Daehyun-10

B.A.P One Shots

You stood up and put your bowl into the sink inside the kitchen. "Read to go to work. Not ready to see Daehyun.",you said going upstairs to get your things. You grabbed your things and walked back downstairs. You walked out the door and locked it. You put your keys inside your purse and walked down the sidewalk.

You felt someone's hands go onto your hips. Who is this? It's Daehyun! You wanted to turn around and hug him but, you were thinking if you did that it would be stupid. You liked him a lot, but you don't know if he likes you. You slapped his hands and he pulled his hands away. "Why did you do that?",Daehyun asked.

"You only do that if you like a girl.",you answered. "What if i told you that i like you?",he asked. You began to blush. "Oppa. Get away from me.",you said walking a bit faster. "Wae? What did i do?",Daehyun asked. "Oppa. Why are you bothering me?",you asked him. "Wae? Can i not bother you?",he asked.

"I-It's just that. Um...",you replied. "Do you like me?",Daehyun asked. It sound like he was playing around. It wasn't funny to you, but it looked like Daehyun was amused. "A-Ani. I don't l-like you.",you answered. "You sure?",he asked putting his hands on your hips. "N-Neh. I-I'm sure.",you nodded slapping his hands away again.

He pouted and grabbed your hand. Your hands were in his, like a couple. You pulled away. "What are you doing?",you asked, trying to look creeped out. "Wae? What did i do?",Daehyun asked innocently. "You just held my hand.",you replied. "Ani. I did not.",Daehyun answered. "You must be imagining yhings.",he added.

You sighed. Gosh, does he always hit on other girls? Or is it just me? You thought to yourself. "Are you thinking about me?",Daehyun asked. You snapped out of daze. "Ani.",you answered. "Okay. If you say so.",he said. "Daehyun oppa.",you said. He looked at you. "I like you.",you stopped and said. His eyes went wide.

"I like you and, i don't know if you have the same feelings as me. It's okay if you don't",you finished. His lips landed on yours. You couldn't believe it. Daehyun was kissing you. You kissed him back with a smile. " I like you too.",he said pulling away. You blushed and hugged him. "So, Does that mean we're dating?",Daehyun asked. You nodded while still hugging him.