Yongguk-10

B.A.P One Shots

You've been living with Yongguk for a while now. You were bored at home so you decided to buy a dog. Yongguk agreed with buying a dog. So, walked to your car and drove to the pet store. You bought everything you needed for the dog. When you came home from the pet store, Yongguk was already home.

"Oppa! I'm home!",you yelled unlocking the door and letting the dog run in. You put the stuff down in the kitchen and went to look for Yongguk. You walked into the livingroom and saw Yongguk playing around with the dog. "He's so cute",Yongguk pat the dog's head.

"What did you name him?",Yongguk asked. " I didn't think of a name yet. I wanted you and me to think of a name together.",you answered. "What do you want to name him?",Yongguk asked. You shrugged. "Um..do you want to name him Baby?",Yongguk suggested.

You smiled and nodded. "Okay. Baby it is!",Yongguk clapped his hands. The dog barked and jumped. Yongguk walked to you then kissed your cheek. He walked upstairs to do whatever he needed to do. You walked to the couch and patted your lap.

Baby jumped on the couch and put his head on your lap. Yongguk walked down stairs and saw you petting Baby lightly. "Yeobo. Lets go.",Yongguk said. "Where? I want to stay here with Baby.",you replied. "Did you forget we had a date doing?",Yongguk asked.

You just now remembered since he mentioned it. "Mianhae. I forgot.",you apologized. He sighed. "It's our second anniversery.",he said. "Mianhae oppa.",you apologized again. Baby your face. You smiled at him and hugged him. You heard Yongguk sigh again. You pulled away from Baby and walked up stairs.

"I'm sorry i yelld at you.",Yongguk said. You shook your head. "Ani. It was my fault. I forgot. I'll chang then we you can take me anywhere.",you said walking up stairs. Baby arked. "Wae? Why do you have to be so cute?",Yongguk said to Baby.

Baby didn't reply. You walked downstairs. "Bye baby. When we get home i will spend a lot more time with you.",you smiled. You walked out the door and Yongguk followed locking the door from behind.

"Baby! I'm home.",you yelled running to the livingroom. Baby was on the couch. You hugged him lightly and Baby your cheek. " You must be hungry. Come on. Lets go get you some food.",you said walking into the kitchen. *She's paying so much attention to Baby.* Yongguk thought looking at you and Baby.

When Baby finished eating his food then drinking water,you and him walked back to the couch in the livingroom. You sat down then Baby sat next to you. Yongguk walked to the couch and squshed himself between you and Baby.

"Oppa. What are you doing?",you sasked. "(Y/N).",he began. "I don't like it how your paying so much attention to Baby. I hate it. And, we just bought him today.",Yongguk pouted. You hugged Yongguk.

"Oppa. You don't have to be jealous. Baby is just a little puppy. He's cute and all but you are cuter.",you said hugging him tighter. He hugged you back and Baby barked.

 

This request was @yummy_kpop_candy from Instagram.