked at you and you looked at him. You saw his eyes looking at your lips. *Is he reall going to kiss me?",you thought to yourself.

He came closer and closer. 

BAM!

"Wake up! How are you going to pass my class if your sleeping?! Pay attention! I don't want to see you next year!",the teacher yelled at you. "Gosh. Why did you interrupt my beautiful dream?",you muttered.

"What?! What did you say?!",the teacher yelled back. "Oh,Ani.",you shook your head. You looked to your far right and saw Youngjae smirking at you. 

*Why is he smirking at me? Is my dream going to come true?*,you said smiling to yourself.