Zelo-9 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

When Zelo left you began to cry. Changjo patted your back lightly. "It's okay. You'll get better soon. I know you will. I believe in you. I can cheer you up if you want me to.",Changjo said.

You just bagan crying. "Hey, lets go to your house. You should get some sleep. You seem tired.",Changjo said helpping you stand up. You nodded and stood up onyour own.

When you arrived at your house, you unlocked your door for the two of you can go in. You walked in first, Changjo walked in behind you and closed the door. You went to the kichen to get some water then walked to your bedroom.

Changjo followed your up to your room. You stopped him when he was about to inside your room. "I'll be fine. You can leave now. I'll be okay. And thank you.",you said closing your door.

He nodded. He walked to the front door. When he walked out the door, Zelo was standing there. Changjo closed the door and looked at Changjo. 

"what are you doing here?",Changjo asked. "I came here to talk to (Y/N).",Zelo answered. "You know she wouldn't forgive you right? You said you loved her many times, but you never ment it. Why lie? ",Changjo replied.

"I didn't lie. I love her. I don't love that other girl. I only love (Y/N).",Zelo answered. "Whatever. She trust me. Not you anymore. Soon, i'm going to make her mine. ",Changjo said as his fangs popped out.

"I'm going to bite her. The more she trust me, the more i'll get closer to her. She will be mine forever.",Changjo continued. "You're going to bite her? Why? Why are you going to bite her? Why can't you bite adifferent girl?",Zelo asked.

"Because (Y/N) has nothing special about her. She gets her heart crushed by the guy she loves. All she can do is cry. She can't stay strong because of you. That's why i'm going to bite her. She's going to be stronger than before.",Changjo answered.

Changjo smirked and dissapeared somewhere else. Zelo opened the door and ran to your room. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!",Zelo yelled. He oppened your door and saw you looking out the window." (Y/N).",Zelo said. You turned around with tears in your eyes.

"Why did you come? You shouldn't have came. Its dangerous. B-Behind you.",You said. Zelo turned around and saw Changjo and two other guys. "I knew you would do this. I knew you were goig to tell her that she is in danger. You did the wrong thing.",Changjo said with his fangs popping out. The other two guy's fangs popped out too.

The three of them began walking into the bed room slowly. Zelo ran to you and hugged you. "I love you with all of my heart. I will even die for you. Changjo said that there is nothing special about you. That is why he is wanting to bite you.",Zelo said. "Oppa. I love you very much. I will do anything for you.",You answered.

You let go of him and walked up to Changjo. "You can bite me. But, you have to bite Zelo too. Bite him how you will bite me. The both of us will have to have the same power.",you said to him.

"Arroso.",Changjo said sighing. Changjo motioned one guy to bite Zelo. "Bite me first. So i'll know it's okay.",you said. You tilted your head and pulled your hair out of the way. Changjo his lips and put his fangs into your skin. You let out a scream. Five seconds later you felt good. You smiled and your fangs popped out.

Zelo's eyes opped out. "Now bite him. Don't make him week and old. Bite him ike how you bite me. Changjo. You have to do it.",you said to Changjo. "If. If you kiss me.",Changjo said. You looked at Zelo. He just stood there.

You went on your tippy toes and his him. You oppened your moth so his toung could slip in there. His toung darted in your mouth and explored every detail.

Zelo coughed. You pulled away. Changjo his lips again. "Go bite him Changjo.",you said. Changjo smirked and walked to Zelo. Zelo trilted his head to the side and Changjo bent his head to his neck. Changjo's fangs went into Zelo's neck and Zelo let out a howl. Five seconds later Zelo felt the same way you did.

"My work is done.",Changjo said dissapearing somewhere else.Same for the two other guys. "Oppa!",you said running to Zelo then hugging him. "Can we be together now?",Zelo asked. You nodded.

This was Pt.2 for dalysone . I hoped you liked it^^