Jongup-5

B.A.P One Shots

He kissed her once. Will he kiss her again? She sat on the bench waiting for Jongup. Jongup walked out of the school building with five other guys. She stood up and walked to Jongup, the love of her love. "Hi Jongup!",she greeted him. He ignored her and walked around her. Why did he ignore her? She looked back and saw Jongup laughing at what the members have said. She sighed then walked the way to her house. When she arrived at her house, she walked to her bedroom and sat on the bed. Why did he ignore her? Did the kiss mean nothing to him?

She looked at her phone. Was he going to call her or text her? Her phone then started to vibrate. She took it quickly and read the name. It wasn't Jongup. It was her best friend. "Neh?",she answered the phone. "Yah. Did you get a chance to talk to him?",her best friend on the other line asked. "Ani. Sadly,he ignored me. I don't even know why he ignored me. Did I do something wrong? ",she said to her best friend. The other line sighed."Oh. Well,you should talk to him tomorrow. Was he with people today when you tried to talk to him?",her best friend asked.

"Neh.",she answered. "Okay. Then you should talk to him when he's alone. Okay? Good luck.",her best friend hung up. Her best friend was sick. So,she can't go to school with her to cheer her on,or push her to talk to him when he's alone. She sighed and drifted to sleep. The next day,she sat on her bench and waited for Jongup to come out of the studio. She saw him walk out,alone. That was good. She walked up to him and looked at him. He walked around her. 

"Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?",she yelled at him. Thank god no one was around. He turned around and walked to her. "Why I'm ignoring you? It's because I love you. If I fall more in love with you, then you'll get hurt. ",Jongup said looking at her worried. "I don't care if I get hurt. As long as I'm with you,I'll be safe. I love you and nothing can change my mind. I want to be with you.",she replied almost bursting into tears.

"We can't date. I'm sorry.",he said blinking once then turning around to walk. She ran after him and stood in front of him. She scooted closer to him and put her lips on his. She was on her toes. The bother of them closed there eyes enjoying the moment. Jongup put his hands on her hips to pull her closer and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yah! Wake up! You can't just go to a class and sleep. ",her friend slapped her head. "What? Oh. What's up?",she said to her best friend standing I front of her. "What's up?! You didn't even pay attention in class! We have a test tomorrow, you know."she said patting her back. "So,did you dream of anything special?",her best friend asked.

"Haha,yeah. But,it's not like it's going to happen anyways.",she smiled. "Oh okay."